Member photos

Anything else
blood-shard
Location: in a house in a heartbeat 28 miles away 28 days later

Re: Member photos

Post by blood-shard » Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:32 am

Renegade_Turner wrote:THAT DUDE REALLY DOES LOOK LIKE EWAN MCGREGOR.

'Ey, nice Cousin It hair Jesse...HEY, I CAN GET SEXUAL TOO:

I WAS SIXTEEN OKAY.

Envious...Of the hair... :x

90% of all danish boys, smack dat hair gel in their hair. And it looks all disgusting an sticky :lol:
What's your secret Hurrr.

Morki

Post by Morki » Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:17 am

underthedeep wrote:i'm going to make a meme with this just you watch
Please do so kind sir.
Sun our days in bright laughter.
Assaultman67 wrote:The hint suggests to me that you are actually related to it.
Not "it"! Her. And she is lesbian. When unattached, my hair almost fall to my but. Almost. Still a year or so to unlock the achievement.

Assaultman67

Post by Assaultman67 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:27 pm

Morki wrote:...
Not "it"! Her. And she is lesbian. When unattached, my hair almost fall to my but. Almost. Still a year or so to unlock the achievement.
...(oh god, what I'm gonna do next, will probably end very badly)

I feel as if there was a fundamental miscommunication about what I meant by "it". So please don't get all "vagina power" on me. "It" is a character off of the Addams family that is basically a walking hairball. "It" is not supposed to be an objectification of women (which i didn't even know at the time and still don't really know.)

Also why the lesbian bit? it feels a bit unnecessary to know your sexual preference when there is infinitesimal risk of ever meeting one another. Are you afraid someone here will furiously masturbate knowing some girl is posting on the internet? Also, if someone was furiously masturbating knowing you're posting somewhere on the internet, would saying that you're a lesbian really stop them? :?

To be honest, gender on the internet is about as useful information as how many limes someone can hold because only our thoughts and opinions can leak through copper wires via text at lightning fast speed. not genitalia. Coincidentally, if genitalia could travel through copper wires at lightning fast speeds, I doubt I would even be here right now because my penis would be jammed into some technological orifice of extacy.

My record is 10 btw.

(Wow, I just read over that again... sorry if I came off too calloused/perverted ... but there is nothing to fear! ... I'm mostly joking ...)

Edit: Oh wait, are you talking about yourself in 3rd person or are you saying that you're related to her?

If you are related to her instead of being her, then you should probably ignore the entire post above.

Morki

Post by Morki » Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:14 pm

Ignoring the post I did not, I laughed my ass off with the confusion.
I live in the east of France, a few klicks from german border, if you pass by the area :)

By she, I was referring to the Adam Family character (sorry, in French she's called Cousin Machin (more or less cousin Guizmo), have no idea of the original name), and saying she's lesbian cause she goes out with an old hag in the movie and that's it.
Actually, we know little abouther sex life :mrgreen: Not sure I wanna know though.

I didn't said if I'm the girl or the guy on the photo yet 0:)
My record is 10 btw.
... You should use both arms kind sir :)

Assaultman67

Post by Assaultman67 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:35 pm

Wait "It" from the addamns family is a "she" :shock:

Some day, I'm going to have to sit down and re-evaluate all the subtle suggestions of that particular character being a girl. :?

Also it seems that i have completely misunderstood the meaning of your post ... about 4 or 5 times.

Unfortunately I've already said so much that some very embarassing conclusions could be drawn about my sex life ... I'd say that it's an awkward situation, but the truth is that I haven't given a fuck about awkwardness since 2002 when it comes to the internet.
Morki wrote:...
My record is 10 btw.
... You should use both arms kind sir :)

Ingenious suggestion! I shall try again once I order some more regulation sized holding limes, the old ones I had went bad and lemons are by far an absurd substitute!

Morki

Post by Morki » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:24 am

Assaultman67 wrote:I haven't given a fuck about awkwardness since 2002 when it comes to the internet.

You're wiseness incarnate then; people a hundred dollars serious should think of that sometimes
[img]http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/5953 ... 62.jpg[img]
Assaultman67 wrote:Ingenious suggestion! I shall try again once I order some more regulation sized holding limes, the old ones I had went bad and lemons are by far an absurd substitute!
Please do so and tell us about your progresses. We'll do like we care :mrgreen:

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:40 am

I didn't have any gel. That was how my hair stuck up of its own accord if I ran my fingers back through it, my hair is irregularly thick...and I did it as a joke to make people laugh for a minute, and then patted it back down...I wouldn't have walked around like that!

Assaultman67

Post by Assaultman67 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:12 am

Your picture ren ... looks ... very twilight ish :?

Untadaike

Post by Untadaike » Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:50 pm

You know, it's a funny thing. These days it's super cool to hate the Twilight books. I personally think it's all a joke. Sure, they may suck. But at least they're books. At least people are still (kinda) reading stuff. And most of the people who hate on twilight have never read them. It's funny what measures people will take to fit in.

Morki

Post by Morki » Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:11 pm

Whatever the book.
I can't abide vampires living in daylight without a level 10 Tremere ritual. Besides. A vampire. Who gets married. No fucking before. Love triangle with a werewolf.
Cool story bro.
No vampiric caracteristic whatsoever. (oh yeah they drink blood and live eternal. They could be mad elves forgetting they're playing a vampire game).

I don't want to loose my time reading this piece of shit. With all due respect. :lol:

underthedeep

Post by underthedeep » Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:28 pm

and so it begins
Attachments
andymemevideogames.jpg
andymemevideogames.jpg (120.37 KiB) Viewed 7390 times

Jacktheawesome

Post by Jacktheawesome » Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:29 pm

And so it continues.
Andyisnotameme.jpg
Andyisnotameme.jpg (45.54 KiB) Viewed 7386 times

underthedeep

Post by underthedeep » Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:43 pm

Jacktheawesome wrote:And so it continues.
Andyisnotameme.jpg

YESSS JACK! hahahahaha

Assaultman67

Post by Assaultman67 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:58 pm

Ragdollmaster

Post by Ragdollmaster » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:06 pm

Heheheheheh.