s

Anything else
Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Re: Don't you hate

Post by Renegade_Turner » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:36 pm

Hmm...weird...I'm also snowed under with work. Have a report on the Financial Services Ombudsman for tomorrow. FML.

TadMod

Post by TadMod » Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:45 pm

TadMod wrote:OMG, I HATE that level in Lugaru :(

I die EVERY time! :( :( :(
Maybe it's the cynic in me...no wait, the cynic THAT IS me (to coin a nice Yahtzee phrase), but is it strange how what you said there seems very insincere and sarcastic? I don't know why...you don't even generally seem like the sarcastic type.[/quote]

Well, I guess it could be interpreted that way, but I'd just come from playing a 3 hour bout of Lugaru, trying to beat that damned wolf level (which I still haven't to this day. Noobish, I know, lol). So when I saw his comment, my mind instantly connected it to my own experience... which was awful :cry:

So I wasn't being sarcastic... this time...

...or was I?

Sandurz

Post by Sandurz » Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:39 pm

I don't think I made it clear, on any of the levels where the last one I'm fighting is a wolf. Then the wolf kills me....Still, I like the last one. It's really easy to rack up points on.

TheRandomGrabber

Post by TheRandomGrabber » Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:38 am

Ragdollmaster wrote:No, you have nothing to apologize for. R_T is just being a meanie-face.

Freshbite, what the hell? It's not as if there are more useful threads occupying the place. If this was really a problem, you should have deleted it or locked it.

Honestly guys, have you ever heard of being nice to new users? We don't beat our members into submission- this is not Facepunch. A simple "Hey, try not to double post, please." or "Maybe you could put topics like this in the randomness thread." would have been much better.

And yes, I do hate it when they do that. Here I am, trying to roll away after that unfair bastard broke my arm and took away all of my sharp toys and insulted my grandmother, and he just has to go and punt me across the map like a small child. God. The worst part is the fact that you have something like a 0% chance of surviving such a kick to the face while you're knocked down, because the claw swipe that usually comes before this face kick tends to shave off half of your health. Or, alternatively, instakill you on Insane mode.
This guy should get the nobel piece prize :D

And yes it sucks how ANY FLIPPING ATTACK will kill you instantly

except for the leg swipe

Assaultman67

Post by Assaultman67 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:51 am

I think i studied more yesterday than i have ever done in a single day of my life.

Got up at 7am, got ready and studied till 8:30am, went to class till 9:30am studied till 1pm, met with group, studied till 3:30pm, went to class till 4:45, went home and ate, came back at 6pm and studied till 11:00pm, went home and started studing at 12:00am, quit studing around 5:30am

thats 19.5 hour of school work :?

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:02 pm

Neeeeeeerd.

Your mom goes to college.

Sorry, couldn't help it.

Untadaike

Post by Untadaike » Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:43 pm

I can just hear the nasality in that.

Awesome.

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:28 pm

Yeah, Kip's pretty nasal.

Assaultman67

Post by Assaultman67 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:21 am

Renegade_Turner wrote:Neeeeeeerd.

Sorry, couldn't help it.
:( ... my mom has a doctorate and has taught college classes ...

Honestly, I think its by far the most I ever studied in a single day (not so much studying as trying to get shit done for class)

Whats sad is i didn't even realize how much i studied that day untill it was over ... I normally have piss poor studying habits ...

(I will study for about an hour and a half on average for a test)

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:28 am

Assaultman67 wrote:
Renegade_Turner wrote:Neeeeeeerd.

Sorry, couldn't help it.
:( ... my mom has a doctorate and has taught college classes ...
I bet you're very very proud.