Splinter Cell: Conviction

Anything else
Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Re: Splinter Cell: Conviction

Post by Renegade_Turner » Tue May 11, 2010 12:05 pm

I haven't seen a Simpsons character in Futurama or vice versa.

Also, that has nothing to do with what we were saying.

Freshbite

Post by Freshbite » Tue May 11, 2010 3:48 pm

I've seen all the Futurama episodes to date, and not a single one has included a Simpsons character. It is possible that they may have walked past in the background, but they have not had any dialog.

What you may be reffering to, is [Futurama/Simpsons: Infinitely Secret Crossover Crisis].

zoidberg rules

Post by zoidberg rules » Wed May 12, 2010 11:20 am

Renegade_Turner wrote: that has nothing to do with what we were saying.
Actually, you were talking about crossovers between Groening arted toons. So it did.

And yes, Freshbite, that is pretty much what I referring to. Also, in a few episodes of The Simpsons, a Futurama character popped up in places. Also, I seem to remember hearing that recently, there was a crossover in The Simpsons.

Anywhoo, back to the original conversation, I haven't got Conviction yet, but I do still want it.

Freshbite

Post by Freshbite » Wed May 12, 2010 12:20 pm

zoidberg rules wrote:And yes, Freshbite, that is pretty much what I referring to. Also, in a few episodes of The Simpsons, a Futurama character popped up in places. Also, I seem to remember hearing that recently, there was a crossover in The Simpsons.
That may be possible, since I haven't looked through all 21 Seasons of The Simpsons...

zoidberg rules wrote:I haven't got Conviction yet, but I do still want it.
This game was alright.
I would not have payed for it.
Please buy something else.

I have to admit that I'm not that good at creating Haikus...

Dudeman

Post by Dudeman » Wed May 12, 2010 7:11 pm

Just torrented it for PC, and I gotta say, it runs much better and looks much better than on the Xbox (No surprise really). Plus, I now have all of the exclusive content through some UBIAccount hacks.

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Thu May 13, 2010 8:23 am

zoidberg rules wrote:
Actually, you were talking about crossovers between Groening arted toons. So it did.
No, I was talking about The Simpsons, which is by Matt Groening, and Family Guy and American Dad, which are both by Seth MacFarlane.

Also, if we're talking about the art style of The Simpsons and the art style of Family Guy, they are not the same. It's the content which overlaps. Retarded father, disapproving but stern mother, one son, one daughter, a dog (although one of them talks).

Dudeman

Post by Dudeman » Sat May 15, 2010 1:18 am

Renegade_Turner wrote:
zoidberg rules wrote:
No, I was talking about The Simpsons, which is by Matt Groening, and Family Guy and American Dad, which are both by Seth MacFarlane.

Also, if we're talking about the art style of The Simpsons and the art style of Family Guy, they are not the same. It's the content which overlaps. Retarded father, disapproving but stern mother, one son, one daughter, a dog (although one of them talks).

*Coughs politely and points to the thread title*

Freshbite

Post by Freshbite » Sat May 15, 2010 9:05 am

I have given up trying to restrain him.
You can compare it with The Hulk, sitting in a tiny room, filled with screaming babies...

SO ANYWAYS...

Some friends and I have been trying to play the Lan Multiplayer, and I have to say, it was quite fun. If it weren't for the silly Campaign, I would have called it a good game.

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Sat May 15, 2010 11:04 am

Dudeman wrote:*Coughs politely and points to the thread title*
Oh, I'm sorry, please refer to earlier when I explained by Splinter Cell Convinction was a boring repetitive bunch of games that had already tired itself out when the first game came out for the XBox.