What if you can be a kid of some levels

A secret forum for people who preorder Overgrowth!
MagnusM1

Re: What if you can be a kid of some levels

Post by MagnusM1 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:01 pm

This is positively the worst idea I have seen in this forum.
Seriously.

Korban3

Post by Korban3 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:48 pm

God, I hope David holds off on the child butchering scenes. There was the concept art I'd found that features wolves snarling about 2 feet from some a rabbit and his two kids. Oh my god, David do it but not when I'm around.
I've said it before, but I will cry my eyes out if you do. We all know how awesome the gore looks. We know.

zachsparrow

Post by zachsparrow » Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:17 pm

Korban3 wrote:Image
WTF I DID NOT KNOW THAT! WTF IS THIS I DON'T EVEN?!
Were they cute? Please tell me they were at least ass ugly.
Someone should do a full video playthrough of Lugaru so I know WHAT THE FUCK WAS GOING ON IN TURNER'S HEAD.

*chuckles* Probably already replied to, but what have I got to lose? The wolves were in affiliation with the raiders. You should know what the raiders did. And he had to get through them and their parents to get to the Alpha Wolf. THAT is what was going through his head. Well ACTUALLY he said "There might be mothers and children in this den... *ENTER* And I'm not so sure I care anymore" I may have sugar coated the explanation to make him seem less evil...

zachsparrow

Post by zachsparrow » Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:28 pm

If the poster of this thread has the same brain I do, it's to get more of Turner's backstory through First Person memories. Kind of like in Batman Arkham (Asylum or City I don't remember which one) You saw Bats slowly shrink and lose his suit...and when it was over he was in an alley crying over his dead parents body as children. Perhaps at the end of some levels he could smell something that brings his past life flooding back, which would lead to another level of him as a child and perhaps naroration if the game has voice acting. Like the Desmond levels in AC:Revelations. IDEA! Do a PoP The Two Thrones sort of thing. We have discussed his pup killing, and perhaps he has no morals at the start, but as his memories start to come back, he may gain them back. Like how Prince slowly started ignoring his evil side and became less of a jerk. Just sharing my views. Most of this will go overlooked, but hey I thought it might be a good idea. (Also the "smells stir memories" came from a character "The Sark of the Slough" from the Wolves of the Beyond (book series) who has "memory jars" which hold smells important to memories. One whiff adn she remembers it as if it were still happening.) Sorry for my rambling btw. :oops: