<untitled> I would appreciate if you helped me

Anything else
Aevis

<untitled> I would appreciate if you helped me

Post by Aevis » Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:52 pm

("I,ve always wondered if why my parents never let me into the woods." "Thats why i'm out here now, facing the woods with a strange feeling in my stomach." Old man Higgins down the road always said the woods had some kind of curse or magic in it.) "Hey come on man you're the one that wanted to come out here," the 13 yr old in the red AC/DC sweatshirt yelled. (To tell you the truth, I don't really want to be here, but hey, a guys got to keep his rep up in New York or you'll get eaten alive and a coward is the worst of all.) "what's the matter Seth? Not scared are you?" What? Me? No, I was just thinking.." Seth said with a speck of worry in his voice. Both of the teens stepped into the threshold of the woods. "Huh, you made this place sound so scary Seth, I'm a little disipointed." "So am I....said Seth." The two boys went to Seth's house, where they were spending the night. They both fell asleep later on that night. Then, suddenly a loud bang from downstairs woke them. Hair raising screams echoed from the hallway downstairs........

zip
lugaruguru

Post by zip » Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:16 pm

Maybe try putting some formatting in there.. very hard to read otherwise.