France on strike — 40 photos

Anything else
Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Re: France on strike — 40 photos

Post by Renegade_Turner » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:57 pm

Untadaike wrote:I must say, though, that there is nothing wrong being gay. It would seem that the only people you could attempt to offend by calling gay are homophobes. So don't be HOMOPHOBIC. Cause most gay people are pretty cool.

And now, to reinforce my manliness. =D
I don't really think anyone said anything anti-gay...I have a gay friend who keeps calling me sexy eyes. It's rather uncomfortable. lol
Renegayed_Turner wrote:No, no. No.

Do you forget that you started this 'discussion?' It was probably around the time where I said that I wasn't attracted to the same female icons that you were.
If you say so...just stop being so mean already. =[

Gifted

Post by Gifted » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:32 am

:D :) :( :o :shock: :P :x :lol: 8) :? :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :arrow: :idea: :?: :!: :wink: :| :mrgreen: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :D :) :( :o :shock: :P :x :lol: 8) :? :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :mrgreen: :|

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:32 am

Umm...

*Coughs*

Gifted

Post by Gifted » Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:33 am

u like dat, man, u liek dat?

Assaultman67

Post by Assaultman67 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:19 am

Renegade_Turner wrote:
Untadaike wrote:I must say, though, that there is nothing wrong being gay. It would seem that the only people you could attempt to offend by calling gay are homophobes. So don't be HOMOPHOBIC. Cause most gay people are pretty cool.

And now, to reinforce my manliness. =D
I don't really think anyone said anything anti-gay...I have a gay friend who keeps calling me sexy eyes. It's rather uncomfortable. lol
sexy eyes ... Ha!

Then again I shouldn't laugh ... I once had a fat chick try to hook me up with a gay guy because she assumed I was gay because I denied her ... advances ... when I met the guy he kept insisting that I go for a ride alone with him in his car. Needless to say I respectfully declined the offer ... repeatedly.

Another time I worked in a group with a gay guy on a project ... however he was pretty cool ... I would of probably taken the risk of him making awkward sexual advances and gone out drinking with him anyway ...

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:43 am

Seriously dude. Here's our conversation on Facebook yesterday:

Him: Hey sexy eyes!!! You out yet???

Me: Out where? What's going on? And you stop calling me sexy eyes, I'll have you done for sexual harassment!

Him: Out of Narnia!The closet!U gay yet is what i'm trying to say!

Me: Oh no, sexually liberated but never gay!

Him: Haha!!!

I think I've stayed his advances for the moment. He made up a story during Halloween in the Forum that he was pregnant with my child and started telling everyone. I was a bit bemused by it but I played along.

It's a common misnomer among guys though that if they hang out with a gay guy he's going to hit on them. Hahaha. It's not like they have no standards, they don't try to shag everything with a pulse just because they're gay. Never got that attitude towards them. lol

Gifted

Post by Gifted » Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:11 am

Funny thing.

I actually found out my best friend from 2nd-5th grade (lived across the street, introduced me to the great game of EverQuest, moved away for years), is gay a few months ago.

That's also about the time I found out he's an amazing web designer, and he's now designing the website for my new website at a pretty low price.

zoidberg rules

Post by zoidberg rules » Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:20 am

I have a couple of friends who are Bi, I don't even think anybody in this whole town is straight out gay. :?

I have absolutely no problem with it, just so long as they don't hit on me! :lol:

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:25 am

Because then you absolutely have to panic and run away screaming? lol

Gifted

Post by Gifted » Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:34 am

Or because he might realize he likes it.

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:37 am

Those would be dangerous waters indeed...it'd be a shame to do something he likes.

Gifted

Post by Gifted » Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:01 am

Sadly, many people go through their whole life without doing what they like.

Assaultman67

Post by Assaultman67 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:35 am

Renegade_Turner wrote:Because then you absolutely have to panic and run away screaming? lol
Really its just an awkward, semi de-masculinizing situation ...

Guys simply aren't used to be chased by someone or hit on heavily by someone ... especially someone they couldn't be any less attracted to ...

Untadaike

Post by Untadaike » Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:55 pm

I think most people's morals are straight around here. That's dandy.

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:49 pm

You can always be less attracted to someone. What if they have a big melted face on them? Surely you'd go for George Clooney instead. He's a sexy man.