Ramble I must and ramble I will.

Anything else
Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Re: Ramble I must and ramble I will.

Post by Grayswandir » Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:05 am

Starrz wrote:
invertin wrote:So instead I'll have to kill you all just end this post here. While you're sleeping.
Thats not creepy or anything... :shock:
...says the defective Chuck Norris clone.

invertin

Post by invertin » Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:39 pm

Hehehe...HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA-

Anywho-

You may notice the slight addition to the title. If not, I forgot or haven't added it yet.

You may wonder, what makes me a "A* Madman"? Well it's a nice little story..

Basically two events happened at about the same time-

NUMBAH 1- A teacher started a completely unrelated event involving taking some younger children to a radio station and letting them read their favorite poems to the listeners.

NUMBAH 2- I got a very impressibe A* (A star) on my Original Writing coursework.

The awesomeness of these two events caused an explosion that killed me.

No wait-

The awesomeness of my coursework meant my english teacher just had to show it off. So, she reccomended my story towards the NUMAH 1 event.

Basically, a piece of writing I wrote with my own bear hands (and then typed with my bare hands) is going to be read, by me, in all my glorious englishness and unpuberised voice. LIVE. On radio.

For anyone curious, it's happening tommorow/today depending on where you are, the 25th in any case, from 11am to 12pm on Thornbury FM. Which has a website to those outside the UK who are interested.

Just note, this is a serious piece of writing with no references to Naga and only a single joke at the end. And a purposely cheesy one at that.

Also noting that this will take place between 11am to 12pm in english time. So just work out when that is in your time. Or maybe they'll show recordings or something on the site. I dunno.

A* Madman indeed... Indeedable..

Glabbit

Re: Ramble I must and ramble I will. By the A* Madman.

Post by Glabbit » Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:50 pm

Since I'm in an examweek, would you mind recording it for me/anyone who can't listen 'cos they're in too much of a jam? =D

Pineapple jam, at that...

...Which is quite delectable, actually.

No really, I've tried it.

...wait, what?

Yes, I know I'm getting off-track.
Stop distracting me.

Anyway.
Yeah.

Insert Cheesy Joke Here.

zoidberg rules

Post by zoidberg rules » Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:45 pm

i know this is something completely unrelated, but as i looked at the post count on this thread before i came on it, it said that there was 47 posts i mean 40 frickin 7, invertin is going to love this... :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

invertin

Post by invertin » Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:27 pm

Wait, I thought I...

Nevermind.

*Takes down silly A* madman stuffs*

Glabbit

Post by Glabbit » Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:34 am

*bursts out laughing*

invertin

Post by invertin » Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:05 pm

I'm kind of glad no-one heard it now. It was simultaniously the most fun and scariest thing I've ever done.

Anywho, four nagas.

The fourth naga was the first very awesome ape. I said monkey before, but just because monkey sounds better than ape.

Anyway Naga the 4th was just a normal ape, then Naga the 1st pumped him full of awesome. Instead of becoming smarter, he got really really big AND smarter. Naga the 4th was pretty damn awesome. Infact, he build a giant sword thing out of a rock and a bunch of trees. The three Nagas decided to name him Naga the 4th and give him his own island like some kind of superpet. Naga the 4th found an oddly large but not very awesome monkey, and the two of them invented marriage. While they were married, the few surviving dinosaurs decided to live on the island with Naga the 4th. A few years later, Naga the 4th had a son. He called him "Little Kong". You can kind of guess what happened to little kong.

Also the bugs on the island got bigger. The awesome of Naga the 4th spilled out onto them.

Naga the 3rd noticed Naga the 4th's brilliant intelligence and creativity, and asked him for some help in making new animals. Naga the 4th thought about it, then asked to hold the magic life giving staff for a bit. Naga the 3rd gave it to him, and in an epic twist, Naga the 4th turned out to be evil!

DUN DUN DUN!

Naga the 4th made penguins, wasps, cows and all the other evil creatures of the world ('cept for goats). When Naga the 2nd tried to destroy them, he found it didn't work. Every time he exploded one, ten more took his place. The only solution was to remove as much awesome from the world as possible, the result was that they breeded and evolved at a normal pace. Evolution no longer took seocnds, it now took millenia like it does now. If the awesome was left in the planet, the sheer amount of super-evolved evil animals would overwhelm us, we would be super-evolved too, but then we wouldn't have guns or tanks or anything like that.

If it weren't for Naga the 4th's interference, the planet would still be awesome. We would still be incredibly awesome, and life would be so much easier.

Little Kong was spared; he didn't choose his family after all. Naga the 4th's wife got blown up by Naga the 2nd.

Yeah. You can hate Naga the 4th now.

invertin

Post by invertin » Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:21 pm

Starrz

Post by Starrz » Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:58 pm

Grayswandir wrote:
Starrz wrote:
invertin wrote:So instead I'll have to kill you all just end this post here. While you're sleeping.
Thats not creepy or anything... :shock:
...says the defective Chuck Norris clone.
haha good one. :wink: i wouldnt be MEAN enough to consider you anything :lol:

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:26 pm

nice pic, invertin... :lol:

Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz » Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:05 pm

invertin wrote: Goats. Goats are evil. Pure evil. Ever wonder why Satan himself has goat legs and goat horns? That's because goats are evil.
hmmm... i am a farmer... a GOAT farmer... does that make me evil too? :?

EDIT : sorry for going off topic. plus it doesn't matter much now that i know this thread is dead.now i wish i didn't post it must be your fault... but you never know.

invertin

Post by invertin » Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:52 pm

I noticed something interesting. It's kind of moot because dividing by zero is impossible, but bear with me-

1=N
(For those who have never used algebra, this means that "N" represents 1)

1X0=0, right?

So NX0=0

But 2X0=0.

So that means that 2=N

But THAT means that 1=2.

So let's use "A" as "Any number"

AX0=0

So everything = N

So 1 = Everything

Everything = Everything

But wait- 0 is nothing.

0X0=0

SO
EVERYTHING = NOTHING!

*blackhole*

EDIT: I dare anyone to switch all of the links to the Wikipedia page on Rick Rolling to an actual Rick Roll.

Come on! It'll be AWESOME!

EDIT2: Also, I'm making my own country. Screw all of you other nationalities!

I can't afford to buy an island so I'm going to steal sand from random beaches and make an island instead.

I will name the country Jibberi. The language will be Jibberish, of course. The primary religion will be Grengoism.

I've already started work on the language. So far I've got the word for "living" the word for "prosper" (though it can also be used as "survive") and three words for "long". What else do we have? Oh right. The word for "Child". "intercourse", and "force". Uh... Long story short, don't say the english word for "umbrella" in Jibberi.

Glabbit

Post by Glabbit » Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:29 pm

Uh, oh, interestingness! xD
If I wasn't so stuck with learning french for school and japanese for myself, I'd ask you to teach me this Jibberish =3

Also:

invertin

Post by invertin » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:16 pm

Well, I'll start with the word for "living", the word for "long" (amount of time) and the word for "Survive"/"Prosper".

Oh- And for reasons I no longer remember, there are no soft G sounds in Jibberish. That means that no G will sound like a J. EVER.

Living is- Blarg.

Long (time) is Gen.

Prosper/Survive is Blargen.

The language works like that. There are a bunch of single cyllable words that combine to make bigger words with combined meanings. "Umbrella" is not to be said in Jibberish because it sounds just like Umbrella. Which is actually "Um" "Brel" and "La".

La means children.. Brel means force.. Um means...

...Don't say umbrella.

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:28 am

Are you still rambling invertin? :P