Me and my friends blog

Anything else
A Dancin' Dog

Me and my friends blog

Post by A Dancin' Dog » Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:11 am

http://teenagers-vs-theworld.tumblr.com/ It may not be great. But we have fun. Would like some more people to read.

shadow717

Re: Me and my friends blog

Post by shadow717 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:43 am

Sorry man, I'm not going to read a blog where the first topic I see MASTURBATION!!!!

RobLikesBrunch

Post by RobLikesBrunch » Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:31 pm

I refuse to even peer upon a blog whose author relies upon colloquialisms such as "me and my friends" rather than the proper "my friends and I". Also I'd like to inform you that Lynx is, in fact, not body spray--but a text-based browser for Linux.

But more seriously, the blog seems generic in its attempt at nonconformist indulgence and sporadic posting of random topics--often covering things that are taboo yet ubiquitous and that's only enforced by the absurd self-referential communal postings. I have no interest in your silly blog!

Wait a second...the blog is called ME AND MY THOUGHTS? YOU CAN'T EVEN GET THE TITLE RIGHT?

blood-shard
Location: in a house in a heartbeat 28 miles away 28 days later

Post by blood-shard » Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:11 pm

RobLikesBrunch wrote:I refuse to even peer upon a blog whose author relies upon colloquialisms such as "me and my friends" rather than the proper "my friends and I". Also I'd like to inform you that Lynx is, in fact, not body spray--but a text-based browser for Linux.

But more seriously, the blog seems generic in its attempt at nonconformist indulgence and sporadic posting of random topics--often covering things that are taboo yet ubiquitous and that's only enforced by the absurd self-referential communal postings. I have no interest in your silly blog!

Wait a second...the blog is called ME AND MY THOUGHTS? YOU CAN'T EVEN GET THE TITLE RIGHT?
You're alittle creepy >.> i like that

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:33 pm

shadow717 wrote:Sorry man, I'm not going to read a blog where the first topic I see MASTURBATION!!!!
Actually, it wasn't. It was "Masturbation" and it was dealt with in quite a mature manner. You're just childish if you see that and your mind goes "Tee-hee it says masturbation."

RobLikesBrunch

Post by RobLikesBrunch » Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:37 pm

Renegade_Turner wrote:
shadow717 wrote:Sorry man, I'm not going to read a blog where the first topic I see MASTURBATION!!!!
Actually, it wasn't. It was "Masturbation" and it was dealt with in quite a mature manner. You're just childish if you see that and your mind goes "Tee-hee it says masturbation."
But masturbation is met with an attitude characteristic of the neotenistic de-evolution find in humans, DUH!

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:46 pm

That made quite little sense to me, so I'm going to smile politely and nod.

A Dancin' Dog

Post by A Dancin' Dog » Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:09 am

K, yes the blog is shit, sorry for wasting your time, however I think that the masturbation topic was handled in a mature way and it interested me. And also the lynx one was my friend, same as the title, and well.......the whole set up. I'm Hamilton. I've just done three posts, thats all.

OK, Can I ask what you guys would love someone to talk about in a blog, What would interest you guys!

Jendraz

Post by Jendraz » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:55 pm

A Dancin' Dog wrote:K, yes the blog is shit, sorry for wasting your time, however I think that the masturbation topic was handled in a mature way and it interested me. And also the lynx one was my friend, same as the title, and well.......the whole set up. I'm Hamilton. I've just done three posts, thats all.

OK, Can I ask what you guys would love someone to talk about in a blog, What would interest you guys!
You should be talking about what interests you. If people with the same interests find your blog informative/entertaining/insightful, they'll come back for more.

edit: Is that GWB Masturbation site real? It seems like a joke, and I'm surprised the white house would host something like that on its webspace.

A Dancin' Dog

Post by A Dancin' Dog » Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:42 pm

No clue if that site is real, I doubt it. I never looked at it so I don't know.