STEEVEEE

Anything else
blood-shard
Location: in a house in a heartbeat 28 miles away 28 days later

Re: STEEVEEE

Post by blood-shard » Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:00 pm

Renegade_Turner wrote:
blood-shard wrote:And you guys call me a spastic >.> welcome too the man eaters forum xD.
Nothing Ragdollmaster or Grayswandir said was retarded. You're still a spastic.
Its realy a shame renegade,you seem so intelligent but in the end you just waste your time either trying to insult me or just annoy me. It says allot about your intelligence quotient dont you think ? or maybe you're just childish. So sad :|
Oh and you should realy try, just try atleast to learn the difference between being serious about something or if its a joke or its just simply random nonsense.Because its hard to know how a person realy is from that :roll: I would realy love to be able to say i hate you,but you dont even deserve a place in my mind mentaly,you're that physical object in my way. Im only telling you this so we arent missunderstanding each other ok :) good. Now its probably best for both of us if you could just try and ignore me and the other way around,then i wont have to try and explain you this again in the same awkward unpleasant way right ? :D Now,pardon me i have to get back to what im allways doing and what im best at, doing things that make no sense at all :D

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:21 pm

blood-shard wrote:Oh and you should realy try, just try atleast to learn the difference between being serious about something or if its a joke or its just simply random nonsense.Because its hard to know how a person realy is from that
lolirony. You're telling me. You really are a spastic.

Assaultman67

Post by Assaultman67 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:57 pm

I've read the whole thread and cannot generate a sufficient verbal comment.

I think everyone here is spaztic.

blood-shard
Location: in a house in a heartbeat 28 miles away 28 days later

Post by blood-shard » Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:12 pm

Assaultman67 wrote:I've read the whole thread and cannot generate a sufficient verbal comment.

I think everyone here is spaztic.
I gues you're right :roll: but in a good way xD

Glabbit

Post by Glabbit » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:59 am

Assaultman67 wrote:I think everyone here is spaztic.

Untadaike

Post by Untadaike » Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:30 am

Ha ha, these fiddlesticks (Renegade_Turner & Glabbit, the handsomes :lol: ) labeled me a spaz, too. xD Well, technically they labeled me a spastic, which is funny because that's an adjective, and that proves their generic neural patterns xD

Glabbit

Post by Glabbit » Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:41 am

We're secretly linked, neural like.
Except for that I'm too ignorant to understand you and understanding doesn't flow.
I can haz expalanyshun?

Untadaike

Post by Untadaike » Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:36 pm

Glabbit wrote:We're secretly linked, neural like.
Except for that I'm too ignorant to understand you and understanding doesn't flow.
I can haz expalanyshun?
No. I will shun you like you have done to me. :wink:

m3nace

Post by m3nace » Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:46 pm

blood-shard wrote:
Renegade_Turner wrote:
blood-shard wrote:And you guys call me a spastic >.> welcome too the man eaters forum xD.
Nothing Ragdollmaster or Grayswandir said was retarded. You're still a spastic.
Its realy a shame renegade,you seem so intelligent but in the end you just waste your time either trying to insult me or just annoy me. It says allot about your intelligence quotient dont you think ? or maybe you're just childish. So sad :|
Oh and you should realy try, just try atleast to learn the difference between being serious about something or if its a joke or its just simply random nonsense.Because its hard to know how a person realy is from that :roll: I would realy love to be able to say i hate you,but you dont even deserve a place in my mind mentaly,you're that physical object in my way. Im only telling you this so we arent missunderstanding each other ok :) good. Now its probably best for both of us if you could just try and ignore me and the other way around,then i wont have to try and explain you this again in the same awkward unpleasant way right ? :D Now,pardon me i have to get back to what im allways doing and what im best at, doing things that make no sense at all :D
actually, he did seem like an intellectual to start with, but in time I've learned that It's rather insulting with fancy words and...

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:57 pm

Untadaike wrote:Ha ha, these fiddlesticks (Renegade_Turner & Glabbit, the handsomes :lol: ) labeled me a spaz, too. xD Well, technically they labeled me a spastic, which is funny because that's an adjective, and that proves their generic neural patterns xD
http://www.wats.ca/show.php?contentid=40

Read down to where it says "Spastic (as a noun)", you spastic.

Also, he didn't label you as one. I did.

Why are you trying to sound smart by saying "generic neural patterns" rather than language that's relevant to the situation? Stop being a spastic.

m3nace wrote:actually, he did seem like an intellectual to start with, but in time I've learned that It's rather insulting with fancy words and......unfinished sentences which are grammatically clusterfucked.

Untadaike

Post by Untadaike » Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:08 pm

Renegade_Turner wrote:
Untadaike wrote:Ha ha, these fiddlesticks (Renegade_Turner & Glabbit, the handsomes :lol: ) labeled me a spaz, too. xD Well, technically they labeled me a spastic, which is funny because that's an adjective, and that proves their generic neural patterns xD
http://www.wats.ca/show.php?contentid=40

Read down to where it says "Spastic (as a noun)", you spastic.

m3nace wrote:actually, he did seem like an intellectual to start with, but in time I've learned that It's rather insulting with fancy words and......unfinished sentences which are grammatically clusterfucked.
Do you want to be an English teacher when you grow up, honey? I am so happy for you!

Please, come on. These forums are open to any and all. Accounts aren't going to get banned because someone's black, or say, differently abled. I think that we, the fan base, should try and represent Wolfire's good nature to all. So next time someone's is being themselves on these forums, don't diss them like some teen trying to raise himself up by putting others down.

And to make the first step to making this forum a better place, I leave on a friendly last note:
You are a discriminating fuck who reads shit on the internet and takes misinvested pride in spreading that shit around. Stop. Or should I add a please in there? But I know you won't.
Last edited by Untadaike on Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

m3nace

Post by m3nace » Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:09 pm

Renegade_Turner wrote:
wow thank you! You are so kindImage
see where I'm going?

Armored Wolf

Re: SPASTIC WAR

Post by Armored Wolf » Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:26 pm

This thread should be renamed "SPASTIC WAR".

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:07 pm

m3nace wrote:see where I'm going?
Ahh, you're making the mistake in thinking that, because I'm a prick to those people who are being idiots, I am a prick to everyone.
Untadaike wrote:*A lot of words which is probably only furthering his image as a spastic, while furthering the image of Renegade_Turner as someone with giant nuts and a 12-inch penis..*
Stop being a spastic.

Glabbit

SPASTIC_WAR ですよ!

Post by Glabbit » Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:53 pm

m3nace wrote:Image
No, I think m3nace actually wins for once.

You're being a tad bitter, Andypants. Honour the beard you wear and get a grip would you!