Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Re: France on strike — 40 photos

Post by Renegade_Turner » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:10 am

29 and 18. Yay for hot French girls.

Assaultman67

Post by Assaultman67 » Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:10 pm

The french are known to have some of the best working conditions in the world.And its probably because all fucking hell breaks loose whenever they try to change something work related. :lol:

Seriously, you european countries have a shit ton of riots ... I can't even remember the last riot an american city has had ...

rudel_ic
official Wolfire heckler

Post by rudel_ic » Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:30 pm

Assaultman67 wrote:Seriously, you european countries have a shit ton of riots ... I can't even remember the last riot an american city has had ...
Yeah, we have riots at least every weekend, I guess. Some don't even make it to the news :D
Renegade_Turner wrote:29 and 18. Yay for hot French girls.
The girls in these photos are extraordinarily beautiful. A little too young for me though.
I don't know how the French do it! It must be the wine, the baguettes, the cheese or some other stereotype!
I had a French girlfriend once, and she was super-hot, but I looked like a troll back then. Alas, it was not meant to be.

Assaultman67

Post by Assaultman67 » Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:17 pm

Before we start talking about how extrodinarily beautiful french girls are ... Maybe we should consider that the man operating the camera most likely isn't going to focus on ugly girls :P

As for the riots ... I don't understand why or how these things get started

"Were disappointed with the current policies of the government! Lets fuck up some poor guy's car and loot this shop, etc."

I mean, we have protests quite regularly ... but nothing that turns into a riot :o

rudel_ic
official Wolfire heckler

Post by rudel_ic » Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:29 pm

Assaultman67 wrote:As for the riots ... I don't understand why or how these things get started
There's a (leftist) subculture in Europe, basically the radical anti-globalization crowd, that makes it sort of a sport to riot. And the really young kids don't know better.

Gifted

Post by Gifted » Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:22 am

Renegade_Turner wrote:29 and 18. Yay for hot French girls.
So that's where they are... France! Hot damn, I gotta get over there quickly.

And the accent....

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:15 pm

I hate so many Irish girls accents.

I do love French accents though.

And yeah the girls in the photos look maybe 17/18. Still in my range. Men are generally older than women in relationships.

Dudeman

Post by Dudeman » Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:36 pm

Renegade_Turner wrote:I hate so many Irish girls accents.

And yeah the girls in the photos look maybe 17/18. Still in my range. Men are generally older than women in relationships.
Take your age, divide it in half, and add seven. Anything above that is socially acceptable!

BlackHole

Post by BlackHole » Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:45 pm

Positive side effect of the rule: your (potential) dating pool stays growing.

~ Black
GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Assaultman67

Post by Assaultman67 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:53 pm

Dudeman wrote:
Renegade_Turner wrote:I hate so many Irish girls accents.

Take your age, divide it in half, and add seven. Anything above that is socially acceptable!
im 22 ... so i can date a 18 year old or older ... I'll go pick up some chicks at the retirement home :P

(honestly that rule sounds weird ... because I know some younger girls that i have kept at a distance due to awkwardness ... and I always figured that 2 years below my age (20) was my lowest limit before its just weird ...)

I just realized according to that rule ... I can hit on freshman girls :?

Gifted

Post by Gifted » Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:15 pm

It just seems like french culture is all about sex.

Although that's probably because I live in America, and don't know shit about other cultures, I still relate a female french accent with sex. Welp, moving!

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:33 am

Assaultman67 wrote:(honestly that rule sounds weird ... because I know some younger girls that i have kept at a distance due to awkwardness ... and I always figured that 2 years below my age (20) was my lowest limit before its just weird ...)

I just realized according to that rule ... I can hit on freshman girls :?
What a silly view to have. Why would you narrow your pool of potential partners? Surely if a girl is 18 then the choice is hers to make since she's technically an adult now. To go "Oh she's more than 2 years younger than me, it's wrong." is a bit...old-fashioned.

Although I will say it is maybe a bit more weird if it's a 20-year-old and a 16-year-old, or an 18-year-old with a 14-year-old. There came a stage after a year of college where it started feeling creepy to check out girls in a school uniform, even if I was positive they were 6th year and therefore probably at most a year younger than me. lol

Freshbite

Post by Freshbite » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:25 am

I think you mean #18.

Eventhough I agree with you (except that she in my eyes would be something more than just "not ugly"), I have to point to this expression,
"Beauty in things exists merely in the mind which contemplates them",

and laugh at how incredibly lame I am for quoting someone else instead of making up a creative response.

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:12 pm

No need to be a wanker, I think they're both very cute and am utterly bemused when people find the need to start calling people ugly on the internet. Don't become one of the mindless masses. They're cute and I'd give them my sexy sex. *Nods*