Show us how you live!

Anything else
Assaultman67

Re: Show us how you live!

Post by Assaultman67 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:38 am

no way im telling you ... you might provoke him :?

I mean, I've shot people with fireworks and heavily flirted with their GF's and have had less of a grudge held over me :lol: ...

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:53 am

Assaultman67 wrote:In a nut shell he was the kind of guy I thought was on the brink of commiting suicide or going on a shooting spree.
Assaultman67 wrote:I mean, I've shot people with fireworks and heavily flirted with their GF's and have had less of a grudge held over me :lol: ...
You were calling me an asshole?

Also, you're talking about geeks like you're not one. I hate to break it to you, but people who frequent this forum generally qualify as geeks.

Assaultman67

Post by Assaultman67 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:59 pm

Renegade_Turner wrote:
Assaultman67 wrote:In a nut shell he was the kind of guy I thought was on the brink of commiting suicide or going on a shooting spree.
Assaultman67 wrote:I mean, I've shot people with fireworks and heavily flirted with their GF's and have had less of a grudge held over me :lol: ...
You were calling me an asshole?

The psycho I was nice to the entire time ... I never once said "fuck off", but I think he finally got the point that's what I wanted :P

As for the guy whom I shot a bottle rocket at and hit on his GF ... that was a series of unfortunate events ...

When we were kids we would grab some fireworks around july and shoot them off in the park. There were about 5 or 6 of us there shooting fireworks off and the bottle I put my rocket in fell over and spun around. I said "look out!" but no one reacted fast enough and he got shot in the neck with a bottle rocket, which left a bloody welt. He went home cursing, he was about 3 years older than me so I was certain he was gonna kick my ass, but that somehow didn't happen.

Years later, he was in high school and his girlfriend and me were still in junior high. I honestly had no idea she was seeing someone and she never told me (she is a very flirty girl). Anywho, she would always stop by my house and we would watch TV or cook something or play AoE II.

Anywho, girlfriend told boyfriend I was just a friend ... and boyfriend tolerated it for a long time, but then girlfriend got too chatty about flirting with me with her friends and boyfriend found out.

Awkward times ... Awkward times ...

Renegade_Turner wrote:... Also, you're talking about geeks like you're not one. I hate to break it to you, but people who frequent this forum generally qualify as geeks.

I know I am ... But at least I'm not THAT socially awkward and geeky (Ive been on dates, gone to parties, played sports, rebuilt cars, etc) but on the other side, I build PCs, Play PC games, watch anime, and frequent forum boards.

zoidberg rules

Post by zoidberg rules » Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:37 pm

Renegade_Turner wrote:people who frequent this forum generally qualify as geeks.
I'm not a geek, I'm a nerd, there is a difference. I appreciate your concern though! :lol:

Also, you frequent this forum, so therefore, you are a geek, by your own logic.

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:17 pm

Well done. I'm a self-professed geek. What did you say there that I haven't already said? You're not very good at this. Also, what concern? What are you talking about? Who are you? Every regular on this forum is a geek. Fact.

zoidberg rules

Post by zoidberg rules » Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:38 pm

Well done Ren, the first step to solving your problem is admitting you have one, now, when did you first realise you were a geek? :lol:

Freshbite

Post by Freshbite » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:28 pm

Won't any of you guys show us how you live? Ren? Zoidberg?

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:40 pm

I find it disturbing that he's a regular on this forum and doesn't think he's a geek.

I do not have a residence. I reside in cyberspace.

No fixed abode.

Freshbite

Post by Freshbite » Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:00 am

Of course, why did I even bother to ask... Image

zoidberg rules

Post by zoidberg rules » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:24 pm

My PC needs to be stripped down and upgraded, should be happening in the next week or so, but after that, yeah, I'll show you guys the crap-hole I call my living space. :lol:

Freshbite

Post by Freshbite » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:43 pm

That might get entertaining... Image

zoidberg rules

Post by zoidberg rules » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:48 pm

It may well be, you scary scary man, it may well be... :lol:

Freshbite

Post by Freshbite » Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:47 pm

I'll be watching you... Image

zoidberg rules

Post by zoidberg rules » Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:59 pm

What do you mean "will be" I thought you were that scary guy who sat in the tree outside my house! :lol:

Freshbite

Post by Freshbite » Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:50 pm

Yeah, I had to move to be able to attend to Skövde University.

I will have my co-stalker set up a HD-Camera set outside your window so I can live stream your life to my computer.