Real Names

Anything else
Freshbite

Re: Real Names

Post by Freshbite » Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:58 pm

Endoperez wrote:I wonder what the real names of the Wolfire developers are! the only one I know is Aubrey. :P
Yeah, they are really keeping it a mystery... Image

SamW

Post by SamW » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:46 pm

Unlike Mr. Perez, I think you can guess my first name...

Freshbite

Post by Freshbite » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:05 pm

I think it begins with an "S", and then finishes up with an "am" after that...
But that's just me. Image

Renegade_Turner wrote:Viktor. Weird, that's the name I used to use the whole time when asked to pick a name for my characters in RPG. Usually picked either Viktor or Damus for the main character. Probably because Viktor was a really cool character in Suikoden II.
Haha, that's awesome.
One of the names I've used in RPG's and such is "Martin". Somehow, it just sounds badass.

Renegade_Turner wrote:Haha cheers I just thought it odd that we'd never all been introduced by name...I like the results! The response from the community is good. =]
Yeah, it really seems to draw a great deal of positive attention.

Assaultman67

Post by Assaultman67 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:54 pm

My name is Bryan ...

Fucking badass isn't it?

(I think my parents basically picked the plainest English name they could think of :P )

Sandurz

Post by Sandurz » Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:02 pm

My name is Malcolm.

And if anyone makes a Malcolm X joke, Ima backtrace your shit and get the cyberpolice to arrest you.

Freshbite

Post by Freshbite » Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:40 pm

I think you're right, Brian is kind of badass.

Assaultman67

Post by Assaultman67 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:41 pm

Sandurz wrote:And if anyone makes a Malcolm X joke, Ima backtrace your shit and get the cyberpolice to arrest you.
wow ... someone's a racist :P

Sandurz

Post by Sandurz » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:08 pm

I've gotten one more than I can take. It's one of the downsides of being white with a primarily black name -___-

Assaultman67

Post by Assaultman67 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:18 pm

Sandurz wrote:I've gotten one more than I can take. It's one of the downsides of being white with a primarily black name -___-
Have you ever seen "Malcolm in the Middle?"

Its not that bad though ... I know a guy with the last name "cox" ... pronounced "cocks"

Also i have a shit ton of nick names ... everyone calls me something different ... some of which i really approve of or have ever rejected to. a couple in which i do reject to and refuse to post it here in case it catches on :P

bry bry
bry-guy
bry-man
by my last name (which is actually one syllable longer than my first name :? )
jack (short for jackass ... long story that involves me screaming at strangers)

Somehow alot of weird crap happened to me in high school and everyone would find out about it and find it hilarious so people were friendly with me ...

People kinda disliked me in the dorms though ... especially my freshman year ...
Last edited by Assaultman67 on Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sandurz

Post by Sandurz » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:19 pm

Nope. I've never been into that kind of show.

Assaultman67

Post by Assaultman67 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:34 pm

Sandurz wrote:Nope. I've never been into that kind of show.
Are you trying to get that 1000th post?

Also, malcolm off that show ... hes white :P

Sandurz

Post by Sandurz » Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:37 pm

Assaultman67 wrote:
Sandurz wrote:Nope. I've never been into that kind of show.
Are you trying to get that 1000th post?

Also, malcolm off that show ... hes white :P
It's a dominantly black name. In America at least.

Count Roland

Post by Count Roland » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:03 am

Assaultman67 wrote:
Sandurz wrote:I've gotten one more than I can take. It's one of the downsides of being white with a primarily black name -___-
Have you ever seen "Malcolm in the Middle?"

Its not that bad though ... I know a guy with the last name "cox" ... pronounced "cocks"

Also i have a shit ton of nick names ... everyone calls me something different ... some of which i really approve of or have ever rejected to. a couple in which i do reject to and refuse to post it here in case it catches on :P

bry bry
bry-guy
bry-man
by my last name (which is actually one syllable longer than my first name :? )
jack (short for jackass ... long story that involves me screaming at strangers)

Somehow alot of weird crap happened to me in high school and everyone would find out about it and find it hilarious so people were friendly with me ...

People kinda disliked me in the dorms though ... especially my freshman year ...
hah! our name sounds pretty similar to a bodily fluid, and this one girl my brother was dating couldn't remember it while she was making dinner reservations, so she told the restaurant to make the reservations for Gil Sperm.

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:19 am

Ragdollmaster wrote:@R_T: Haha, no. The name itself is probably a derivation of Arminius (that guy was pretty hardcore etc)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armin_Tamzarian =P
Freshbite wrote:
Renegade_Turner wrote:Viktor. Weird, that's the name I used to use the whole time when asked to pick a name for my characters in RPG. Usually picked either Viktor or Damus for the main character. Probably because Viktor was a really cool character in Suikoden II.
Haha, that's awesome.
One of the names I've used in RPG's and such is "Martin". Somehow, it just sounds badass.
Haha weird, one of my best friends' name is Martin...he has dreads, smokes a lot of weed, and me, him and two other guys have regular sessions of Left 4 Dead system system link at one of the lads' houses...I've been dubbed John Cusack while playing for my tendency to auto-shotgun my team-mates at inappropriate times.

"JOHN CUSACK YOU MADMAN!" they yell.

Precastwig wrote:My name is felix.

As in the cat food, yes.
That is awesome, hahaha.
Assaultman67 wrote:My name is Bryan ...

Fucking badass isn't it?

(I think my parents basically picked the plainest English name they could think of :P )
Don't worry, at least you're not one of the 12 Apostles.
Assaultman67 wrote:Also i have a shit ton of nick names ... everyone calls me something different ... some of which i really approve of or have ever rejected to. a couple in which i do reject to and refuse to post it here in case it catches on :P
I've had a few nicknames over the years. A good few of my friends used to call me Hack, and over time that has evolved to become The Hack...which is what a lot of people genuinely call me. My friend Paddy told me one day that our lecturer in Tort law from last year, Elliot Payne (coolest name ever by the way), actually asked him "Where's The Hack?" one day when I didn't attend a lecture. This has culminated in me changing my Facebook page name to Le Hack.

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:37 am

Andy, we should name our child Pestilence, or maybe Famine. Oh, I know, Vlad the Impaler.