jessica alba or paris hilton?

Anything else

Who's hotter?

Jessica Alba
27
84%
Paris Hilton
5
16%
 
Total votes: 32

User avatar
Glabbit
Posts: 4917
Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2005 8:38 am
Location: A mile away, with your shoes!

Re: jessica alba or paris hilton?

Post by Glabbit » Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:01 am

Skofo wrote:
Renegade_Turner wrote:I knew you'd be back. You were doing it just to try to prove a point and make people feel bad...I think it backfired.
No, I left because I didn't think that the situation could get any better from there, especially since I wasn't even aware that I was offending anyone. But I missed this place so I decided that I'll leave when I get banned.
Glad to have you back, anyway.
Since your return you haven't insulted anyone, just to stop you worrying =)

User avatar
tomascokis
Posts: 431
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:34 pm
Location: Australia, Perth
Contact:

Re: jessica alba or paris hilton?

Post by tomascokis » Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:12 am

Renegade_Turner wrote:I didn't get everything to do with your point, it was quite...umm...tangential. Or maybe it was just I'm not clever enough to comprehend what you've said as a whole. I got bits and pieces. Were you agreeing with what I said? I can't really tell.
Basically - but to add on - what I was trying to infer at the end is that the lack of knowledge across genders, ie Men don't really know how most women feel sexually, so because they don't know better its easier to give in to societies stereotypes.

- Someday I am going to write a book on this

User avatar
Renegade_Turner
Gramps
Posts: 6942
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:59 am

Re: jessica alba or paris hilton?

Post by Renegade_Turner » Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:01 pm

Skofo wrote:No, I left because I didn't think that the situation could get any better from there, especially since I wasn't even aware that I was offending anyone. But I missed this place so I decided that I'll leave when I get banned.
Sorry man, I actually feel like a bit of a cock now for provoking all this bullshit. Maybe you are a bit too sarcastic at times and maybe it is the drink in me talking, but...you seem alright at times. As long as you're not too sarcastic and you don't persist in annoying people you already know you're annoying, you'll be fine. Don't provoke things to the extent of getting banned though. I don't think they enjoy having to ban people.

I'm glad you're back though. Sorry for being a prick. Don't try to annoy anyone. =P

User avatar
Glabbit
Posts: 4917
Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2005 8:38 am
Location: A mile away, with your shoes!

Re: jessica alba or paris hilton?

Post by Glabbit » Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:22 pm

Awww..
Group hug!

joycie
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:11 pm
Location: homeless, CA

Re: jessica alba or paris hilton?

Post by joycie » Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:38 pm

you know, i've learned something today. wolfire guys dig Jessica Alba more than Paris (sorry jeff!!). and you can never really win an argument on the internet.
Attachments
arguing_on_the_internet.jpg
arguing_on_the_internet.jpg (34.28 KiB) Viewed 1506 times

User avatar
Glabbit
Posts: 4917
Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2005 8:38 am
Location: A mile away, with your shoes!

Re: jessica alba or paris hilton?

Post by Glabbit » Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:30 pm

Ahh, that picture is an old classic.

And so, so, true.

How cruel the internet is =)

User avatar
Renegade_Turner
Gramps
Posts: 6942
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:59 am

Re: jessica alba or paris hilton?

Post by Renegade_Turner » Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:19 pm

it's also an overused and overplayed picture. about as boring as the mudkip meme.

User avatar
BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.
Posts: 4297
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:14 am
Location: New Zealand

Re: jessica alba or paris hilton?

Post by BunnyWithStick » Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:29 pm

Mudkipzorzzzzz = Boring

Retarded people running races = Not Boring :P

No really, I like that image. Besides the obvious use of retarded people as humour fuel.

User avatar
Renegade_Turner
Gramps
Posts: 6942
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:59 am

Re: jessica alba or paris hilton?

Post by Renegade_Turner » Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:51 pm

it's become so stale it's not even funny anymore
the following image is funny, though:
Image

User avatar
BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.
Posts: 4297
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:14 am
Location: New Zealand

Re: jessica alba or paris hilton?

Post by BunnyWithStick » Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:55 pm

Yes. Yes it is.

Oh, wait, was I meant to be laughing? Er…

User avatar
nerodx
confused couch potato
Posts: 987
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:20 am
Location: Cleveland (We're not Detroit!)
Contact:

Re: jessica alba or paris hilton?

Post by nerodx » Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:30 pm

Lol that second one was actually pretty funny. They should start doing more like that with putting that kid in different situations.

User avatar
Glabbit
Posts: 4917
Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2005 8:38 am
Location: A mile away, with your shoes!

Re: jessica alba or paris hilton?

Post by Glabbit » Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:38 am

Rofl.

That kid's got potential to be a meme all by himself...

User avatar
BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.
Posts: 4297
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:14 am
Location: New Zealand

Re: jessica alba or paris hilton?

Post by BunnyWithStick » Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:06 pm

You mean he isn't?

Skofo
Posts: 545
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:44 pm

Re: jessica alba or paris hilton?

Post by Skofo » Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:11 pm

joycemanhon wrote:you can never really win an argument on the internet
Not anymore than you can really win an argument anywhere. :wink:

User avatar
Renegade_Turner
Gramps
Posts: 6942
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:59 am

Re: jessica alba or paris hilton?

Post by Renegade_Turner » Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:17 am

You can win arguments in Bizarro World.

Post Reply