Anything else
Colicedus
forom-muppat-yoda

Post by Colicedus » Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:59 am

16 a few days ago, Male, and West Auckland, Glen Edan

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:15 pm

I don't suppose there is a chance there's anyone from Ireland on here? Probably not. Probably too busy getting drunk at 6 pm, right right? Lolololololz!!!!!1

I will destroy mankind.

Colicedus
forom-muppat-yoda

Post by Colicedus » Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:23 pm

Just a Question? Last time i laugh at something like that i got my self Strangled by a Drunken Guy from the UK. was i suppose to say LOL or Don't Diss you're self, not all Irish people are like that?

:|

oh yea. good luck on the World Domination thing. :wink:

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:41 pm

I also have a good laugh about my country's stereotypes. I also eat potatoes every day and dance with leprechauns on the hillside.

The part about the potatoes has some degree of accuracy. I'd say my dinner consists of potatoes once in every two/three days.

The part about the leprechauns may or may not be true, as I have no recollection of dancing with them, but maybe it was them who made it so I didn't.

See, it's the question that drives us. (Or something like that, possibly "It's not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself." I heard that boy in the Matrix saying that to Neo, and I thought to myself "Did he just call him gay?")

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:41 pm

Lol, anybody here recently broke up from a relationship that last three months or more? Me and my girlfriend just broke up, and it's hard to deal with.

Relationships are extremely double-edged, because if you leave yourself become vulnerable and fall in love with someone, then if you get let down it hurts twice as hard.

So you're going into the relationship to find love, but that leaves you open to becoming worse off than before you got into it.

And yeah, it's really hard to deal with. It happened, like, two hours ago.

leDoOd
What custom title?

Post by leDoOd » Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:43 pm

Want to hear my sad story?

I promise you it's a good laugh, even though it's heart-breaking. :P

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:44 pm

Not really in detail man, lol. I kind of feel like I just got kicked in the balls so hard it's not going to go away for a few weeks.

But go ahead.

leDoOd
What custom title?

Post by leDoOd » Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:57 pm

Alright so...

Last February 20th, a girl by the name of "Kasey" asked me, the power hungry idiotic 14 year old out (I'm 15 now, I was 14 back then :P). We tried "really" dating for a week or so - in fact, the only physical contact I ever had with her was in that first week, and it was only holding her hand for a few seconds.

After that first week, she started wanting to see me in real life less and less - I noticed she would talk to everyone else like she was best friends, but with me she was incredibly shy, reserved, and everything that I didn't like in a girl. She also requested that from then on, our relationship should be "a secret". So, of course, I started also not talking or noticing her any more... an eye for an eye, right? We kept the chat on AIM, and she always had the funniest, flirtiest, greatest things to tell me. Online. This is important.

Months pass. I'm an idiot and don't realize our relationship will get nowhere. It's now July, I'm heading off to Washington for a few weeks. I try to tell her on AIM, but she seems oddly distracted. I think nothing of it, and go off to Washington. I'm talking to one of my friends halfway through, when all of a sudden, he blurts out "Dude, did I tell you Kasey and I are going out?" WHAT THE HELL?! I confront her by email, as she has AOL and is never online when I am. She doesn't respond.

The weeks end, and I go home, furious. I try and confront her in real life, but she avoids me like the plague. Now I know something is up. She finally gets on one day, and I ask about "Ken" and her. She fesses up to going out with ---- NOT ONLY HIM ---- but also "Matt" from Virginia, and "Corey" from Cortland! WHAT THE FUCK!?!? She also wants me to delete all the pictures of her that she sent me while we were dating, no reason.

Of course, I do the logical thing and break up with her. You don't go polygamist without my approval, dammit! The real world doesn't work like that! You can't say you love more than one person at a time and hope for a happy ending!

And now she's trying to shift the blame to ME, as if it's my fault for her problems! BITCH! GET THE FUCK OUT! Go be Morman somewhere else, nowhere near me. omfg.

hdlsa
fruit salad

Post by hdlsa » Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:37 pm

obligatory "picz plz lol" post

pyros soul

Post by pyros soul » Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:06 pm

MacWiggy wrote:That's pretty rough, about the crime rate. When i lived in Carrboro my house was robbed 4 times in the same year.

Wait, you live in Durham? I live in that area. Maybe you've seen me somewhere after all.
Wow. that creepy, never thought i would here that on this site unless it was one of my friends.

I was thinking of when i went to a camp in S.C., u looked like a guy in my rifle class.

Albab
This title is part one ...

Post by Albab » Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:15 pm

Renegade, that's hilarious. I got dumped like three days ago... I had know that it was going to happen for some time, though, so I'm pretty much over it. But it's still tough, especially finding all these little notes that she gave me, and shit like that. I still haven't taken down the "albert, you're swell" thing she gave me and I hung up... -sigh- Man.

Colicedus
forom-muppat-yoda

Post by Colicedus » Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:51 am

Ug...

I have only Ever really had one Girl friend.
Yet it was so complicated... she was a bit... Messed up in the Head.
I first met her at school and we became friends. Being a lonely Geek that had mostly ever Wandered alone in a World that was out to get you. My Heart Fell for her. I went to High School and she went to Intermediate. we were only a few houses apart. i would Visit her house when i could.
It also was Meaningful to me when she came to my Door Step on my Birth Day. I loved her, I am Still attached to this day.

We one day went our Separate ways, Eventually we Met up again.
She was Calling Numbers and soon got hold of me. I told her that i loved her, that i have never been kissed, and if i ever kisses some one I wanted it to be her lips. We soon made arrangements for that. after a day of Enjoyment we Sat at her Sofa. She told me to close my Eyes. i felt her Lips touch mine. that was my 30 seconds of fame. I Kissed the girl I love. Then after a talk i was hit with guilt.

I soon left with my Heart Shattered like a Glass filled with piping hot water. from what I could understand, She saw me as a Close friend, not a lover. We have not talked since. I Still remember Her. I still love Her. to this Very day. But for now, that Dose not Serve Me. :cry:

leDoOd
What custom title?

Post by leDoOd » Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:57 am

Albab wrote:Renegade, that's hilarious. I got dumped like three days ago... I had know that it was going to happen for some time, though, so I'm pretty much over it. But it's still tough, especially finding all these little notes that she gave me, and shit like that. I still haven't taken down the "albert, you're swell" thing she gave me and I hung up... -sigh- Man.
leDoOd* :P

And yeah, breakups are always tough. To me what gets me through them is thinking of the future and that one true love I'll eventually marry, instead of these crackpot irresponsible individuals in my community. That's just me though, I know someone who gets through breakups by making life-size mannequins of his ex's out of flour bags and punching and stabbing them! :shock:

Fournine
.hacker

Post by Fournine » Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:03 pm

I used David's Realmatter demo for that.

Crill3
Indecisive titler

Post by Crill3 » Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:26 pm

Fournine wrote:I used David's Realmatter demo for that.
David's Realmatter demo? :o

(and for what "that"?)