Post by Blorx » Mon May 24, 2010 9:54 pm

Renegade_Turner wrote:What?
What is right... :?:

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Re: Babes

Post by Renegade_Turner » Mon May 24, 2010 9:55 pm

Yeah...what?

I'm having a hard time finding out exactly what the hell he thinks he's done. What's going on?

Fournine
.hacker

Post by Fournine » Mon May 24, 2010 10:02 pm

Renegade_Turner wrote:My girlfriend is about 110 lbs. and is around 5'6"... She eats a lot. She has a small bit of a belly but overall is quite skinny, although she is by no means flat in the chest or ass areas. Before I knew her I expected her to not eat much or be a vegetarian, but these days we're always eating a never-ending amount of junk food.
Ahh, youth.
"Pay attention to your superfluous flesh starting in your twenties," the whole lot of you.

Grayswandir, you get bonus points if you can identify that quote.

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Mon May 24, 2010 10:12 pm

...are you telling me to watch my weight? Hahaha. Anyway, that doesn't apply to everyone. My friend Heno is 21 and eats as much as he possibly can but never gains weight. His doctor told him he was underweight. His metabolism moves too fast. My dad is also 58 and is skinny as a twig despite eating as much if not more than me. Some have likened me to a bottomless pit.

Freshbite

Post by Freshbite » Tue May 25, 2010 1:42 am

Renegade_Turner wrote:... he shouldn't make judgements on other people's looks in the first place ...
You are certainly not right person to utter those words.
You even took the liberty of judging him for being ugly, without ever looking at the guy.

Blorx
NOT A FRIGGIN PROGRAMMER

Post by Blorx » Tue May 25, 2010 1:45 am

Freshbite wrote:
Renegade_Turner wrote:... he shouldn't make judgements on other people's looks in the first place ...
You are certainly not right person to utter those words.
You even took the liberty of judging him for being ugly, without ever looking at the guy.
...on a side note, I tried giving him an hour long ban to get an hour of peace and it didn't work. :|

Freshbite

Post by Freshbite » Tue May 25, 2010 1:59 am

So I've noticed.

Since forum immortality is out of the question I think it has something to do with him being an "honored" member (aka active for longer than a year) or that he is a part of the Preorders Group. Either way, there is nothing that Jeff or John can't do.

Perhaps it was not our job to ban long-time members in the first place, I mean, our election was on the terms that we got rid of spam (ads and the like), not forum harassers, however annoying they may be.

Blorx
NOT A FRIGGIN PROGRAMMER

Post by Blorx » Tue May 25, 2010 2:01 am

Freshbite wrote:So I've noticed.

Since forum immortality is out of the question I think it has something to do with him being an "honored" member (aka active for longer than a year) or that he is a part of the Preorders Group. Either way, there is nothing that Jeff or John can't do.

Perhaps it was not our job to ban long-time members in the first place, I mean, our election was on the terms that we got rid of spam (ads and the like), not forum harassers, however annoying they may be.
Yeah, no clue what it is. I don't think they can limit anyone with access to the Mod CP from banning specific people though. Must be an admin-only thing or something. *shrugs* Who knows? Who cares?

...all I know is that, despite pleas, I can't give us peace. -_-'

Freshbite

Post by Freshbite » Tue May 25, 2010 2:03 am

Fear not, my friend. For the bringer of piece shall rise when the chaos on the forums has brought us all to the brink of self-destruction. Then, and only then will we have the piece that you seek.

Gifted

Post by Gifted » Tue May 25, 2010 3:38 am

zoidberg rules wrote: Oh, and Ren, everybody I know knows that I have been with people, it's just that they seem to have a nasty habit of being bitches, dumping me, and getting me into a depression, think about what you are saying before you post. :?
Don't worry, eventually you'll stop blaming your problems on "bitches" and realizing YOU might be the one with the problem. Then you'll be able to have fulfilling relationships. Or maybe you should just get better at sex. Unless you're twelve.

invertin

Post by invertin » Tue May 25, 2010 5:38 am

Renegayed_Turner wrote:
zoidberg rules wrote: Oh, and Ren, everybody I know knows that I have been with people, it's just that they seem to have a nasty habit of being bitches, dumping me, and getting me into a depression, think about what you are saying before you post. :?
Don't worry, eventually you'll stop blaming your problems on "bitches" and realizing YOU might be the one with the problem. Then you'll be able to have fulfilling relationships. Or maybe you should just get better at sex. Unless you're twelve.
No, he's right. Literally everyone in this area is either a massive dick, taken, or just friends. I'm not even looking and I've noticed.

Well, I can imagine one girl he's got a shot at...

zoidberg rules

Post by zoidberg rules » Tue May 25, 2010 10:18 am

Renegade_Turner wrote:The world's smallest violin playing the world's saddest song. Get over it you whimp. They probably dumped you because you're ugly.
That's what I put it down to, meh, I'm fucked in the head, and apparently I'm depressive to be around...
Freshbite wrote:You even took the liberty of judging him for being ugly, without ever looking at the guy.
You guys will probably get one of me over the coming weeks, should get a few pics on my PC by this weekend, but I think we're getting the PC upgraded in about 2 weeks time, so I might just wait till then...
invertin wrote:Well, I can imagine one girl he's got a shot at...
Nope, already tried you sister, she said no thanks... :lol: sorry, running joke we got going on

But no seriously, who would that be then?...

Sorry guys, just carry on without us, I'll take this up in a PM.