Member photos

Anything else
User avatar
Assaultman67
Posts: 2109
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:06 pm
Location: U.S.

Re: Member photos

Post by Assaultman67 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:59 am

Skomakar'n wrote:Skinny jeans are awesome. Period.
Says the man we thought was a woman for two months ...

User avatar
Fournine
.hacker
Posts: 938
Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 3:07 am
Location: Boron group, period 5

Re: Member photos

Post by Fournine » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:29 am

Assaultman67 wrote:
Skomakar'n wrote:Skinny jeans are awesome. Period.
Says the man we thought was a woman for two months ...
I'm fairly certain that's more of a reflection of you, and not Skomakar'n.

User avatar
zoidberg rules
Posts: 1788
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:44 pm
Location: here, there everywhere...behind you!

Re: Member photos

Post by zoidberg rules » Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:30 am

Ummm...Did you see the pictures of Sko?

I think we all thought he was a she for a long time, I mean Wilbefast essentially told Sko he'd do him, then it came out that he was actually a guy, then things got a bit awkward for everybody... :?

User avatar
underthedeep
Posts: 1099
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:18 pm
Location: southern california
Contact:

Re: Member photos

Post by underthedeep » Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:50 pm

zoidberg rules wrote:Ummm...Did you see the pictures of Sko?

I think we all thought he was a she for a long time, I mean Wilbefast essentially told Sko he'd do him, then it came out that he was actually a guy, then things got a bit awkward for everybody... :?

Pffffft, says you. i laughed my ass off. i literally "lol'd" on that one.

User avatar
Assaultman67
Posts: 2109
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:06 pm
Location: U.S.

Re: Member photos

Post by Assaultman67 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:44 am

It was definitely shocking and hilarious at the same time. But its not the first time I've seen a guy claim to be a girl.

In the Red Faction community there was some guy who "pretended" to be a girl for 3 years. (Really, he just didn't bother to correct them and then it was soon too late.) Anywho, he gained alot of notoriety over the pub servers as this girl gamer and alot of guys flirted with him.

I remember the mass sexual confusion when he finally admitted it online, ROFL. I remember there was one response along the lines of "DUDE! I WANTED TO MARRY YOU, I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY SOULMATE! D:"

Im pretty sure there is only one girl per 20 guys associated to video games ... and she is probably just a lurker on a forum (understandably) ...

I've only met 8 or so girl gamers in my entire life ... (one whom managed to actually live up to the almost mythical "gamer girl" stereotype)

User avatar
zoidberg rules
Posts: 1788
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:44 pm
Location: here, there everywhere...behind you!

Re: Member photos

Post by zoidberg rules » Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:45 am

I know a few, my ex is a gamer, so's her best friend and her little sister, but they aren't really "hardcore" gamers, just recreational really...

After that I don't think I know any others, unless of course you count "Teh Lang" as a woman... :lol:

User avatar
Renegade_Turner
Gramps
Posts: 6942
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:59 am

Re: Member photos

Post by Renegade_Turner » Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:31 am

Fournine wrote:
Assaultman67 wrote:
Skomakar'n wrote:Skinny jeans are awesome. Period.
Says the man we thought was a woman for two months ...
I'm fairly certain that's more of a reflection of you, and not Skomakar'n.
Ditto. Sko never said he was a woman. He just didn't tell you he wasn't.

I assume this was because he found it amusing that everyone was obsessing over him.

That is how I feel all the time.

User avatar
Assaultman67
Posts: 2109
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:06 pm
Location: U.S.

Re: Member photos

Post by Assaultman67 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:59 pm

Honestly, I let other people draw that conclusion ... when I looked at the picture, I didnt have a clue, so I said nothing because I didn't wanna be the dick who called a guy a girl or vice versa (that's offensive to some people :P )...

Then people started saying he was a girl, and they went uncorrected, so I assumed he was a girl :P ...

User avatar
Grayswandir
Short end of the stick
Posts: 3655
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:37 am
Location: Robbing the cradle.

Re: Member photos

Post by Grayswandir » Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:34 pm

Remember when some of you thought I was a girl?

User avatar
Zhukov
Posts: 1049
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:58 am
Location: Elsewhere.

Post by Zhukov » Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:22 am

Grayswandir wrote:Remember when some of you thought I was a girl?
You keep using female avatars. What did you expect?

User avatar
Renegade_Turner
Gramps
Posts: 6942
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:59 am

Re: Member photos

Post by Renegade_Turner » Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:10 pm

Assaultman67 wrote:Honestly, I let other people draw that conclusion ... when I looked at the picture, I didnt have a clue, so I said nothing because I didn't wanna be the dick who called a guy a girl or vice versa (that's offensive to some people :P )...

Then people started saying he was a girl, and they went uncorrected, so I assumed he was a girl :P ...
That was a rather stupid assumption. You made a decision based on the opinions of members of this forum? Amazing. Unwise. Incorrect.

Loads of guys use female avatars. In fact, if you saw a person using a female avatar, it would probably be most wise to assume that it's a guy, since that is usually the case.

Come on, guys, use your heads. And I mean the ones which reside above your shoulders, not below your waist.

User avatar
Assaultman67
Posts: 2109
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:06 pm
Location: U.S.

Re: Member photos

Post by Assaultman67 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:17 pm

Renegade_Turner wrote:
Assaultman67 wrote:Honestly, I let other people draw that conclusion ... when I looked at the picture, I didnt have a clue, so I said nothing because I didn't wanna be the dick who called a guy a girl or vice versa (that's offensive to some people :P )...

Then people started saying he was a girl, and they went uncorrected, so I assumed he was a girl :P ...
That was a rather stupid assumption. You made a decision based on the opinions of members of this forum? Amazing. Unwise. Incorrect...
Actually my decision was based upon sko's response (or lack of) to their decision ...

But I could understand your confusion, it may be hard to conceptualize for you ...

User avatar
Renegade_Turner
Gramps
Posts: 6942
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:59 am

Re: Member photos

Post by Renegade_Turner » Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:20 am

No, it wasn't. It was clearly based on everyone else going "OMG A GURL!!!!"

I'm sure it must be hard for you to realise what you're doing. It's easier for an outsider to see a person's actions. It's okay, many less intelligent people are prone to group mentalities. You're not alone.

User avatar
Freshbite
Posts: 3256
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:02 pm
Location: Stockholm, Sweden.

Re: Member photos

Post by Freshbite » Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:10 am

Ren, I think this was the post that Zoidberg was referring to:
Renegade_Turner wrote:
Assaultman67 wrote:people here must love tight pants ... personally I hate the hipster look ...
Hipster? Define hipster. Like a hippie? lol. Not particularly going for a look. I wear normal jeans too, and sometimes I wear tracksuit pants going out. Just because I wear something not many other people wear means I'm going for a look? I like tight jeans, they keep my junk quite snug.
Grayswandir wrote:Ren, you should see how many people you can fit into your pants.
I've already tried. If I shove my junk up my anus I can probably fit one.
Fournine wrote:Fournine approves of tight pants. If more men wore them, the birthrate would drop nicely.
If the women are on the pill, maybe. I met my current girlfriend while wearing those jeans seen in the picture. No matter what clothes you're wearing, if you're ugly and have no confidence girls won't bear your children.
I don't see any grammatical errors, though.
Could be a missing comma in the last sentence, if anything.

User avatar
Assaultman67
Posts: 2109
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:06 pm
Location: U.S.

Re: Member photos

Post by Assaultman67 » Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:48 pm

Renegade_Turner wrote:No, it wasn't. It was clearly based on everyone else going "OMG A GURL!!!!"

I'm sure it must be hard for you to realise what you're doing. It's easier for an outsider to see a person's actions...
You say that but you deny our help all the time :cry: ...

... the hypocrisy is strong in this one ...

Post Reply