Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Re: So...

Post by Grayswandir » Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:09 am

"Fuck."

zoidberg rules

Post by zoidberg rules » Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:35 am

Ironically enough, Invertin's bad attempt at stopping the argument seems to have distracted us from the birth of said argument! :lol:

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:26 am

And then you ruined it.

zoidberg rules

Post by zoidberg rules » Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:30 am

I'm soory, i just found it rather amusing OK?!

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:40 am

Because I correctly asserted you were an idiot and you got defensive.

Sandurz

Post by Sandurz » Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:52 am

Or you were being a troll, so I correctly told you that trolls opinions on other people have no merit, because usually those opinions are very hyperbolic, and usually bad.
In simple people terms, trolls are assholes to almost everyone. So I've learned not to take trolls seriously anymore. Therefore, your opinion doesn't matter to me, and never will.

invertin

Post by invertin » Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:31 pm

You're all stupid and overreact shut up.

Assaultman67

Post by Assaultman67 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:13 pm

It is kinda ironic though ...

He sets out to troll (intentionally cause conflict for) some small group, becomes very successful at it, and then he pusses out because he cant handle the conflict ...

Blorx
NOT A FRIGGIN PROGRAMMER

Post by Blorx » Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:37 pm

Hey, hey, I actually went back and removed my name from all the places I can remember it being on the internet because of that. I also don't appreciate people trying to find my phone number because I trolled their project. :roll:

Assaultman67

Post by Assaultman67 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:09 pm

Blorx wrote:Hey, hey, I actually went back and removed my name from all the places I can remember it being on the internet because of that. I also don't appreciate people trying to find my phone number because I trolled their project. :roll:
I doubt they appreciated being trolled ...

To be honest, you really did have it coming :lol: ...

Freshbite

Post by Freshbite » Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:25 pm

From what you are stating, Ren should have probably received life threats by now.

I guess what Grayswandir says is true, people really take Forum Posting too seriously.

Assaultman67

Post by Assaultman67 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:47 pm

Freshbite wrote:From what you are stating, Ren should have probably received life threats by now.

I guess what Grayswandir says is true, people really take Forum Posting too seriously.
Well it would have certainly made him at least think about toning it down (although i don't think ren is as half-hearted as blorx is)

Im saying that if you go out and intentionally cause conflict, you shouldn't bitch when things go south for you ...

hmm what was that saying, it was something along the lines of ... "Wars can be started on a whim, but how they end is much less controllable"

Its simple cause and effect ... its like pissing on a rattlesnake and bitching when you get bit ...

Then again, this board seems to have a really ass backwards view of trolls compared to other boards ...

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:25 pm

Sandurz wrote:*Whimpy excuses for being found out to be an idiot.*
Don't bite off more than you can chew. You were stupidly incorrect in your initial assertion. Say I'm a troll again, it won't change the fact that you're an idiot, and at the end of the day, what would most people rather be? I know what I'd rather be. Dickhead > Idiot.
invertin wrote:You're all stupid and overreact shut up.
Your pathetic and futile attempts at forum peace will never work. This isn't The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe, this is the internet, and I'll be damned if I listen to any pleas for resolution, and will continue to cause mayhem for as long as I have the power in my fingers to type "Fuck you".
Assaultman67 wrote:
Freshbite wrote:From what you are stating, Ren should have probably received life threats by now.

Well it would have certainly made him at least think about toning it down (although i don't think ren is as half-hearted as blorx is) ...

Then again, this board seems to have a really ass backwards view of trolls compared to other boards ...
I don't do this shit in halves. If you're going to troll, you've gotta love what you do. If your heart's not in it, you're never going to succeed. You have to really love being a cock, and you have to be good at it. I doubt Blorx has the mastery which I so often exhibit. I was born to be an asshole.

Also, your whining about the trolling on the forums is a bit tiresome, suck it up and stop being such a pussy about it. <----- Bait.

Blorx
NOT A FRIGGIN PROGRAMMER

Post by Blorx » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:26 pm

Well, thanks to Ren, trolls are just a game. You have to decipher the underlying message of their post, as opposed to just outright taking offense to every damned thing they say. Considering they were taking themselves so seriously, and want to be taken seriously, they probably should have been doing the same other than trying to look up people's names, and then try to use their names to get their phone numbers.

Freshbite

Post by Freshbite » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:34 pm

Renegade_Turner wrote:Also, your whining about the trolling on the forums is a bit tiresome, suck it up and stop being such a pussy about it. <----- Bait.
Atleast you have the decency of deciphering the post for him. How kind. Image