STEEVEEE

Anything else
RobLikesBrunch

STEEVEEE

Post by RobLikesBrunch » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:38 am

Hello, I'm STEEVEEE.

I'm not a very happy person--in fact, I'm rather unhappy. You see, I'm not very good at anything and this incessant feeling of inferiority combines with my under-developed frontal lobe (I'm unable to interpret sarcasm nor able to feel that sense of extreme warmth when you find yourself in a rather unfortunate situation (such falling off a tree)) to make a potent combination of utter incompetence.

So in the stupor that is STEEVEEE's life, I'd like you to conjure up various situations that STEEVEEE may find himself in that only the particular idiosyncracies of STEEVEEE could cause various social problems. Obviously, this isn't for reasons of any sort sexual masochism--I simply feel that STEEVEEE would best be able to conquer life if he could see how other people see him.

Really, he won't think you're being facetious or something. He'll thank you in fact, for your loving altruism.

So please, help him!

blood-shard
Location: in a house in a heartbeat 28 miles away 28 days later

Re: STEEVEEE

Post by blood-shard » Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:18 pm

EVERYBODY,GET TOO DA CHOPP@H! hide in the bunkers,barricade your houses. SPAZMO INCOMMING! FIRE IN THE HOLE!

RobLikesBrunch

Post by RobLikesBrunch » Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:04 pm

blood-shard wrote:EVERYBODY,GET TOO DA CHOPP@H! hide in the bunkers,barricade your houses. SPAZMO INCOMMING! FIRE IN THE HOLE!
You've got it all wrong.

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:07 pm

blood-shard wrote:EVERYBODY,GET TOO DA CHOPP@H! hide in the bunkers,barricade your houses. SPAZMO INCOMMING! FIRE IN THE HOLE!
Are you talking about yourself? Or did I misinterpret something?

blood-shard

Post by blood-shard » Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:16 pm

Renegade_Turner wrote:
Are you talking about yourself? ?
In fact i was :P you're quite the sharp one eh ? :roll:

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:21 am

You're a spastic.

blood-shard

Post by blood-shard » Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:28 am

Renegade_Turner wrote:You're a spastic.
Ya you dont have to repeat it :P i could figure that out on my own :| go ahead make fun of those who are mentaly ill :cry: you realy hurt my feelings there. And you know what ? :mrgreen: i dont care. If you wanna bitch about something go make a "Say what you mean about retards like blood-shard that spazmo" thread,it would suit you,No ? :roll: anyway,back on topic. Is this some wierd thread of real randomness or is this "STEEVEE" some person comming here or something or is he just one of those new evil bunny or Bob thingies >.> ? My brain(Whats left of it) is having a serious meltdown,and if you're steevee please do not take offense to my random babling mouth,ofcourse i can see the idea of calling your self steevee but i see no reason for you to tell us all that. If we wanted too know your name we would have asked :P or you could go to the introduction thread or something,once again do not take this as offensive rambling but harmless chitchat or something,because clearly as smart as renegade demonstrated befor im a typical spastic person. Good luck whit the whole steevee thing anyway :mrgreen:

Glabbit

Post by Glabbit » Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:22 am

You're still a spastic.

blood-shard

STEEVEE'S BLOOD SHARD IS A SPASTIC THREAD

Post by blood-shard » Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:08 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
There are ya happy ? xD

Ragdollmaster

Post by Ragdollmaster » Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:35 pm

Welcome to the forums STEEVEEE. Please notify me of when you no longer have a need for your entrails, as I would like to caramelize them and then eat them alongside a steak.

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:07 pm

Ragdollmaster wrote:Welcome to the forums STEEVEEE. Please notify me of when you no longer have a need for your entrails, as I would like to caramelize them and then eat them alongside a steak.
Eating new members is my schtick, get your own. :wink:

blood-shard

Post by blood-shard » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:39 pm

And you guys call me a spastic >.> welcome too the man eaters forum xD. But no seriously welcome,its quite cozy on here when you get used too some of the wierd things that happens around here :lol:

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:26 pm

blood-shard wrote:And you guys call me a spastic >.> welcome too the man eaters forum xD.
Nothing Ragdollmaster or Grayswandir said was retarded. You're still a spastic.

RobLikesBrunch

Post by RobLikesBrunch » Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:34 pm

Renegade_Turner wrote:
blood-shard wrote:And you guys call me a spastic >.> welcome too the man eaters forum xD.
Nothing RobLikesBrunch said was retarded. You're still a spastic.

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:47 pm

RobLikesBrunch wrote:
Renegade_Turner wrote:
Nothing RobLikesBrunch said was retarded. You're still a spastic.
Umm, quite. I'm sorry that you felt left out.