Alien Swarm

Anything else
Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Re: Alien Swarm

Post by Renegade_Turner » Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:12 pm

Grayswandir wrote:
Assaultman69 wrote:
Renegade_Turner wrote:Hahaha because he's not an idiot, and therefore we've always had an amicable relationship. Everyone's nice to some people and a dickhead to others. Are you to say you're not a dickhead to me? Get over yourself you silly little tosser.
You're wrong, you get along with him because he just tolerates you being a dick without making it blatantly obvious to yourself ...
Actually we get along fine. He's not a dick to me. Speaking of, we need to play more BC2 Ren.
Haha we do actually. I played today for the first time in a good while, I was playing with my friend Stuart's younger brother. Anyway, we're playing away, I spawn on him as a Recon unit and I'm trying to be sneaky but I get popped. Then when I get to the screen where you choose who to spawn on I go to the screen for him and he's teabagging my dead body. Hahaha. He's like 12. Hahahaha.

Assaultman67

Post by Assaultman67 » Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:02 pm

Grayswandir wrote:I don't think he's ever insulted your parents or brought up your heritage. I mean come on, have some standards.*
*This here is what I was trying to point out Ebrahim.
you'd be wrong.
Grayswandir wrote:You have no idea what I was thinking when I wrote that. That's the thing, there's no emotion or expression behind that text. Its just text.
You took what was written and then decided yourself that the emotions behind the text were angry and hostile. You're already defensive (this is me assuming of course, feel free to deny it or whatever), because of Renegade, and what I wrote. Of course, what was written can be seen as hostile and aggressive. I think I was trying to point out how insulting each other over the internet is silly...I may have just been trying to make a joke about dickheads and relating it to other sexual organs, not sure anymore. Who knows. Also, scrot wrinkle is an awesome set of words.
Aren't you being hypocritical? I mean, you obviously found my text as hostile or you would of never stepped in defending ren ...

You tell me to stop taking posts so seriously, but you take the time to break down every sentence of a post I make ...

You basically say that I should ignore ren, but you don't bother to ignore me ...

You say bickering on the internet is silly, but yet you're here you are contributing to the silliness ...

Therefore my suggestion to you is don't be a hypocrite. Leave this topic. Ignore me. :roll:

I just don't get it, how can you excuse/ignore someone who both admittedly said he was a dick and acts like one most the time. Why are you (grayswandir) enabling him to troll others? You don't seem like a dick, the only conclusion I could come to was that you have a passive personality that just accepts how they're treated ...

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:51 pm

Assaultman67 wrote:
Grayswandir wrote:I don't think he's ever insulted your parents or brought up your heritage. I mean come on, have some standards.*
*This here is what I was trying to point out Ebrahim.
you'd be wrong.
Alright, I stand corrected.
Aren't you being hypocritical? I mean, you obviously found my text as hostile or you would of never stepped in defending ren ...
Its not that you were trying to insult Renegade, its that you were bringing up someone's parentage in the first place.
You tell me to stop taking posts so seriously, but you take the time to break down every sentence of a post I make ...
Yeah, I guess I'm doing that again. I like writing responses. I see no problem with having a decent discussion with someone.
You basically say that I should ignore ren, but you don't bother to ignore me ...
You aren't trolling me. Why should I ignore you? You're asking questions and making perfectly normal statements, why should I ignore it?
You say bickering on the internet is silly, but yet you're here you are contributing to the silliness ...
Do as I say, not as I do. I think its silly, sure, and on occasion I'll get into stupid internet arguments. But you and me, we're not bickering, flaming, trolling, whatever, each other. The internet is a silly place, you accept it, and you roll with it.
Therefore my suggestion to you is don't be a hypocrite. Leave this topic. Ignore me. :roll:

The topic interests me...so, no.
I just don't get it, how can you excuse/ignore someone who both admittedly said he was a dick and acts like one most the time.
Because outside the forums, he's not a dick? I'm not excusing his behavior online, he is who he is. Sure, Renegade can be an ass to people, sometimes, I don't agree with him, other times I do. I see no reason to let how he acts on the internet affect what I think of him outside the forums.
Why are you (grayswandir) enabling him to troll others?
I'm not sure how I'm enabling him to troll people.
You don't seem like a dick, the only conclusion I could come to was that you have a passive personality that just accepts how they're treated ...
I don't think its worth the effort to try and convince you that Renegade and I get along.

Assaultman67

Post by Assaultman67 » Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:11 am

I guess im going to leave it here ... there's alot of things i want to say ... but i think if i go on, Grayswandir is just going to get sucked in more (and I've got enough respect for him that i don't want that) ...

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:55 am

Assaultman67 wrote:I just don't get it, how can you excuse/ignore someone who both admittedly said he was a dick and acts like one most the time. Why are you (grayswandir) enabling him to troll others? You don't seem like a dick, the only conclusion I could come to was that you have a passive personality that just accepts how they're treated ...
Calling him a push-over? Now who's being a dickhead? No need for that.
Assaultman67 wrote:... but i think if i go on, Grayswandir is just going to get sucked in more (and I've got enough respect for him that i don't want that) ...
Sure you do.

cachiporrin
Froot Loop!!!

Post by cachiporrin » Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:55 pm

I personally don't like it. I mean, my crappy computer can handle half life 2 and other source games, but when I play it its so freaking slow"!!!! there is something wrong with that

Freshbite

Post by Freshbite » Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:20 pm

That's odd. Comparing with other games built with the Source Engine, I found Alien Swarm to be less demanding than previous releases with that engine.

GMod is one of them,
but that might be due to the huge amount of Lua Errors from Addons. Image

... and Nuke-spam.