obligatory introduction thread

Anything else
underthedeep

Re: obligatory introduction thread

Post by underthedeep » Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:54 pm

Dk2170 wrote:Well Seems legit to post my personal Info here. I am Jasper. I am just behind the legal age of having a license to drive (15 argh!). I live in Vermont, that little state up near the right edge of America, yes the one that makes a square with New Hampshire. My hobbies are varying from gimp to blender 3d to Python to (novice) parkour. I'm an ass. my favorite animal is a seal because seals rock hard and my other favorite things are Deep sea blue, Akimbo Pistols, A=Mc squared, and occasionally large fires. you people have smarts and I like that. I have played Lugaru and it was good but it lacked something. soul. I'm here to help overgrowth have that.anyone who has an argument send it to me. I can find a common ground for you. Also:

[img]cheese_emmental.jpg[/img] CHEESE
fail

schwartzy2.0

Post by schwartzy2.0 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:31 pm

Hello i'm Schwartzy 17 years old
from Ontario, Canada
nothing really special just graduated from High school don't do much other then work,read,sleep and game with friends

Jacktheawesome

Post by Jacktheawesome » Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:53 pm

underthedeep wrote:
Dk2170 wrote:Well Seems legit to post my personal Info here. I am Jasper. I am just behind the legal age of having a license to drive (15 argh!). I live in Vermont, that little state up near the right edge of America, yes the one that makes a square with New Hampshire. My hobbies are varying from gimp to blender 3d to Python to (novice) parkour. I'm an ass. my favorite animal is a seal because seals rock hard and my other favorite things are Deep sea blue, Akimbo Pistols, A=Mc squared, and occasionally large fires. you people have smarts and I like that. I have played Lugaru and it was good but it lacked something. soul. I'm here to help overgrowth have that.anyone who has an argument send it to me. I can find a common ground for you. Also:

[img]cheese_emmental.jpg[/img] CHEESE
fail
Lol I know. N00b needs to learn how to upload attachments! Welcome though, good to see another Traceur.

Untadaike

Post by Untadaike » Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:06 pm

underthedeep wrote:fail
Jacktheawesome wrote:Lol I know. N00b needs to learn how to upload attachments!
lol. Chill down a bit. There are actually some people that don't know (and possibly don't give a rat's ass) about forum attachments and BBCode jargon.

Yet from this, I glean that the forums are, as always and of course, a conglomerate of nerdy hermit insomniacs with 24/7 access to the internet and weed.

Jacktheawesome

Post by Jacktheawesome » Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:44 pm

Oh, I was joking. It was kind of a fail though :lol:

Also I can't speak for everyone else, but kind of, no, how did you know that, 17/7, say no to drugs kids!

Untadaike

Post by Untadaike » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:19 am

Jacktheawesome wrote:Oh, I was joking.
I was serious.
Jacktheawesome wrote: It was kind of a fail though
YES IT WAS. I fucking love ripping on noobs who fail. Gives me that warm fuzzy feeling I crave. Or maybe it's from the copious amounts of pot I'm inhaling by the second.
Jacktheawesome wrote:say no to drugs kids!
Drugs are terrible!!! They destroy families!!! They kill children in third-world countries!!! They cause every single crime...yup you guessed it..EVER COMMITTED. Marijuana is physically addictive and it will immediately cause you to want harder drugs. It is an intense hallucinogen that makes the user become extremely violent and attempt to kill everyone that surrounds them. Stay away from that crap, man.

/SARCASM TROLOLOLOL WEED IS AMAZING

underthedeep

Post by underthedeep » Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:06 pm

Untadaike wrote: Drugs are terrible!!! They destroy families!!! They kill children in third-world countries!!! They cause every single crime...yup you guessed it..EVER COMMITTED. Marijuana is physically addictive and it will immediately cause you to want harder drugs. It is an intense hallucinogen that makes the user become extremely violent and attempt to kill everyone that surrounds them. Stay away from that crap, man.

/SARCASM TROLOLOLOL WEED IS AMAZING

hahahahahahaha you just made my morning untadike!
I COMPLETELY CONCUR!!!

/SARCASM TROLOLOLOL I SMOKE WEED EVERY DAY

Untadaike

Post by Untadaike » Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:48 am

bahahahahahhaha

Miss

Post by Miss » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:12 pm

Heya
I discovered Overgrowth today and thought I'd register. I've never seen a game like this before, I'll definitely look forward to all upcoming videos, pictures and info :]

I go by the names TheOnlyHorse and MissOnlyHorse, but people call me Miss. I've been studying all kinds of media for 3 years and I'll keep doing it for another 2 years. I'm stuck on an island between Sweden and Finland but I'll move to Sweden shortly. My interests are mainly gaming, animation, art, military, and working out (can't sit in front of my screen all day :D) Games I play these days are Killing Floor, Global Agenda, Team Fortress 2, Neotokyo Mod and many other.

I'll end my post with art nerd'ness (bigger caricature of myself as Neotokyo cyborg)

Glad to be a part of the community!

John7

Post by John7 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:14 pm

Hey guys my name is John im glad to be a part of this community

Been tracking the game for several months but have just now signed up on the forums it looks like a great game and im looking forward to playing it =)

underthedeep

Post by underthedeep » Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:58 pm

it saddens me when new users join and only post once, wah :(

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:18 pm

I just came for the cool t-shirt.

Jacktheawesome

Post by Jacktheawesome » Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:50 pm

He couldn't have been allowed to post anyways. There can only be one John.

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:46 am

Jacktheawesome wrote:He couldn't have been allowed to post anyways. There can only be one John.
Yeah, and he plays guitar and sings in the Civil Wars:

:P

Jacktheawesome

Post by Jacktheawesome » Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:36 pm

DAMMIT NO