Humble Bundle shaming image

Anything else
Assaultman67

Re: Humble Bundle shaming image

Post by Assaultman67 » Mon May 10, 2010 10:53 pm

Guys still play that game? We played that shit in high school and it would get WAY out of hand ... guys would whip out their junk when the girls weren't around and make some excuse to get people to look at their junk ...

That and the infinite tag game ... which was extremely fun at first but it also evolved into a very very gay game.

Basically we played a continuous game of tag for about a month or so during school ... but then halfway through the month somehow a new rule was developed saying that you can't tag people when they're changing in the locker room because guys touching half naked guys was gay. Then people started abusing the rule ... after gym or practice or if someone was being chased the guys would run to the locker room as fast as possible and then pull their pants down as soon as they got through the doorway so they couldn't be tagged "it" ...

so in the end we got 7 to 10 guys running into the locker room pulling their pants down as fast as possible ... pretty gay if you ask me ...

Uberbeard

Post by Uberbeard » Tue May 11, 2010 6:49 am

...ok

Thanks for sharing, dude.

zoidberg rules

Post by zoidberg rules » Tue May 11, 2010 9:52 am

Brilliant!! But my school doesn't take too kindly to you randomly running into the changing rooms and pulling down your trousers, or running into any room really and randomly pulling your trousers down. Oh, and personal experience has taught me that pulling your trousers down in the corridor to prove that you're wearing underwear doesn't win you any favour with the school either.

Ahhhhhhh for the days when I did that, now it's all exams and stuff. :(

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Tue May 11, 2010 12:08 pm

Uberbeard wrote:...ok

Thanks for sharing, dude.
Hahahaha that's what I thought.

Made especially great by the regular signs of "NO HOMO".

Wilbefast
Location: In a sealed box shielded against environmentally induced quantum decoherence

Post by Wilbefast » Tue May 11, 2010 2:00 pm

Assaultman67 wrote:Basically we played a continuous game of tag for about a month or so during school ... but then halfway through the month somehow a new rule was developed saying that you can't tag people when they're changing in the locker room because guys touching half naked guys was gay. Then people started abusing the rule ... after gym or practice or if someone was being chased the guys would run to the locker room as fast as possible and then pull their pants down as soon as they got through the doorway so they couldn't be tagged "it" ...

so in the end we got 7 to 10 guys running into the locker room pulling their pants down as fast as possible ... pretty gay if you ask me ...
Nominated for single most amazing internet story ever :o

Freshbite

Post by Freshbite » Tue May 11, 2010 3:44 pm

You've got my vote.

Assaultman67

Post by Assaultman67 » Tue May 11, 2010 5:02 pm

I've got a ton of funny/weird stories ... life gets pretty fucked up at times ...
zoidberg rules wrote:Brilliant!! But my school doesn't take too kindly to you randomly running into the changing rooms and pulling down your trousers, or running into any room really and randomly pulling your trousers down. Oh, and personal experience has taught me that pulling your trousers down in the corridor to prove that you're wearing underwear doesn't win you any favour with the school either.

Ahhhhhhh for the days when I did that, now it's all exams and stuff. :(
My high school was pretty small ... like 200 kids total ... so news got around really fast of whatever was going on

Everyone knew everyone else ...

I think it got out of hand just because everyone was just so damn competitive ... I remember 20 or so of us hanging out down town by the store after school and we would see "it"'s car racing down town and parking into a lot ... and then "it" would bail out of the car and run at us as fast as possible ... then everyone would stop what they were doing and scatter as if it were the cops on a raid ...

There was also a tag that was done while someone was sleeping ... apparently one of my friends snuck into another friends house at 3am, tagged him and then put a "you're it" sticky note on him while he was sleeping ...

The game eventually ended after the school principle got pissed and became involved by giving out detentions for any "tag" activities (running, saying anything along the subject of tag, etc) ...

Freshbite

Post by Freshbite » Tue May 11, 2010 6:04 pm

Now that's game obsession for ya'.

Jendraz

Post by Jendraz » Tue May 11, 2010 10:24 pm

John sold his home for a Knights Errant vinyl. See how happy he is with his decision!? :D

Uberbeard

Post by Uberbeard » Wed May 12, 2010 6:37 am

Ahaha... uh... I'm not gay. :?

Richie Rabbit

Post by Richie Rabbit » Sat May 15, 2010 3:34 pm

zoidberg rules

Post by zoidberg rules » Sun May 16, 2010 5:53 am

You have a sick and disturbed mind my friend...