Fusillade beta test!

Anything else
Derakon

Fusillade beta test!

Post by Derakon » Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:29 pm

Hey guys! I know I've not been around much lately -- I see the OG devs have getting a lot done, though. I've been getting things done myself. Specifically, I've been working on my own videogame: Fusillade! Fusillade's much simpler than Overgrowth, of course, and it's rather short on homicidal rabbits, but it does have a spaceship! And, like, eight hundred bullets all onscreen at the same time. I'd recommend not touching those.

Fusillade's a fun little game of survival against impossible odds. Fly ships! Dodge bullets! Inflect! Don't shoot anything because your craft doesn't have any weaponry!

The game's in open beta right now, and you can download it here, for both Mac and Windows. Not only that, I have a little competition going: if you're the first to report a bug or make a suggestion that I adopt into the game, on the official forums, then you get a free registration code! Or you could just take advantage of the pre-version 1.0 pricing and grab a code for $2.50. Or just download the demo, give it a whirl, and have fun. I made the game for people to enjoy. :)

Starrz

Re: Fusillade beta test!

Post by Starrz » Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:50 pm

Why is it so freaking hard? :P

Derakon

Post by Derakon » Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:28 pm

If it weren't hard, surviving wouldn't be much of an accomplishment, would it? :) I've targetted the average game length for a skilled player at four to five minutes.

Do note though that only the red dot on your ship is vulnerable. Everything else is impervious. The help page goes over basically everything you need to know for the game, and is a quick read.

Starrz

Post by Starrz » Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:32 pm

Ohhh I didn't even notice that red dot. :P