possible problems with "Ragdoll" Physics

Anything else
Albab
This title is part one ...
Posts: 674
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 10:26 pm
Location: Somewhere on the interweb
Contact:

Post by Albab » Sun Sep 25, 2005 10:01 pm

That's awsome.

User avatar
Usagi
Screenshot Superhero
Posts: 1161
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2005 11:13 am

Post by Usagi » Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:57 pm

:!:
Last edited by Usagi on Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Albab
This title is part one ...
Posts: 674
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 10:26 pm
Location: Somewhere on the interweb
Contact:

Post by Albab » Mon Sep 26, 2005 9:43 pm

xD I love that thing. It's quite amusing.

User avatar
Crill3
Indecisive titler
Posts: 1935
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2005 8:54 am
Location: Stockholm, Sweden

Post by Crill3 » Tue Sep 27, 2005 9:55 am

:lol: Yeah!

User avatar
Renegade_Turner
Gramps
Posts: 6942
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:59 am

Post by Renegade_Turner » Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:15 pm

LOL. I didn't realize what I was doing at the time, but I played with that George Bush ragdoll thing for about ten minutes.

User avatar
Crill3
Indecisive titler
Posts: 1935
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2005 8:54 am
Location: Stockholm, Sweden

Post by Crill3 » Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:53 pm

Renegade_Turner wrote:LOL. I didn't realize what I was doing at the time, but I played with that George Bush ragdoll thing for about ten minutes.
Same here!
It puts you in some sort of ragdoll-trance :D

User avatar
Armored Wolf
Posts: 1267
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 7:35 am
Location: In Renegade_Turner's brain

Five Year Bump, But I Had To When I Saw This Post

Post by Armored Wolf » Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:44 pm

ridestowe wrote:i think we should be able to rip out their spine and they just fall to the ground like cloth.....and then use the spine as a [email protected]!!!!!!!
Image

User avatar
Blorx
NOT A FRIGGIN PROGRAMMER
Posts: 3272
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2005 4:01 pm
Location: South Carolina, United States
Contact:

Re: possible problems with "Ragdoll" Physics

Post by Blorx » Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:49 pm

Congrats on resurrecting a 5 year old thread.

User avatar
Endorgan
Posts: 155
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:45 pm

Re: possible problems with "Ragdoll" Physics

Post by Endorgan » Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:15 pm

Armored Wolf needs a title...
How 'bout "Necromancer"
or something a little more humiliating.

User avatar
Blorx
NOT A FRIGGIN PROGRAMMER
Posts: 3272
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2005 4:01 pm
Location: South Carolina, United States
Contact:

Re: possible problems with "Ragdoll" Physics

Post by Blorx » Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:29 pm

Endorgan wrote:Armored Wolf needs a title...
How 'bout "Necromancer"
or something a little more humiliating.
Nothing could be worse than Ren's small penis.

...his cake told me. :lol:

User avatar
Armored Wolf
Posts: 1267
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 7:35 am
Location: In Renegade_Turner's brain

Re: possible problems with "Ragdoll" Physics

Post by Armored Wolf » Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:38 pm

Blorx wrote:
Endorgan wrote:Armored Wolf needs a title...
How 'bout "Necromancer"
or something a little more humiliating.
Nothing could be worse than Ren's small penis.

...his cake told me. :lol:
Eh? I'm not Ren. Are you suggesting my title be "Ren's small penis"?

...

Necromancer is a lame title, I hope Jeff doesn't give me that.

User avatar
Blorx
NOT A FRIGGIN PROGRAMMER
Posts: 3272
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2005 4:01 pm
Location: South Carolina, United States
Contact:

Re: possible problems with "Ragdoll" Physics

Post by Blorx » Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:21 pm

Armored Wolf wrote: Eh? I'm not Ren. Are you suggesting my title be "Ren's small penis"?
No, I'm suggesting nothing could be as humiliating, but now that I think about it, having that as a title could be more humiliating. :lol:

User avatar
tokage
Posts: 615
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:24 pm
Location: In a meat machine

Re: possible problems with "Ragdoll" Physics

Post by tokage » Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:19 am

Blorx wrote:
Armored Wolf wrote: Eh? I'm not Ren. Are you suggesting my title be "Ren's small penis"?
No, I'm suggesting nothing could be as humiliating, but now that I think about it, having that as a title could be more humiliating. :lol:
I guess, if Armored Wolf had this title, it would still be more humiliating to Ren than to him.

Also, Armored Wolf, I am watching you.

User avatar
Armored Wolf
Posts: 1267
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 7:35 am
Location: In Renegade_Turner's brain

Re: possible problems with "Ragdoll" Physics

Post by Armored Wolf » Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:58 am

tokage wrote:
Blorx wrote:
Armored Wolf wrote: Eh? I'm not Ren. Are you suggesting my title be "Ren's small penis"?
No, I'm suggesting nothing could be as humiliating, but now that I think about it, having that as a title could be more humiliating. :lol:
I guess, if Armored Wolf had this title, it would still be more humiliating to Ren than to him.

Also, Armored Wolf, I am watching you.
Why? Are you waiting for me to strip?

Post Reply