A strange RP

Anything else
invertin

A strange RP

Post by invertin » Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:25 pm

An RP set in a vwanderful world of magic and mystery and evil cows...

The world that some of you remember from long ago..

The wonderful world of LAAG!

I've decided to start with backstory so we are all on the same page, and so we are all in one big team at the start. We venture on our quest! WHERE ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN! LITERALLY!

Dishwasher.

Rules and tips-

R1- No godmoding.

R2- Just for safety, no RPing until I say your character is fine.

R3- Never control another character unless they are an unimportant NPC or the owner says it's ok. Like if they have to leave for a while or something.

R4- One character per person only. I am free from that rule, but only because I have to control alot of characters to move the story along.

R5- Mango.

Now that that's settled- THE STORY.

The Time Deed is an ancient and heavily important contract invented by the realsmiths* of old. They made the deed which was to be given to a chosen person every hundred years, that person would live the hundred years making sure that time worked properly. The reason they chose a specific person every hundred years was based on the size of their beard and because it seemed like it could be a future plot point in the story**. The Time Deed is literally a deed to time itself. The chosen of the deed is called the Time Manager, who goes on crazy adventures and does other things. The Time Manager's main foe is always the Tranager. Named so that it would rhyme with Manager, the Tranagers are monsters that only exist when there is no sunlight on earth for a really long time. Because of the moon and stars, the only time this is possible is during an eclipse or if the Time Deed has no owner, because that makes the stars, sun and moon go away. Everyone knows that.

The Time Manager has always been powerful, armed with his mighty Whiz*** to defend himself. However, the Time Manager has been beaten by a new foe. He calles himself "Drol Ym". The odd spelling of his name has made many think he's related to Cthuhlu, but these people are idiots. Drol Ym struck the Time Manager down with his mighty Sworvel****, and took the Time Deed. Not only that, but Drol Ym purposely did not renew the deed every month, and the world is trapped with the same weather it had yesterday. Forever.

The Time Manager took it unto himself to find the Time Deed and bring back the sun, moon and stars, even as he felt the influence of the Tranagers seeping into this world. Who is Drol Ym? Why does he want the Tranagers to destroy the world? Does this make any sense to you? I certainly hope so. It would be annoying if I typed all that and- ANYWAY.*****

* Due to the nature of LAAG, everything must be made or invented before it can exist. (Except for the first humans and the deserty planet and stuff, those were random). The Realsmiths were a bunch of people who invented the laws of physics. They were drunk when they came up with most of it, and it's more hastle than it's worth to uninvent a law of reality.

** Everyone in LAAG believes they are part of a huge series of books in another universe. Of course, they're really just a joke on an internet forum.

*** A Whiz is a special sonic weapon used by Time Managers. Kind of like a wand or a certain screwdriver. It can make every single noise imaginable except Whiz, hence the name. It looks kind of like a shorter and fatter version of a flute with a clock attatched to the end. Originally called the Time Tube before someone noticed the thing with the noises. The Whiz's clock tells the exact time all of the time, it even changes for timezones and stuff.

**** A sworvel is a shovel but with incredibly sharp edges, used like a halberd except people use the little handle at the end.

***** Why are you still reading these thingies?

Name:
Description:

Random important characters that I made-

Name: Unknown / Time Manager
Equipment: Whiz
Description: He wears a big blue cloak with yellow stars on it, which slowly gets darker as it goes further down the cloak. Underneath he wears a fancy suit and always carries a pocketwatch in his front pocket. He wears a tophat on his head, but there is a pair of arrows pointing up and down, one bigger than the other on his hat in yellow- The symbol of a Time Manager.

We start in the ancient town of Kil, where the Time Manager has gathered his team.

But he went to bed far too early and had to wait for ages after he woke up, so our story starts slightly before that, where the Time Manager is still awaiting his team's arrival. He playfully spun the Whiz in his hand, listening to the little "woowoowoowoowoowoo" it made, though slightly disturbed by the abscense of the clock's ticking. He looked up at the dark sky, realizing he hadn't had any breakfast today.
Last edited by invertin on Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Untadaike

Re: A strange RP

Post by Untadaike » Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:12 pm

This-sounds-awesome!

My character:
(I was contesting between the 2 astonishingly uncommon surnames Jones and Smith and decided on> )
Neither. (Thankfully).
Name: Frigo Medkj
Age: Unknown (to him) approximately existed for 3 (years? What kind of time is there? Linear?)
Equipment: Old maps, shrunken head on rope (for hitting people and other uses)
Description: Due to abusive childhood guardians, Frigo's legs and arms are contorted, making it easier to "walk" with his stomach facing up than the normal way, his head bent back to look forward and his arms and legs twisted in their sockets to permit movement as quick as a "normal" person's upright walk. He gets in the way more than helps out in the situation of a fight and tries to avoid them when necessary. Frigo values morally good people and believes that when he dies he will finally find unity and justice.

That's pretty much it.

invertin

Post by invertin » Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:21 pm

WOAH

FRIKKEN ZOMBIE TOPIC

Awesome.

Uh. I'll wait for some more members before we start.

...Woah your guy is weird. HE'LL BE PERFECT

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:00 pm

Name: Aoshi Nobugitsu
Age: 22 annuals (yes, what unit of time measurement shall we be using?)
Equipment: Shakku Arai's final strange killing weapon; Mugenjin. (A sword that resembles a katana, but the edge is actually an extremely fine toothed saw, the teeth of which are barely noticeable.) A Bracer for his right arm, and a black cloak.
Description: The black cloak casts a shadow over his sharp blue eyes. He is built muscularly, but not so that he cannot move quickly. Under his black cloak, he wears a tunic and camouflage pants. He wears a pair of black boots. Aoshi acts on impulse, killing with little warning or provocation. He is a dangerous individual, as his impulsive actions have lead him to learn several powerful techniques. His morals died when his lover attempted to kill him in his sleep, succeeding only in giving Aoshi a thin scar on his throat, and receiving the blade of Mugenjin in the stomach. Aoshi thinks of females as treacherous creatures incapable of feeling affection. He has no desire to live, as that died with his wife, but he has no wish to die either. He is comfortable the way he lives, and doesn't wish to change it.

Glabbit

Post by Glabbit » Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:51 am

Name: Yamada Hombitsu Hombre Ellos Z Eduardo Bob Nero Sakurai Juichisan Gaffertape The π'd, The lord thy.
Age: Another second by the tick. I'd better write down his birthdate: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:40 GMT, the LAAG variant thereof.
Equiptment: None. He uses whatever his hands can turn into.
Description: Not sane. He is intelligent, though, but for a given value of 'intelligent', and only occasionally so.
He is made 61% out of metal, 20% out of Play-Doh, living variant thereof, 6% of pie, and further out of various office accessories, including a staplegun, a watercooler and a grappling hook.
Has a tendency to shut down every once in a while, sometimes in lack of energy, sometimes because he feels like it. In such cases he should either be left behind, or be dragged along by his tail (which is a power plug).
The Play-Doh part of him is mostly his hands and feet, which he can shape as he pleases. He doesn't have much Play-Doh, though, so he can't make big objects.
Oh, and he can move his innards (the office equipment) through his body individually.
He is very heavy, on account of being made of metal.
Warning: Personality may vary.

Oh, P.s: he has 3 arms, only one leg, 3 feet but only 1.5 hands (one half out of the back of his 'head') and has a construction fault that makes him look very much human-shaped, of which he is very much ashamed.

Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz » Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:20 am

this looks like it could get very interesting, but this time I'll watch from a distance.

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:17 pm

Glabbit wrote:Name: Yamada Hombitsu Hombre Ellos Z Eduardo Bob Nero Sakurai Juichisan Gaffertape The π'd, The lord thy.
Age: Another second by the tick. I'd better write down his birthdate: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:40 GMT, the LAAG variant thereof.
Equiptment: None. He uses whatever his hands can turn into.
Description: Not sane. He is intelligent, though, but for a given value of 'intelligent', and only occasionally so.
He is made 61% out of metal, 20% out of Play-Doh, living variant thereof, 6% of pie, and further out of various office accessories, including a staplegun, a watercooler and a grappling hook.
Has a tendency to shut down every once in a while, sometimes in lack of energy, sometimes because he feels like it. In such cases he should either be left behind, or be dragged along by his tail (which is a power plug).
The Play-Doh part of him is mostly his hands and feet, which he can shape as he pleases. He doesn't have much Play-Doh, though, so he can't make big objects.
Oh, and he can move his innards (the office equipment) through his body individually.
He is very heavy, on account of being made of metal.
Warning: Personality may vary.

Oh, P.s: he has 3 arms, only one leg, 3 feet but only 1.5 hands (one half out of the back of his 'head') and has a construction fault that makes him look very much human-shaped, of which he is very much ashamed.
ROFLMFAO... :lol:

Ragdollmaster

Post by Ragdollmaster » Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:03 am

Name: Raven
Equipment: Raven
Description: Raven

Raven fluttered around, almost like a raven, the only raven in the raven-colored sky up above of him. As Raven did a barrel roll that let onlookers see a show-off-y raven, Raven came to an astonishing self-epitome that he was in fact a raven. The shock caused Raven to spiral off-course from the barrel roll his raven wings had forced him into, and the raven called Raven fell into some trees below. He was unharmed, but his raven feathers were ruffled and his raven eyes glazed from a bit of shock that his raven body had endured from the fall. Then a meteor fell out of nowhere and killed the raven.

Name: Mr. Green
Equipment: Intrawebz, and all they contain
Description: :mrgreen:
Mr. Green is a green colored smiley face constantly grinning. As shown by the horrendous mouth-head ratio on the internet, if he existed in real-life, as he does in this RP, his teeth would be well over two feet long each. He cannot change facial expression, but he can move his jaws and chomp with his teeth. He is the size of a human but appears only as a disembodied head. He has the ability to float, but the power source for this ability is unknown.

invertin

Post by invertin » Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:15 pm

Wewt.

Would you believe me if I said that I HAVE FORGOTTEN WHAT STORY THIS RP WENT ON!

I don't mean the stuff in the first post, I mean the stuff that happens after the stuff in the first post.

DAMN YOU MEMORY! DAAAMN YOOOOUU!!

I'm pretty sure I was going to make it up as I went along anyhow.

I will start teh official quest stuff tommorow. :D

(And everyone in this topic is allowed in. Cause first post says I have to say that you are allowed to play.)

McJoggin

Post by McJoggin » Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:09 pm

Name: Boat Coach F-ton

Equipment: Grappling hook, and a chess set.

Description: Boat Coach F-ton (Effton) was born on a small shack suspended on hooks connected to Pluto, hence the name. He is a master of several mystical arts, including pastamancery. Unfortunately, when he was 4, he fell into an open vat of acid and lost both his eyes. In place, he puts ping-pong balls with drawn-on pupils. Born paralyzed, he gradually ate garlic until he could move. As he only became able to move several months ago, he is still a little confused about how to move some parts of his body, such as his arms. Despite this, he is ready for an adventure.

invertin

Post by invertin » Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:58 am

Crap. This isn't "tommorow".

I think it isn't.

Erm.

Just RP your character arriving at the scene for now. I'll continue the story when everyone's character is there.

THIS RP HAS BEGUN

(BUT NEW MEMBERS CAN STILL JOIN IF THEY WANT)

Richie Rabbit

Post by Richie Rabbit » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:31 am

Name:Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton
Age:61 ( Age constantly changes due to her ability inhabit other bodies )
Blood Type: An Unknown Corrosive Acid
Equipment:Left Hand Pirate Hook, Right Arm Octopus Tentacle,Actual Size Pigeon Wings( she can only fly a short period being so obese ) ,Chainsaw legs,Eyeball Grenade Launcher,Shoopdawoop Beam Cannon.

Description: As the wife of Bill Clinton, she is kept locked deep away in a maximum security vault located at Area 51.One day when word of an young,brave man named Barack Obama was trying to overthrow Bill Clinton's dark sith lord apprentice George Walker Bush, Bill summoned his wife to counter the brave one. Fueled with power from eating wooden barrels filled of fish heads ( including the wooden barrels ) Hillary pulled the cords of her chainsaw legs & saw walked her way towards Washington D.C. ( something that took her only one quarter of a year to accomplish ).On her arrival she notice Barack Obama standing at the center of the oval office, Obama looks into Hillary's eyes & says ' you're too late i won, you lost '. This greatly angered Hillary even her menstrual cycle was furious, she began rampaging as she chainsaw walked her way outta the oval office in defeat biting off the head of the one of the two protection officer's that was guarding the door & tentacle raping the other.Using her grenade eyeball weapon she blew her way outta the white house, ( & in a ridiculous manner ) used her actual size pigeon wings to fly over the crowd of people that was cheering Barack's victory over her,she vaporized everyone using her shoopdawoop beam cannon.Still upset she chainsaw walked back to Area 51 & explained to Bill Clinton about her epic fail, Bill then faceplam & said "its okay you could still be U.S. secretary.."
With an protection officer still in hand/tentacle ( yelling of collapsed anus ) Hillary was placed back into her vault to hibernate till her days as U.S. secretary begins.
Last edited by Richie Rabbit on Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Glabbit

Post by Glabbit » Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:13 am

"Roaaaaagh" Yamada said, and hit Frigo on the head with a Play-Doh Pineapple/Teddy Bear hybrid he made out of his hand, as a means of saying hello.

Untadaike

Post by Untadaike » Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:36 am

Frigo whimpers and backs away awkwardly, eyeing Yamada with distrust. Then, seeing the "friendliness" of the metal man, chatters his teeth in return.

Glabbit

Post by Glabbit » Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:49 am

Yamada's friendly grin threatened to slice off the top of his head, underneath his creepy, emotionless, unmoving robot eyes. He then briskly turned around, and bopped the nearest character he could find on the head in a similar fashion, this time with a play-doh DSi/Bulldozer hybrid.