LOCKERZ - Just in case you don't know...

Anything else
Starrz

LOCKERZ - Just in case you don't know...

Post by Starrz » Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:45 pm

If nobody knows what Lockerz is, it's basically a site where you sign in everyday and you can get stuff like iPods, laptops, tvs, earphones, games, and other stuff.

You can't just sign up, so I was wondering if anybody wanted to join that hasn't already? It would help me so much :3

TheBigCheese

Re: LOCKERZ - Just in case you don't know...

Post by TheBigCheese » Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:28 pm

I reference you to:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5424

I've got the site hooked up to a script I wrote that auto-logs me in and fills in the daily automatically. :D

240 points so far, for doing nothing.

The catch of the site is that when the items are released to the people to redeem, you can't get on and get anything because the site is completely bogged down.

Starrz

Post by Starrz » Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:41 pm

TheBigCheese wrote:The catch of the site is that when the items are released to the people to redeem, you can't get on and get anything because the site is completely bogged down.
Meh. How else will I get a Mac? :P

TheBigCheese

Post by TheBigCheese » Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:50 pm

Starrz wrote:
TheBigCheese wrote:The catch of the site is that when the items are released to the people to redeem, you can't get on and get anything because the site is completely bogged down.
Meh. How else will I get a Mac? :P
Lol. Yeah, good luck with that.

There's a lot of variation in the price/points ratio. Looking at the donation options, it looks like they were going for a ratio of 1.00$ = 5ptz. But they also advertise $50 video games for 100ptz. A 1/2 ratio.

I'm trying to go for a game, or a gift card for Amazon Uk (depends on if UK will ship to the US).

Starrz

Post by Starrz » Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:26 pm

Lol. If you noticed, there's also a 1/1 ratio. The Mac I want is 1000$, 1000 PTZ. And a 50$ iTunes gift card is 250 PTZ.

Well, I just wanted to know if anybody wanna help me out. I'm harassing people 24/7 so I Z-LISTER :P

Ragdollmaster

Post by Ragdollmaster » Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:58 pm

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5424

:roll: Posted in August... do a quick search before making a brand new topic. Most people on the site who were interested joined back then. I beat you to the human resource pool :D

TheBigCheese: Would there be uh, any chance you could 'accidentally' send that script over to me >_>

Sandurz

Post by Sandurz » Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:00 pm

Yes, if you "accidentally" sent it to me as well.... :)

Starrz

Post by Starrz » Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:28 pm

Ragdollmaster wrote:viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5424

:roll: Posted in August... do a quick search before making a brand new topic. Most people on the site who were interested joined back then. I beat you to the human resource pool :D
Starrz wrote:Well, I just wanted to know if anybody wanna help me out. I'm harassing people 24/7 so I Z-LISTER :P
:/

TheBigCheese

Post by TheBigCheese » Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:18 am

I can accidentally do it, but there's no PM system.

It was funny because it actually used to have a weird effect where the script would cause logins to count for 4 ptz instead of two. :P

It's honestly only marginally helpful, I mean, Firefox should store the main password anyway, and filling in the daily isn't challenging.

Ac30

Post by Ac30 » Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:22 am

I'll join. What do i press?

Healey

Post by Healey » Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:15 am

!
Last edited by Healey on Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

zoidberg rules

Post by zoidberg rules » Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:06 am

i've been on it for a few weeks already, i recently found out that they are doing a stock-up this month, z-lister get first dibs though, i have like 68 ptz and im only on there to get ODST, so yeah, once i have that, im never going on it again

(z-listers may get first dibs, but im using sense, they also get double ptz for a year, so everybody wants to be one, so im staying a normal user for the time being, since the z-listers probably outnumber the normals by now, so when they do the second stockup (exclusively for normal users) i should fingers tighly crossed here be able to get a copy before the sickening fanboys rape the servers to complete and utter destruction)

TheBigCheese

Post by TheBigCheese » Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:55 am

Keep hoping. The nature of the program means that for every Z-Lister there will be at least 20 normal users. And I think the number of users is in the millions. Bookmark the redeem page you want to use, so you can just keep refreshing a single page, rather than having to go through the hierarchy when product release.

Ragdollmaster

Post by Ragdollmaster » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:54 pm

You could 'accidentally' drop it via mail ([email protected]), TBC :)

TheBigCheese

Post by TheBigCheese » Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:31 pm

Completely on accident. I'm on a different comp right now, so later at about 8:30 or so, I might accidentally write your email on my compose email page.

Note though, that you have to use Firefox, and that you need to install the GreaseMonkey addon which allows you to run scripts on webpages.