France on strike — 40 photos

Anything else
rudel_ic
official Wolfire heckler

Re: France on strike — 40 photos

Post by rudel_ic » Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:46 am

That's really just proof for the fact that bands are shielded more effectively, and that the PR mill is rather efficient nowadays. So it's the other way around, basically.

Gifted

Post by Gifted » Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:21 am

I guess you're right.

I've been foolish to believe that society hasn't been declining for so long.

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:04 pm

rudel_ic wrote:That's really just proof for the fact that bands are shielded more effectively, and that the PR mill is rather efficient nowadays. So it's the other way around, basically.
Yeah, this is what I was thinking. The world has just become more sneaky, the different vices of different groups concealed by PR fixers whose only job is to sweep dirty laundry under the carpet. At least bands back in the day were honest about their drug addictions and sexual promiscuity.

Gifted

Post by Gifted » Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:44 pm

Well why has PR started covering it up now, and not then? It surely fueled some bands success. Bands like Motley Crue, Guns and Roses, etc, wouldn't've been nearly as popular without the sex and drugs.

rudel_ic
official Wolfire heckler

Post by rudel_ic » Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:33 pm

PR was on coke and hookers themselves back then, so that changed :lol:

Assaultman67

Post by Assaultman67 » Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:30 pm

I honestly wish Justin Beiber did blow ...

It would be hilarious to see how the press would take it ...

Ironically, the Beiber haters would probably respect him somewhat more :P

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:24 pm

Renegayed_Turner wrote:Well why has PR started covering it up now, and not then? It surely fueled some bands success. Bands like Motley Crue, Guns and Roses, etc, wouldn't've been nearly as popular without the sex and drugs.
The answer to that question is so blatantly obvious I'm not even going to answer it.

zoidberg rules

Post by zoidberg rules » Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:07 pm

Renegayed_Turner wrote:If it's immoral, than I guess it's bad that 10-year-old girls are wearing playboy t-shirts. Maybe you think it's immoral at a certain age, but I don't see the problem with sexual expression at an early age.
I'm sorry, but what?!

So your saying your happy with 13 and 14 year old girls going out at night wearing so little that just looking at them could be counted as paedophilia, and coming home late at night drunk to have sex with their 18 year old boyfriend who's only with them because they've built up a reputation of being easy because they, like you, think that there is no problem with "Sexual expression" at such a young age?!

I'm sorry, and yes, by all means, have partners and sex and whatever whenever you want, nobody can stop you after all, just be careful about building up such a reputation by being so free with your sexual expression!

[/Rant]

Also,
Count Roland wrote:and Renegayed you are not Ren hahaha
+10 Respect! :lol:

Gifted

Post by Gifted » Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:20 pm

FINALLY!

Someone who knows what I'm talking about.

That's EXACTLY what I was saying!

zoidberg rules

Post by zoidberg rules » Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:23 pm

Touchee... :|

An argument would have been easier for me to deal with here! :lol:

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:46 pm

Yeah, society is so backwards, fully grown men should definitely be allowed have sex with 10-year-old girls. I see your point, oh pioneer of sexual liberation! After all, if you don't see it as immoral then it should be allowed, just like, oh, gang rape and mass genocide.

Gifted

Post by Gifted » Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:58 pm

Renegade_Turner wrote:Yeah, society is so backwards, fully grown men should definitely be allowed have sex with 10-year-old girls. I see your point, oh pioneer of sexual liberation! After all, if you don't see it as immoral then it should be allowed, just like, oh, gang rape and mass genocide.
LOL. Where did I say fully grown men should have sex with 10 year olds? I said I was fine with sexual expression at a young age. You guys think that's bad, because by looking at young girls with playboy shirts, you get turned on. Therefore, you make the connection that just because younger girls wear playboy shirts, older men are going to instantly want to have sex with them.

If there's one thing I've learned about life, it's that people do what they want to do. If a 10 year old girl wants to sexually express herself, being stern and forbidding her from wearing certain shirts isn't going to stop anything. She'll still find ways to sexually express herself (probably a lot worse than wearing a t-shirt), just behind your back. It's always best to lead by example, and encourage safe practices to young people, because you can never stop them from doing what they want.

Now if a young girl is given the bad example of a bad parent, though, that's a different thing. But that's not what I'm talking about, because that has nothing to do with the immorality of THIS generation. It has to do with her parents, which would be the last generation.

Yeah, since I said I thought gang rape and mass genocide was moral.

Renegade_Turner, the champion of young girls. Just don't wear clothes with specific logos on them, or he might get a little excited!

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:46 pm

Renegayed_Turner wrote:You guys think that's bad, because by looking at young girls with playboy shirts, you get turned on. Therefore, you make the connection that just because younger girls wear playboy shirts, older men are going to instantly want to have sex with them.
El oh el stop saying older men should be allowed have sex with young girls. You won't get far trying to lower the age of consent, especially with ill thought-out, nonsensical arguments like the one quoted. Next you'll be saying incest is okay.

So what you're saying is 10-year-olds should be allowed have sex with each other? Maybe you think it should be encouraged? Why else would you promote "sexual expression at a young age". Sexual expression implies sexual activity.

Renegayed_Turner wrote:If there's one thing I've learned about life, it's that people do what they want to do. If a 10 year old girl wants to sexually express herself, being stern and forbidding her from wearing certain shirts isn't going to stop anything. She'll still find ways to sexually express herself (probably a lot worse than wearing a t-shirt), just behind your back. It's always best to lead by example, and encourage safe practices to young people, because you can never stop them from doing what they want.
Point out where exactly anyone said anything about forbidding anyone to do anything? You're making up arguments against points which were never even posed. Stop thinking you're being intelligent, you're just rambling.

What to do about it was never what was under scrutiny. The fact that the standards have been lowered was. Well done.

Gifted

Post by Gifted » Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:57 pm

You want the legal age limit lowered? Well, I guess that would allow you to fulfill your pre-teen fantasy play with younger girls. I knew you liked younger girls, but then you mentioned that you liked incest as well, so now I'm starting to believe that you have a younger sister. That's pretty fucked up, man.

You're never going to get that law repealed, though. Sorry. In the mean time, I suggest you magically become attracted to older girls so you don't end up in jail. And by that I don't mean posting pictures of you with your various female pals. Everyone knows that's a cover up. Well done.

As for your second paragraph, where you actually try to argue instead of expressing your love for younger women, I already addressed that before you even asked it. In fact, you quote where I addressed it underneath that paragraph. Nice one!

Here. I'll quote it for you again.
If there's one thing I've learned about life, it's that people do what they want to do. If a 10 year old girl wants to sexually express herself, being stern and forbidding her from wearing certain shirts isn't going to stop anything. She'll still find ways to sexually express herself (probably a lot worse than wearing a t-shirt), just behind your back. It's always best to lead by example, and encourage safe practices to young people, because you can never stop them from doing what they want.
That actually wasn't an argument. Just an observation. I wasn't saying anyone here said anything was forbidden, so you, sir, are the rambler. You're just trying to seem intelligent by picking apart each individual paragraph, so everyone can see how big your internet penis is. Blah blah blah blah blah. It's huge. Seriously impressed.

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:23 am

Lol it's funny how you're the one who's defending pre-teenagers rights to be sluts in public and then accuse me of being the one with the strange fetishes. I see what you did there, taking your views and pretending they're mine. That's well done.

Various female pals? I don't recall posting anything with any female pals, except one from Halloween. The only others I can think of are me with my ex. Did it stand out to you that much? You must be starved of contact with the opposite gender.

If it wasn't an point made against anything I said then why did you pose it as if it was an argument? That's just silly, and you looked pretty dumb.

You keep going though, you continue fighting the good fight! Here's a toast to ridiculously under-age sexual promiscuity!

Before he seemed retarded, now he just seems like a creep. =[