Im so bored >.<

Anything else
blood-shard
Location: in a house in a heartbeat 28 miles away 28 days later

Im so bored >.<

Post by blood-shard » Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:17 pm

Im so bored, my family is out of the house for the next few days and ive got nothing to do at all ._. I allready had a part of the house for my self but now everything is empty even the building the rest of my family lives in,its all so silent >.< any idea's for something i could use to kill time with ?

Armored Wolf

Re: Im so bored >.<

Post by Armored Wolf » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:37 pm

Bored, huh?

Sucks to be you, I guess. No suggestion from me.

If you're REALLY bored, then you could go outside and engage strangers in controversial conversations about things. That should keep you busy for hours.

Ragdollmaster

Post by Ragdollmaster » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:37 pm

Explore your personal sexual fantasies.

Alternatively just stay inside and play games in the dark until your family comes back.

Uberbeard

Post by Uberbeard » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:16 pm

Armored Wolf

Post by Armored Wolf » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:42 pm

Uberbeard wrote:Perhaps this link can help!
http://www.critical-distance.com/2009/1 ... from-2009/
Holy crap.

RobLikesBrunch

Post by RobLikesBrunch » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:59 pm

It's cheap, and a great introduction: http://www.amazon.com/Antimatter-Frank- ... 0199550166

I find it absolutely fascinating...haven't finished it yet, just received it.

Endoperez

Post by Endoperez » Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:35 pm

Two guys here have been unable to use internet for two days now. They're going crazy, because they "have nothing to do". :D I offered to give them something to read (I have Pratchett, LotR, GeneWolfe, Temeraire, the first Witcher book, Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell and host of comics in here) but no, they were too busy complaining about no internet. At least one of them is a big fan of Dragonlance novels, and has mentioned several times he should read more but he never has the time...
I went to buy food, and the weather outside was mind-bogglingly beautiful, the sky a rich, light blue clean of clouds, the clean, white snow was everywhere, the leafless birch-trees were white and gray and decorated in miniature snow crystals and all the snow was colored light blue by the sky, and sun was so bright and pure and clean, there was no wind and it was almost warm outside, perhaps -15 celsius... and when I came back they were trying to call the customer service about their internet not working.
The guy who's told me we should go swimming, or to the gym, kept telling me he had nothing to do, that he'd have to spend the whole day doing laundry and that this was ridiculous, but in the end he just went to his room and watched television and played Medieval 2: Total War and complained about the lack of internet.
The other guy, who avoids doing the dishes by making all his food in the microwave, complained about having nothing to do, then went to buy food and did not return with ingredients for making food for himself but yet another factory-wrapped "meal". After he was done eating he mentioned he was bored.

I mean, I plug out my modem when I want to get stuff DONE. The internet is where I waste my time. I have so much I could do if I didn't have internet... Drawing, cooking, painting, excercising, jogging, going to swim/gym/aikido, modeling/texturing/modding/other schoolwork, finishing half a dozen games, reading new books, reading old books (Warlord of Mars! :D), rereading familiar books (ah, Pratchett) - ooh, I could be reading the new Pratchett, the something academicals... Or I could be sleeping, since it's near midnight... but nooooo, the internet.

And then these two guys are walking around like headless chicken, clucking away being bored. :D

blood-shard
Location: in a house in a heartbeat 28 miles away 28 days later

Post by blood-shard » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:48 pm

In fact, going outside for sometime probably wont be such a bad idea :D my brain is gonna cave in from sheer stupidity if i stay inside for too long xD but ive been working for long on some changes to the rabbit model for lugaru but its not as easy as i thought it would be,but i refuse to give up. Ill just take a day off i think,now that i have the time for a break it seems only right to go outside for some time.

Armored Wolf

Post by Armored Wolf » Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:00 pm

One way to relieve yourself of boredom is to have a near death experience with a knife.

Your heart will beat so fast you can't possibly be bored :D