Possible Foxes in Overgrowth?

A secret forum for people who preorder Overgrowth!
jaggerlink

Re: Possible Foxes in Overgrowth?

Post by jaggerlink » Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:45 pm

I should also point out that (for me at least) the Community tab isn't working at all on many maps, and it isn't just the fox character that is problematic...

Anton
pretty cool guy

Post by Anton » Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:46 pm

I don't understand how it could show up in one map, and not another. That is really odd. It is working for me on both my laptop and desktop. Very odd. We might have to talk to Aaron about this...

You can also load it manually, if you want, by opening the object browser, clicking on the folder (load external object), then navigating up one level, go to /Custom/korban3/fox/Objects/Characters/FoxActor.xml and open it. Then click on the ground to add to the level.

jaggerlink

Post by jaggerlink » Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:03 pm

Deleting the Custom Content Cache fixes it for me on some, but not all levels. (SUMLauncher -> File -> Delete Local Files... -> Custom Content Cache Files)

XpiisamirottaX

Post by XpiisamirottaX » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:47 am

Wormwood wrote:They already have dogs, though.
Dogs are canines whereas foxes, although similliar in looks are vulpines and instead have simillarities to cats such as vertically contracting pupils, semi retractable claws and the use of stealth techniques to catch prey so i suppose if implemented to the game they could be stealthy but still be pretty good at straight up fighting.

LugaruFan

Post by LugaruFan » Sat May 04, 2013 6:18 pm

There was artwork indicating what species will be in Overgrowth. Not sure if they're sticking to it but it was a really nice drawing.

From what I remember there was a... wolf, fox, rabbit, dog, cat, and ummm... idk what else...
But there strength height and attributes were also listed I believe.

droog

Post by droog » Sun May 05, 2013 5:06 am

BADASS Tiger! :shock: :mrgreen:
Oh man, I'm still praying that some of them are implemented into the final build. :)