Lost

Anything else
Chainsaw man

Re: Lost

Post by Chainsaw man » Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:42 pm

Thats Really rough Ren. One of my Senior freinds had lost a freinds to a hanging at his work.
One minute they were laying rail way tracks when it was up and coming to break hour, he asked him if hed finish up while he went to make them all a cup of tea - the Next minute he enterd the kitchen and found him hanging.

Funny enough Im not that far away from where it happend. :?

I have recently discoverd my Grandfather on my Mothers side has gone into surgery today.
I dont know what to say. I met the guy last year, found him to be a hard case and a bit of a compulsive lier and bullshitter. At the same time I feel Detached from him. I wish him well, but I feel like a monster for not feeling more concernd for him. He is getting his gaulblaer removed.

kehaar

Post by kehaar » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:32 pm

Ren, that sucks. I'm really sorry.

Sadness and grief are human, but that doesn't make them less sad. Know that you're not alone.
Even though we're scattered all over the world, we feel your loss.

McJoggin

Post by McJoggin » Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:03 pm

About a year ago, my mother tried to kill herself with me watching. I watched her get taken away in a stretcher. She was in the hospital for 6 months. Fortunately, she went to therapy, and she is much better now.

It was weird when my great grandfather died, because he had serious memory problems, and every year when I went to visit my grandparents, and him, since he lived very close, he would have to be re-introduced to me. This meant that, although we spent time together, I never really got close to him. Then he died, but I felt no sadness... I feel callous saying that, but its the truth.

Ragdollmaster

Post by Ragdollmaster » Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:00 pm

One of my not-so-close friends (I hung out at his house a few times, but he was mainly my older brother's mate and just got to know me because of that) got into a bad car accident last fall. He flew out the windshield going about 70 on the highway because he hadn't been wearing his seat belt and hit a metal pole about 5 feet away from the front of his car, which killed him instantly. It was all over 5 local News stations and the whole city kind of knew about it for a while (Which is kind of amazing, considering Jacksonville is one of the world's largest cities in terms of area. And a population of over a million isn't exactly tiny either.) Also in May of '05, my grandfather had 14 successive strokes which wiped out his right brain entirely and sent him into a coma, and he died later in June. And just a week ago, one of the girls in my school who I had known for a long time passed away from leukemia.