DEAR Renegade_Turner

Anything else
RobLikesBrunch

DEAR Renegade_Turner

Post by RobLikesBrunch » Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:53 pm

You are a supercilious, self-righteous, bonerprince who can go ahead and suck my naughty bits!

You seem to feel the absurd necessity to meticulously, each and every post change your font color and make your font bold. It's as if you feel you must engrave some little morsel of originality into your posts as your ability to write anything borders along the lines of originality is non-existent, let alone your ability to create any worth reading. This incessant need to place emphatic importance where it is not needed continues in your oh-so-serious-let-me-be-the-scientist-today-Mr.Feynman attitude of masturbation. It is perfectly despicable, I must conclude!

I think posts like the one below embodies what I saw rather nicely:

Renegade_Turner wrote:I wonder if this guy is actually retarded or if it's just something lost in translation that makes him seem retarded. I think it's the former, and I've never been wrong about anything in the past.

You have this horrible pseudo-charm and pseudo-camaraderie about you; where everything you say relies upon the subtle approval of others and their misguided resulting drollery from your attempts about facetious like the "Yep. Nap time." snippet from your profile and the following quote:

Renegade_Turner wrote:14,134 barely post-pubescent teenagers have been turned on by this thread.

And you continue your rampant egotism with lines like: "That made quite little sense to me, so I'm going to smile politely and nod." forcing your malicious incompetence upon others.

So it is with this that I must confess that I find you highly distasteful to the point that I want you cover you with Ketchup and eat french fries from your chin simply so I can convince myself that I'm experiencing the full range of human emotions--like the proverbial man who starves himself simply to f-f-feel, as I dance to my original LP-version of Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Heart Club Band and Stevie Nick's The Edge of Seventeen.

It will ominously mirror the Reservoir Dogs Scene (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CdW-4TRcDQ#t=1m0s), but will be complemented by 1960s philosophy of racial non-violence and pink shirts that are two sizes too small.

TheBigCheese

Re: DEAR Renegade_Turner

Post by TheBigCheese » Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:10 pm

I'll admit he's been a bit cruel to a few people, but If you were trying to insult him, those were probably the worst quotes to pick.
I wonder if this guy is actually retarded or if it's just something lost in translation that makes him seem retarded. I think it's the former, and I've never been wrong about anything in the past.
That was a response to DevilsClub, and probably a well founded one too.
14,134 barely post-pubescent teenagers have been turned on by this thread.
I suppose it was a little weird, but I can't see it being egotistical.
"That made quite little sense to me, so I'm going to smile politely and nod."
That one actually made me laugh. Notably because I also had no clue what you had meant by "an attitude characteristic of the neotenistic de-evolution find in humans". :lol:

But really, jumping on a forum and insulting a member with 4,000 posts that's been here longer than most others is just a stupid thing to do. :wink:

RobLikesBrunch

Post by RobLikesBrunch » Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:13 pm

TheBigCheese wrote:I'll admit he's been a bit cruel to a few people, but If you were trying to insult him, those were probably the worst quotes to pick.
I wonder if this guy is actually retarded or if it's just something lost in translation that makes him seem retarded. I think it's the former, and I've never been wrong about anything in the past.
That was a response to DevilsClub, and probably a well founded one too.
14,134 barely post-pubescent teenagers have been turned on by this thread.
I suppose it was a little weird, but I can't see it being egotistical.
"That made quite little sense to me, so I'm going to smile politely and nod."
That one actually made me laugh. Notably because I also had no clue what you had meant by "an attitude characteristic of the neotenistic de-evolution find in humans". :lol:

But really, jumping on a forum and insulting a member with 4,000 posts that's been here longer than most others is just a stupid thing to do. :wink:
I don't insult, I offer sagely advice. Obviously. I also do not believe in the horribly unfounded belief that age constitutes superiority. I also enjoy my pancakes undercooked, and not overcooked, but only sometimes with a dash of strawberry jam too.

blood-shard
Location: in a house in a heartbeat 28 miles away 28 days later

Post by blood-shard » Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:21 pm

Well i gotta admit i agree with you at some points Rob or (Steevee) if i may,but he's most likely only to say these things to people he see's as 100 or atleast 96% retarded like me or Devilsclub(i hope you take no offense to that Devil and if you do i cant do much about that sorry) i am quite sure he's only trying to rid the world of idiots like me :mrgreen: its just too bad he cant see through facades and false personalities. Please do not missunderstand this fragile creature(sorry about that Ren i couldent describe you any other way >.<) :P

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:26 pm

I've not much time for the rampant pedantry and pseudo-intellectuality, but I'll indulge you for a moment as you take a spin on the trollboat. Your identification of text bites from my previous posts and my profile as being attemptedly facetious while failing to be so, is mildly distressing considering the extent of your humour is encapsulated by the all-too-frequently employed attitude of saying things which have nothing to do with anything in an attempt to seem zany or, as it were, "random". Considering this same mindset is adopted by every second American teenager these days, in a misguided attempt to fit in with the new fascination with making no sense all the time, thus killing any humour which it held when it was once a novel concept, I'd wager that it's a bit of the pot calling the kettle black if you're attempting to maintain that I am a facetious try-hard.
RobLikesBrunch wrote:You are a supercilious, self-righteous, bonerprince who can go ahead and suck my naughty bits!

You seem to feel the absurd necessity to meticulously, each and every post change your font color and make your font bold. It's as if you feel you must engrave some little morsel of originality into your posts as your ability to write anything borders along the lines of originality is non-existent, let alone your ability to create any worth reading. This incessant need to place emphatic importance where it is not needed continues in your oh-so-serious-let-me-be-the-scientist-today-Mr.Feynman attitude of masturbation. It is perfectly despicable, I must conclude!
I direct you to one of the many other threads surrounding the issue of my font, from where you can most welcomely piece together what you think my response would be had I not grown tired of answering questions about it. I do get a lot of attention for it, so it serves its purpose fittingly.
RobLikesBrunch wrote:...as I dance to my original LP-version of Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Heart Club Band and Stevie Nick's The Edge of Seventeen.
We share musical tastes. How simply delightful! I think you'll find her name is Stevie Nicks, though, not Stevie Nick. Her solo material is a lot better than her material with Fleetwood Mac, whom I did not care for.
blood-shard wrote:Please do not missunderstand this fragile creature(sorry about that Ren i couldent describe you any other way >.<) :P
It seems like the bittnerness of me identifying your spastification is consuming you from the inside out.

blood-shard

Re: OH DEAR Renegade_Turner likes spastic bum

Post by blood-shard » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:55 pm

My so called spastification mate,is on purpose xD It is sad that your lack of intelligence is permanent though. Seriously you wont gain anything from hanging from that thin spazmo phrase you're picking up on all the time now. Is it your safety belt ren or your retarded parachute ? Come on show alittle intelligence if you're gonna try and tick me then you're doing it wrong :P besides it wouldent work anyway >.> me angry aint much different from me in a neutral state.Next time you're gonna try something like that please be creative. You might as well write down all the slangs for mental illness while you still have time Mr.spastic :) that name suits you rather well since you love the word so much,keep it you've earned it :wink:

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:14 pm

Get mad more, spastic.

blood-shard

Post by blood-shard » Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:17 pm

Renegade_Turner wrote:Get mad more, spastic.

Ok :P RAWR :twisted: happy ? Now go get bent or something xD ive been wasting far too much time on this today :P maybe another time Ren.

Sandurz

Post by Sandurz » Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:09 pm

moar plz

Jendraz

Post by Jendraz » Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:16 pm

The tones that you two are using are ridiculous.

I say! This bit of flaming is positively DELIGHTFUL!

Blorx
NOT A FRIGGIN PROGRAMMER

Post by Blorx » Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:20 pm

Jendraz wrote:The tones that you two are using are ridiculous.
What's ridiculous is that a yet another new forum member comes in here and immediately complains about Renegade and fails completely to understand that the reason the rest of us tolerate him is because we all understand what kind of tone he's using rather than immediately take this anti-Renegade status. I hate when newbies come in and complain about long standing members that no one complains about simply because they refuse to try to understand why we don't complain about them.

EDIT: You'd think by this point in the life of the internet, that people would realize that when they're new to something, that they'll be under fire quickly if they decide to criticize the vets.

RobLikesBrunch

Post by RobLikesBrunch » Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:05 am

Blorx wrote:
What's ridiculous is that a yet another new forum member comes in here and immediately complains about Renegade and fails completely to understand that the reason the rest of us tolerate him is because we all understand what kind of tone he's using rather than immediately take this anti-Renegade status. I hate when newbies come in and complain about long standing members that no one complains about simply because they refuse to try to understand why we don't complain about them.

EDIT: You'd think by this point in the life of the internet, that people would realize that when they're new to something, that they'll be under fire quickly if they decide to criticize the vets.
And I fail to understand how none of you see that I'm being facetious. Every single one of my posts is absurd and makes absolutely no sense. I imitated his font, was completely pretentious, and attacked him for utterly unfounded and nonmaterial reasons. I'm just messing about.

"So it is with this that I must confess that I find you highly distasteful to the point that I want you cover you with Ketchup and eat french fries from your chin simply so I can convince myself that I'm experiencing the full range of human emotions--like the proverbial man who starves himself simply to f-f-feel, as I dance to my original LP-version of Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Heart Club Band and Stevie Nick's The Edge of Seventeen."

HOW IS THAT SERIOUS? HOW DO ALL OF YOU INTERPRET THIS AS SOME SORT OF MASS OF INSULTS? I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW YOU FAIL TO SEE EVEN THE SLIGHTEST BIT OF SATIRE.

Blorx
NOT A FRIGGIN PROGRAMMER

Post by Blorx » Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:11 am

I'm sorry friend but two points:

1. I fail to see how that was satire. From my understanding it was a response to an "attack" on yourself.

2. You're new here. Whether you like it or not, no one here understands how you joke. Not to mention, every bit of that post sounded serious and I'd go so far to say that you're trying to cover up the fact that it was serious on grounds that you lost.

blood-shard

Post by blood-shard » Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:12 am

Blorx wrote:

I dont hate nor like Renegade,and ive never been complaining about him, i cant hate nor like a person i dont wish to know.First impression is all that matters to me. He's actualy quite smart at some points,and he would probably not be a person that would be hard being around but realy ? Its not like he's doing anything to try and sustain he's annoying attitude or atleast keep it under control. Im acting wierd allot but thats only for the fun of it. This person isent the type who could keep his trap shut for atleast a few seconds atleast from what i have seen so far,i dont realy care if its because he likes to try and annoy people,too me it seems like its and honor to him but all he's managed to get out of me is questions that i would like he awnsered for him self :mrgreen: .Its more because its a darn shame he has to act like a jerk all the time (act or maybe he's just a jerk all in all) I cant be bothered with small talk like "Uh you're spastic" i bet he's older than me but its most certainly not what i imagine when i TALK to him. Oh well i would be surprised if he would come up withsomething usefull to say next time he posts something :roll:
Here i go rambling on and on again (Nonsense nonsense) Realy, dont comment this post in anyway. What i mean is that renegade just clings to what he's seen from people like me acting wierd and suddenly hey ive gotta try and make fun or annoy this guy with this. I wish i could have been mad at the poor bastard but its hard when there's not realy anything to be mad about,all he did was call me spastic wich in this case was a lie and there for non existent wich removes any reasons for me to argue about it. I just prooved to my self this post is useless. Fuck :roll: cya all in hell :lol: Ps:thanks for letting me have this four way conversation with my self xD

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:36 am

RobLikesBrunch wrote:And I fail to understand how none of you see that I'm being facetious.
You're new.
Every single one of my posts is absurd and makes absolutely no sense.
They make quite a bit of sense. Make up a new language, no one's done that yet.
I imitated his font, was completely pretentious, and attacked him for utterly unfounded and nonmaterial reasons.
Ren's been lambasted for stupider things.
"So it is with this that I must confess that I find you highly distasteful to the point that I want you cover you with Ketchup and eat french fries from your chin simply so I can convince myself that I'm experiencing the full range of human emotions
Stop channeling me. Seriously. You're making me hot.
HOW IS THAT SERIOUS? HOW DO ALL OF YOU INTERPRET THIS AS SOME SORT OF MASS OF INSULTS? I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW YOU FAIL TO SEE EVEN THE SLIGHTEST BIT OF SATIRE.
Everyone posts differently. Being that you're new (as said before), people aren't entirely sure of what to make of you yet. You can't expect current members to immediately realize, "Oh hey, he's being a fuckwit."

...and blood-shard, my god, its a wall of text. Do you speak entire conversations without breathing?
blood-shard wrote:Realy, dont comment this post in anyway.
Oh shit, oops.