Post by Renegade_Turner » Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:16 pm

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Re: Create Your Own Engrish

Post by Renegade_Turner » Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:18 pm

I got some hilarious ones.

Posit: "We need to get rid of the dirty priests."
Result: "It is necessary to repel the priest who becomes dirty."

Posit: "Lost 2-1 it was great craic. Then got stuck outside in the rain 'cause they couldn't find the dressing room keys. Hot showers FTFW."
Result: "The large pleasure where we nothing, were to that it lost two purposes. Then because they could not find the key of the dressing room, outside the rain was obtained and stacking. Very for victory hot shower."

Posit: "Enter Shikari - We Can Breathe In Space, They Just Don't Want Us To Escape"
Result: "Let Us Enter Into Shikari - We In The Space Those In Us Who Do Not Want Escaping By Any Means May Breathe."

Posit: "Enter Shikari - Sorry You're Not A Winner"
Result: "Enter Into Shikari - Regrettable It Is Not The Winner"

Posit: "Fall Out Boy - This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race"
Result: "The Falling Boy - This The Scene, Is Not The Armaments Race Which That Is"

Posit: "Now time to go completely shut down my body for a minimum of 12 hours."
Result: "This time the time when it goes the minimum of 12 hour my bodies were tightened completely."

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:52 pm

Input: My name is Alex Mercer, and I have killed thousands of people...and one bird.
Result: My name to be drapery trade of [aretsukusu], as for me many people…And the bird of 1 feathers was killed.

Input: Plan B is not to use twice as much gun powder as Plan A.
Result: Plan B two degrees it is not to use that gun powder of plan A.

Input: I'm a reasonable guy. But, I've just experienced some very unreasonable things
Result: I' m moderate person. But, I' ve experienced a certain very irrational thing exactly.

Input: When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."
Result: Being rash, when the 8 feet high demonian grasps your neck, it hits the back section of the head of your taste vis-a-vis the wall of the bar, he asks whether or not seeing and ya which are bent with the eye pay your dues exactly the back section eye of right of that large suction cup to scrutinize, what kind of ol' You have remembered whether; That way always you call jack Burton at one time: " Did ya your dues, pay the jack? " " As for Yessir mail." There is inspection;

Ragdollmaster

Post by Ragdollmaster » Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:27 pm

Input: Now I know what you're thinking: did he fire five shots, or six? To tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I kinda lost count myself. But seeing as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you gotta ask yourself one question- "Do I feel lucky?" Well do ya, punk?
Output: This time as for me what kind of you' You have known whether; Reconsideration obtain: Did he five shocks, make six start? When it is the truth, with all this excitation, I by my lost just a little calculation. But because this the magnum bottle .44 book, the most powerful handgun of the world, blows your head, seeing, in you yourself one question " Make clean the fact that you ask is obtained; Am I moved by fortunately? " As for well ya and flat tire?

Input: Yo dawg, i herd u leik engrish, so i put a babelfish in yo bablefish, so you can reconsideration whilst you reconsideration
Output: Dawg of Yo, I gather engrish of leik of u, therefore I put babelfish at bablefish of yo, therefore during re-considering it re-can consider

Input: Let me just grape you in the mouth, real quick, and then you can go on your merry way.
Output: If I am permitted, substance of the grape mouth it is exactly fast, it is possible then to go with your cheerful method.

Input: It's no surprise that Guitar Hero has attracted imitators. Translation: Rock Band is going to leave our asshole in tatters.
Output: It's The hero of the you say that guitar pulled the imitation person, you are not surprised. Translation: Us slowly is not in the rag it has been about probably to leave the lock band.

Starrz

Post by Starrz » Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:39 pm

Input: Lampoil. Rope. Bombs. You want it? It's yours my friend. As long as you have enough rupees.
Output: Lamp oil. Rope. Bomb. You think that we want that? If that has the sufficient rupee which is your my friend.

Starrz

Post by Starrz » Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:52 pm

Input: I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?
Output: As for me what kind of you' You have known whether; Reconsideration obtain. Did he make just six shocks or five start? When with that, it is the truth, I by my lost the just a little track/truck with all this excitation. But this 44 magnum bottles and the most powerful handgun of the world, blows your head, you' Make clean; As for ve did one question me obtain the fact that thing is asked to you yourself fortunately is felt? With that, as for ya and flat tire?

Input: Follow Hawkeye, Trapper, Duke, Dago Red, Painless, Radar, Hot Lips, Dish and Staff Seargeant Vollmer as they put our boys back together again.
Output: In order to reset our boys for the second time together, Hawkeye, red of trap hunter, duke and Dago, it is not, the radar of pain, the hot lip, plate and staff Seargeant Vollmer continue.

Input: You're right, Jackie, the Fonz could beat up Bruce Lee.
Output: You' Re-right, to beat Fonz blue three it is possible [jiyatsuki].

Input: Eric, what do you want to call it when you want to stick two pieces of wood together?
Ouput: When we would like to attach two chips together, Eric, calling that, we want in something?

Input: Hello, Kelso. I'm waiting, and I want you. Take me now. I need it bad. I need it all night. And momma loves her baby. I'm completely naked under this, and I'm hot for you, Kelso.
Output: Today, [keruso]. I' As for m where it waits and as for me you think that we want. Now take me. I need that it is bad. I need that all night. And momma loves her baby. I' Below m exposes completely, this, and I' You, because of [keruso] hot m.

Sandurz

Post by Sandurz » Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:20 pm

In: Plan A is much more efficient than plan B.
Out: A certain plan B. compared to validity plans A much.

In: Jackhammers are fun to play with.
Out: It is the pleasure which should play with the stock rotary rock machine.

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:05 pm

Input: If you do what makes you feel strong, you'll be happy all day long.
Result: If those which can point to feeling strongly do, you' ll is 1 Japan and China happy.

BlackHole

Post by BlackHole » Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:11 pm

Or try http://www.translationparty.com/... now it's all automated!

Original: "I can't wait for Overgrowth to be released!"
Result: "For me, the growing needs of their release, I might not have to wait!"

:lol:

- Black
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.

Sandurz

Post by Sandurz » Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:40 pm

I used translation party....

In: You're one ugly motherf***er.
Out: First, each line one by one by our sources, we gathered the ugly people, there are many different people.

I'm not shitting you.

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:48 pm

Oh man, thanks Blackhole, translation party is so much better than what I had. Lolz

I got "Many believe the story of the cake automated flight puppies." That's just fucked up...especially since I closed down the page and can't remember what I wrote initially...it definitely didn't involve cake.

Sandurz wrote:In: Jackhammers are fun to play with.
Out: It is the pleasure which should play with the stock rotary rock machine.
That's the best one...I had to check it myself to actually believe it came out with that. Stock rotary rock machine. Hahaha.

BlackHole

Post by BlackHole » Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:13 pm

No inspiration for another line, so just trying out your post. :P
(Or, in other words: "Please post the line is another inspiration.")
Renegade_Turner wrote:That's the best one...I had to check it myself to actually believe it came out with that. Stock rotary rock machine. Hahaha.
Renegade_Turner wrote:This is the best ... I believe it checks itself. Inventory locked electrically. Hahaha.
- Black
War does not determine who is right, but who is left.

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:21 pm

Hahaha...that's a good one. My inventory IS locked electrically.

Okay I did one and it completely went whacko on me. I'll do it in stages.

Posit
"If death meant just leaving the stage long enough to change costume and come back as a new character, would you slow down? Or speed up?"

1st Translation
"If you change the costumes of death just long enough, you come back as a new character, the stage was slow? Or the maximum speed?"

5th Translation
"Only sufficient length, the death of his back, and costume changes, two new characters will be the second half? Or speed?"

10th Translation
"Half of the 10 two-minute long one of the first two letters and one or two are new, death or change of clothes or two behind him one? Or speed?"

Last Translation
"One two, one by one, two or three of my new clothes one half of one two, one or two single 2,201,111,111,111,1 two, three one or two minutes, 2,2, the first letter of death 2,221,111,111,111 How to change? Or speed?"

Then the program decided, wisely enough, to stop trying. I don't know how it got from the original to the final translation.

Upon fidgeting with the translation party thingy, I decided to go back to the original method.

Posit: "Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep. Wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you are just as pretty without makeup on. The guy who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky his is to have you, the one who turns to his friends and says that is her."
Result: "When hanging up his telephone, you telephone it is hot in substituting it is beautiful, it is, inquires about your heart beat under the star if you find, the person where exactly the eye has awakened in order to observe at that you telephone and/or sleep is restricted. Exactly it is structure as dying the boy whom wait for your hand before that friend who sweats in your amount, at the time of a certain we would like to show to worldwide thing, grasps, you think and kisses rather. Which rank which he worries, and fortunate that we should have, whether, she is human she whom it turns to that friend of the person who makes remember how always, says."
Last edited by Renegade_Turner on Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BlackHole

Post by BlackHole » Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:35 pm

Lines from the Wolfire Blog:
"I’d like to draw attention to one of the most awesome and envy-inducing features of WebKit"
>
"Under the guidance of other features, I envy surprise, WebKit is to promote a sense of."

"Welcome to the Wolfire Blog! This is where we keep everyone up to date on our progress on Overgrowth and other new stuff. Be sure to subscribe to get the latest news! Also, be sure to check out the forums for even more up to date news - or get on IRC for up to the second updates."
>
"Welcome Welcome to the Wolfire Blog! If we are developing a new schedule - if you have many different people, many many people, the majority of this growth is different. During registration, obtain the latest information below! Or -, IRC, or two second update, please check the latest news forum. Rise."

And from the Overgrowth page:
"Overgrowth is a 3d action-adventure game for Mac, Windows, and Linux, coming soon from the independent game studio, Wolfire Games. It is the spiritual successor to Lugaru."
>
"Linux is now an independent game studio, Wolfire Games Mac, Windows, 2 one of three growth rates, respectively, are composed of one-dimensional Action-adventure game. Lugaru This is a spiritual successor."

And some of my quote collection:
"Drugs are like nuclear powered cars. They seem like a good idea until you crash."
>
"Diesel and nuclear medicine. Crash is thought to be a good idea."

"Chaos. Panic. Disorder. My work here is done."
>
"Chaos. Panic. Disabilities. My work here is done."

"There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who do not."
>
"We are in this world, people will not be recognized as R 10 as a binary type."

- Black
You can get much further with a kind word and a gun then you can with a kind word alone.

Sandurz

Post by Sandurz » Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:13 pm

In: My fake plants died, because I didn't pretend to water them.

Ensuing translations:
So I do not have my fake plants in the water pretending they were dead.

So I need to water my plants a fake do not pretend to be dead.

So I need to water my plants dead Please do not pretend to be a fake.

So, I'm dead in the water plant please. Should not going to fake.

So, please have me dead in aquatic plants. There is no intention to fake.

So, please water my plants die. Is not going to fake.

So, water my plants die. Is not trying to forge.

Therefore, the water plants die. Is not trying to forge.

Therefore, the death of aquatic plants. Is not trying to forge.