To make things a little more interesting and to stop people from rambling too much, here are a couple of rules:
- No more than 100 words per post: google "word-count" unless you enjoy boredom.
- At least 3 people must post before you're allowed to post again.
- You can only add 1 object or person per post.
- You can't contradict anything that has been said previously.
- Anything else is fine!
I reserve the right to break the rules occasionally to keep things moving
Okay - let's get this show on the road:
- Boris woke up and immediately wished he hadn't: his face felt like it had been run over by a van. After a few minutes of swearing he opened his eyes and was greeted by the sight of blackness. Feeling around in the blackitude for a light-switch Boris's fingers brushed some sort of metal implement before coming to rest on what seemed to a switch of some sort, and which he immediately pressed - there was light!