So...

Anything else
Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Re: So...

Post by Renegade_Turner » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:40 pm

I'm sorry, has "college" become the term for post-pubescence without me knowing? Thanks for that, pipsqueak.

invertin

Post by invertin » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:40 pm

Renegade_Turner wrote:
invertin wrote:You're all stupid and overreact shut up.
Your pathetic and futile attempts at forum peace will never work. This isn't The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe, this is the internet, and I'll be damned if I listen to any pleas for resolution, and will continue to cause mayhem for as long as I have the power in my fingers to type "Fuck you".
That's why I resorted to insulting you. Not mature? Don't care, neither are you.

Now, Ren, imagine me talking in an incredibly calm and condescending tone, like a psychiatrist or a child worker. You are the troll of this forum, we all know it, we all embrace it. You've been the troll for a while. You've been a pretty awesome dude.

But recently you've just been a dick. And there is a difference between being a fun troll that the community wants, and a dick. Which is what you are. I'm not going to tell you to do anything, I'm not going to try to make you "change back", I'm just going to let you know that you're a dick now. And if that's what you are, that's what you are. And that's why I'm ignoring you now. kthxbye

Blorx
NOT A FRIGGIN PROGRAMMER

Post by Blorx » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:54 pm

...oh noes Gregory and James are fighting.

It'll be fine, though. As soon as Greg's father dies, they'll just reconcile at his funeral. James knows he needs Greg. :P

Wow, even I feel stupid making all these House references. :|

In all seriousness, though, Ren, you are a dick. I tried being a dick, doesn't work for me. I apparently don't do it right. In any case, you can have your title back. Dick.

Sandurz

Post by Sandurz » Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:46 pm

Renegade_Turner wrote:
Sandurz wrote:*Whimpy excuses for being found out to be an idiot.*
Don't bite off more than you can chew. You were stupidly incorrect in your initial assertion. Say I'm a troll again, it won't change the fact that you're an idiot, and at the end of the day, what would most people rather be? I know what I'd rather be. Dickhead > Idiot.
See, here's where you're wrong. I never said otherwise that I made a stupid mistake. Nor did I make excuses about why I made a stupid mistake. The only thing that could have been misunderstood was that I said I didn't understand why it was included, which also made me look stupid. In fact, I've learned the same lesson so many times on this and other forums, I've learned to just go with shit. It doesn't matter, you're just being a dick. Don't worry, I'm not offended, I'm just going through the motions of:
"Fuck you!"
"Fuck you!"
"FUCK YOU!"
"NO YOU!"

And so on and so forth.

So to continue with this pointless rabble....

Congratulations, your e-peen is very gigantic, and I wish you the best of luck in finding someone loose enough to use it.

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:43 am

The term "troll" gets thrown around too much these days. Its stupid, you're stupid, stop being stupid, Stupid.

Sandurz

Post by Sandurz » Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:18 am

Grayswandir wrote:The term "troll" gets thrown around too much these days. Its stupid, you're stupid, stop being stupid, Stupid.
Okay, stupid.

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:04 am

invertin wrote:That's why I resorted to insulting you. Not mature? Don't care, neither are you.

Now, Ren, imagine me talking in an incredibly calm and condescending tone, like a psychiatrist or a child worker. You are the troll of this forum, we all know it, we all embrace it. You've been the troll for a while. You've been a pretty awesome dude.

But recently you've just been a dick. And there is a difference between being a fun troll that the community wants, and a dick. Which is what you are. I'm not going to tell you to do anything, I'm not going to try to make you "change back", I'm just going to let you know that you're a dick now. And if that's what you are, that's what you are. And that's why I'm ignoring you now. kthxbye
Hahaha you're all over my dick until I belittle you. It was your turn, suck it up and take it like a man. Everyone's had their turn. Don't be such a nancy boy about it. I've always been a dick, you just loved me more when I was being a dick to other people. Sorry, snookums.

What are you on about, child? Psychiatrist? If you think crying over spilt milk makes you a shrink you're a fucking idiot.

Blorx wrote:In all seriousness, though, Ren, you are a dick. I tried being a dick, doesn't work for me. I apparently don't do it right. In any case, you can have your title back. Dick.
Hahaha, have my title BACK? You're not clever enough to take it away for a second, my young easily-manipulated peon.
Sandurz wrote:*Sniveling about it being so hard to be wrong all the time, and admittance that Renegade_Turner in fact does have a gigantic man-sabre and that he, Sandurz, would love to touch it.*
That's pretty weird, dude. You're a bit creepy. Why would you say shit like that? That's just messed up. My penis is not for you. Why do people constantly long for my penis? This endless pining has to end.

Anyway, nice one admitting you're an idiot. I didn't even have to try for that one. Hahaha, what a stupid fucking kid.

Sandurz

Post by Sandurz » Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:04 pm

Renegade_Turner wrote:
Sandurz wrote:*Sniveling about it being so hard to be wrong all the time, and admittance that Renegade_Turner in fact does have a gigantic man-sabre and that he, Sandurz, would love to touch it.*
I'm sorry Sandurz, here, let me suck your dick.
Oh hey there. I can do it too. :roll:

Assaultman67

Post by Assaultman67 » Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:51 pm

How is this thread still going? I think all the points of this thread has been covered ...

Main point: Blorx sucks as a troll. (Don't cause conflict if you don't want conflict.)

Sub point: Ren is a dick. (This amazes me though that some people are just now realizing it.)

Sandurz

Post by Sandurz » Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:29 pm

Assaultman67 wrote:This amazes me though that some people are just now realizing it.
I lold.

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:51 am

Assaultman67 wrote:Sub point: Ren is a dick. (This amazes me though that some people are just now realizing it.)
...and yet they keep calling him a troll. Get your facts straight.

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:59 am

I don't think it's that people are just realising it. I think that I've just rediscovered myself, and bettered my assholery, so that's translating into people having a sense of pseudo-realisation. It's like they realised, forgot, and then realised again.

I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about. Fuck you.

Sandurz

Post by Sandurz » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:18 am

Sandurz wrote:I'm just going through the motions of:
"Fuck you!"
"Fuck you!"
"FUCK YOU!"
"NO YOU!"
Renegade_Turner wrote:Fuck you.
Fuck you.

zoidberg rules

Post by zoidberg rules » Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:09 pm

This thread never fails to make me laugh, the entire thing is made up of the rest of the community showing Ren that he's a dick and not a troll any more, and Ren somehow getting out of the metaphorical corner every few post by boasting about the size of his cock and using a strange combination of childish "fuck you" insults and big words. :lol:

Now I remember why I love this community! :D

Oh and EDIT: That was all bait, let's see if the egotistical troll-dick will take it, and what he will come back with shall we?!

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:49 pm

zoidberg rules wrote:This thread never fails to make me laugh, the entire thing is made up of the rest of the community showing Ren that he's a dick and not a troll any more
What?
Renegade_Turner wrote:I don't think it's that people are just realising it. I think that I've just rediscovered myself, and bettered my assholery, so that's translating into people having a sense of pseudo-realisation. It's like they realised, forgot, and then realised again.

I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about. Fuck you.
You're so pretty. I love you. I always will.

Fuck you.
Mine is biggester.