Member photos

Anything else
User avatar
Freshbite
Posts: 3255
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:02 pm
Location: Stockholm, Sweden.

Re: Member photos

Post by Freshbite » Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:11 pm

Assaultman67, please hold your grudge against him.
I'm sure that if it would have been anybody else, you wouldn't even have mentioned it.
Besides, I've seen tighter...

Ren, that bottle on the right is kind of resembling a bottle of Påskmust/Julmust, Swedens greatest beverage.

Image

Oh Påskmust, how you bless our lives with your marvelous sweetness.

User avatar
Renegade_Turner
Gramps
Posts: 6942
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:59 am

Re: Member photos

Post by Renegade_Turner » Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:56 pm

Freshbite wrote:Ren, that bottle on the right is kind of resembling a bottle of Påskmust/Julmust, Swedens greatest beverage.

Oh Påskmust, how you bless our lives with your marvelous sweetness.[/b]
Hahaha, oh no, that's Buckfast. It's a ridiculously sweet tonic wine made in Scotland that was originally made by monks in an abbey named Buckfast Abbey. Lot of controversy because of its association with underage drinking. Good stuff though, can give you a sore stomach if you consume more than a bottle.
Assaultman67 wrote:Your pants are disturbingly tight ...
I am known to wear pretty tight jeans. As he said, I've seen tighter. I wouldn't really call it disturbing. Still though, I am devilishly handsome, I can pull it off. You can pull them off if you want. ;) You clearly have something in your pipes for me just waiting to burst out.

User avatar
Assaultman67
Posts: 2109
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:06 pm
Location: U.S.

Re: Member photos

Post by Assaultman67 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:01 pm

Freshbite wrote:... Besides, I've seen tighter...
Which is more disturbing :P ...
Renegade_Turner wrote:
Assaultman67 wrote:Your pants are disturbingly tight ...
I am known to wear pretty tight jeans. As he said, I've seen tighter. I wouldn't really call it disturbing. Still though, I am devilishly handsome, I can pull it off. You can pull them off if you want. ;) You clearly have something in your pipes for me just waiting to burst out.
Sigh, you make one negative remark about tight pants and people piss on you ...

people here must love tight pants ... personally I hate the hipster look ...

User avatar
zoidberg rules
Posts: 1788
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:44 pm
Location: here, there everywhere...behind you!

Re: Member photos

Post by zoidberg rules » Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:52 am

Assaultman67 wrote:personally I hate the hipster look ...
Personally, the problem I have with them is not the look, just the fact that they are insanely uncomfortable, both on the legs and...Other areas...(Like the ankles. Why? What were you thinking? Pervert!)

User avatar
Grayswandir
Short end of the stick
Posts: 3655
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:37 am
Location: Robbing the cradle.

Re: Member photos

Post by Grayswandir » Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:55 am

Ren, you should see how many people you can fit into your pants.

User avatar
zoidberg rules
Posts: 1788
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:44 pm
Location: here, there everywhere...behind you!

Re: Member photos

Post by zoidberg rules » Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:48 am

Well, judging from that picture, less than one, it looks more like he just took a black spray can and emptied it over his legs... :lol:

User avatar
Fournine
.hacker
Posts: 938
Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 3:07 am
Location: Boron group, period 5

Re: Member photos

Post by Fournine » Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:34 pm

Fournine approves of tight pants. If more men wore them, the birthrate would drop nicely.

User avatar
Renegade_Turner
Gramps
Posts: 6942
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:59 am

Re: Member photos

Post by Renegade_Turner » Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:07 pm

Assaultman67 wrote:people here must love tight pants ... personally I hate the hipster look ...
Hipster? Define hipster. Like a hippie? lol. Not particularly going for a look. I wear normal jeans too, and sometimes I wear tracksuit pants going out. Just because I wear something not many other people wear means I'm going for a look? I like tight jeans, they keep my junk quite snug.
Grayswandir wrote:Ren, you should see how many people you can fit into your pants.
I've already tried. If I shove my junk up my anus I can probably fit one.
Fournine wrote:Fournine approves of tight pants. If more men wore them, the birthrate would drop nicely.
If the women are on the pill, maybe. I met my current girlfriend while wearing those jeans seen in the picture. No matter what clothes you're wearing, if you're ugly and have no confidence girls won't bear your children.

User avatar
Assaultman67
Posts: 2109
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:06 pm
Location: U.S.

Re: Member photos

Post by Assaultman67 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:53 pm

Renegade_Turner wrote:
Assaultman67 wrote:people here must love tight pants ... personally I hate the hipster look ...
Hipster? Define hipster. Like a hippie? lol. Not particularly going for a look. I wear normal jeans too, and sometimes I wear tracksuit pants going out. Just because I wear something not many other people wear means I'm going for a look? I like tight jeans, they keep my junk quite snug.
Hipster as defined by urban dictionary ...

But im thinking more along the lines of ...

Image

User avatar
zoidberg rules
Posts: 1788
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:44 pm
Location: here, there everywhere...behind you!

Re: Member photos

Post by zoidberg rules » Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:43 am

Psst...I saw a grammatical error in Ren's post, don't tell him though! :lol:

User avatar
zoidberg rules
Posts: 1788
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:44 pm
Location: here, there everywhere...behind you!

Re: Member photos

Post by zoidberg rules » Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:28 am

:shock:

On that sort of a note...

Play guitar the shadow's way.

User avatar
Renegade_Turner
Gramps
Posts: 6942
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:59 am

Re: Member photos

Post by Renegade_Turner » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:23 am

zoidberg rules wrote:Psst...I saw a grammatical error in Ren's post, don't tell him though! :lol:
Post when and where.
Assaultman67 wrote:*Picture*
Ahh, so you simply mean skinny jeans? Fair enough. Anyway, wearing on item of clothing does not qualify me for any type of look. If I wanted to be part of the skinny jeans look I'd have to straighten my hair and start wearing stupidly over-colourful t-shirts and listen to Saosin. And this definitely couldn't be my music of the moment:


User avatar
Assaultman67
Posts: 2109
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:06 pm
Location: U.S.

Re: Member photos

Post by Assaultman67 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:26 pm

Renegade_Turner wrote:... I'd have to straighten my hair and start wearing stupidly over-colourful t-shirts and listen to Saosin...
I just looked Saosin up ... it sounds like something my sister would listen to :?

As for the hipster look ... you obviously don't really qualify (not androgynous enough) ... but the skintight jeans seems to be the cornerstone of that damned American subculture >_> ...

User avatar
Renegade_Turner
Gramps
Posts: 6942
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:59 am

Re: Member photos

Post by Renegade_Turner » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:28 pm

Hahaha this is the first time I've ever noticed and commented on something like this, but your post count is now at "666". This is rather unfitting. I wish that was what my post count read the entire time.

I acknowledge that tight jeans are a cornerstone of the whole emo/scene subculture that originates in America, and although I do like some of the bands whose roots are centred in those groups, I'm really not fanatical enough about them to be considered a part of it. Considering I recently had tickets to go see Eminem I don't think they'd accept me in their little social groups. However, I do like wearing black a lot, tight jeans and skater shoes. I just like how skater shoes look and they're really comfy. Same for the skinnies. I wouldn't be wearing this shit if it wasn't comfortable and I didn't feel comfortable about it. lol. Also, it's amazing, because none of the people in my group wear tight jeans or anything like that. In fact, people often comment about how I don't really fit in with the rest of the people I hang out with in terms of style and so on. We do mostly share an interest in football and The Village People, though. To demonstrate the point, observe the following photo of me, my friend Paddy, and our Basque flag. I doubt he'd qualify as part of a "hipster" group. Hahaha.


Image

User avatar
Assaultman67
Posts: 2109
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:06 pm
Location: U.S.

Re: Member photos

Post by Assaultman67 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:43 pm

Renegade_Turner wrote:... To demonstrate the point, observe the following photo of me, my friend Paddy, and our Basque flag. I doubt he'd qualify as part of a "hipster" group. Hahaha.

Image
LOL

Post Reply