[Auto Updater] SUMLauncher - 3.0.8

A secret forum for people who preorder Overgrowth!
Anton
pretty cool guy

Re: [Auto Updater] SUMLauncher - 3.0.2

Post by Anton » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:25 pm

ElectricFinga wrote:
Anton wrote:
For some reason, I think the Windows a200 alpha is missing from the Wolfire cdn, and I would suggest downloading it from the Humble Bundle site directly instead. Go to http://humblebundle.com/home to sign in with your account there. (If you haven't set up your Humble Bundle account yet, you can have a key re-sent to you, which you can use to set it up here.) - (ALL preorders have been moved to Humble Bundle, even if you ordered directly from the Wolfire site.)
Thanks a lot, I am downloading it now. Do you think this issue will be fixed in the near future?
It should be fixed now.

SoapierYeti

Post by SoapierYeti » Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:28 am

Thanks mate! This has helped heaps! <3

Oplurus

Post by Oplurus » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:07 am

I'm getting the 'please verify that you are connected to the internet and that your firewall is not blocking SUMlauncher. Would you like to try again?'

How do I fix this :(

EDIT: i forgot to check a box in my firewall. it's working now. i'm stupid :lol:

BlitzComet

Post by BlitzComet » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:50 pm

I can't even download sumlauncher tells me the page has an error this is for mac

Anton
pretty cool guy

Post by Anton » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:59 pm

BlitzComet wrote:I can't even download sumlauncher tells me the page has an error this is for mac
Sorry, my web host is having connection issues today. It seems to be intermittent. I would suggest coming back in an hour or two, and see if the download works for you then.

last

Post by last » Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:27 pm

Few questions for Aaron.
I wonder how hard would it be to make a "color picker tool" like thing for the blood coloring feature into SUM settings menu?
Also, how far is the fix for missing community content tab in item browser menu?

moomoohk

Post by moomoohk » Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:47 pm

Anton
pretty cool guy

Post by Anton » Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:51 pm

moomoohk wrote:JColorChooser FTW
Aaron had done a color chooser, which he was demoing for me... unfortunately, it doesn't play nice with the apple build of Java... (as opposed to the oracle build). We'll see if this one is compatible...

moomoohk

Post by moomoohk » Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:34 pm

Anton wrote:
Aaron had done a color chooser, which he was demoing for me... unfortunately, it doesn't play nice with the apple build of Java... (as opposed to the oracle build). We'll see if this one is compatible...
Well JColorChooser comes with Java. So it *should* work, but at the same time I would imagine that Aaron used that class in that demo so idunno.

AluminumHaste

Post by AluminumHaste » Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:09 pm

This is a dumb question but with the Community Content Browser, how do you update ALL installed content at once? Right now I can only add them to the queue 1 item a time.

EPR89

Post by EPR89 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:13 pm

AluminumHaste wrote:This is a dumb question but with the Community Content Browser, how do you update ALL installed content at once? Right now I can only add them to the queue 1 item a time.
There is no way to do this (yet).

Aaron

Post by Aaron » Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:00 pm

moomoohk wrote:
Anton wrote:
Well JColorChooser comes with Java. So it *should* work, but at the same time I would imagine that Aaron used that class in that demo so idunno.
I already have this working, but as Anton said, I've run into a small issue where Apple Java on OSX doesn't have any prebuilt choosers available, so I need to custom make one (Oracle Java, along with Java on Windows / Linux, works perfectly as-is).

I should have an update available soon!

akazi

Post by akazi » Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:03 pm

Aaron wrote: I already have this working, but as Anton said, I've run into a small issue where Apple Java on OSX doesn't have any prebuilt choosers available, so I need to custom make one (Oracle Java, along with Java on Windows / Linux, works perfectly as-is).

Pumped! :shock:

moomoohk

Post by moomoohk » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:05 am

Aaron wrote:
moomoohk wrote:
Anton wrote:
I already have this working, but as Anton said, I've run into a small issue where Apple Java on OSX doesn't have any prebuilt choosers available, so I need to custom make one (Oracle Java, along with Java on Windows / Linux, works perfectly as-is).
What if you have Oracle Java on Mac?

Aaron

Post by Aaron » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:57 pm

moomoohk wrote:What if you have Oracle Java on Mac?
The mixing of Java installs can do some interesting things. For instance, I have Oracle Java installed on my laptop, and if I directly open a .jar file, Oracle Java is used, but if I use the Jar Bundler created .app file (for instance, what SUMLauncher uses on OS X), then Apple Java is used.