How did you find out about Overgrowth?

A secret forum for people who preorder Overgrowth!
LSW24

Re: How did you find out about Overgrowth?

Post by LSW24 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:35 pm

I watched Nerd Cubed then started watching iDubbz. I loved it as soon as I saw it :D

icebatboy

Post by icebatboy » Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:49 pm

Glanced at it on Steam, made me smile because it reminded me of prince of persia. Didn't like the 20 pound price tag. A month or so later, Nerdcubed makes a video of the arena gamemode. Still don't like the price tag. Birthday happens, I get money, I get overgrowth.

That's not the question though, I found out about it on steam. :lol:

jetbikesteve

Post by jetbikesteve » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:22 pm

Saw NerdCubed play it, looked awesome.

MUSHROOM

Post by MUSHROOM » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:12 am

found on the home page in the Steam :D

ISnortMagic

Post by ISnortMagic » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:55 pm

I was watching Chaoticmonki or Cry on his Saturday night livestream where he played this. It looked really cool. I didn't really think about it too much until I saw it on steam and bought it.

Huynher

Post by Huynher » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:26 pm

I believe I found out a couple of years ago, wanting to play some game with fighting animals as a kid. Recently I saw human figured rabbits in Steam, then all of a sudden my mind was blown, and bought this game without hesitating. From whenever I saw this game up until now, it has improved a whole lot. (it even has cats and dogs now!!) Keep up the great work fella, while we continue to support ya, thanks for making my day!!!

AbeRavenclaw

Post by AbeRavenclaw » Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:18 pm

I was watching a youtuber play overgrowth and i thought i was really cool. I can see this game have really great potential!

kyroila

Post by kyroila » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:36 am

Eh heh heh heh.... *scratches back of head* three ways actually the online furry community, a dick I used to be friends with had a copy that I doubt he paid for, and I really really liked the first one. Would of got it sooner but vet benefits only give so much.

ItsBrendanFYI

Post by ItsBrendanFYI » Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:18 pm

I found out from my cousin. She doesn't play the game but ironically knows the makers of this game, as she went to Swarthmore College same time David did. So she told me about this game. How I would love it and she would love to work on it. She an artist and want to do art for game companies. That how I found out about this game. If she didn't go to Swarthmore College the same time David did I believe I would of never heard of this game and missed out on a really good game here.

Bardo_Steel

Post by Bardo_Steel » Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:46 am

I was bored on youtube, so i looked up Ragdoll-based games. Then, i saw some video called "Overgrowth Physics" or something. I clicked it, and saw some white polygon characters falling off a tower thing. I got intrigued, and i clicked another video showing off some Wolf-Dance animation. The more i went on, the more i got interested. Finally, two years later, i pre-purchased the game on steam and had so much fun.

winehear

Post by winehear » Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:33 am

I was watching NerdCubed's video on this. Thought it looked cool AND IT IS COOL

Phylax

Post by Phylax » Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:48 am

I watched NerdCubed's videos on Overgrowth. Since the first one was so old, I had never seen it. But his recent arena video brought my attention to the game. I instantly fell in love with the smooth parkour and the quick and brutal fighting engine, and I have played the game for hours.

Peachy

Post by Peachy » Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:28 pm

I was on humblebundle and saw the video for it. I watched the gameplay and was amazed by how the combat seemed so fluid and unique and then checked it out on youtube and then bought it because it looked promising.

m4r1o148

Post by m4r1o148 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:44 pm

I very recently found out about Overgrowth through Steam. It seems to be entirely by chance though. I happened to notice the Early Access category and decided to check out the games in it. After a little scrolling, I found Overgrowth, read a couple reviews and watched the videos, and I had the exact amount for it plus one dollar. So, after a little time, I thought "Why not?" and bought it. I actually just made my Wolfire forum account today lol

Italo

Post by Italo » Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:34 am

I found Overgrowth by sorting through many youtube videos over the course of a day and checking up on the Humble Bundle. I watched a few videos of it and was thinking, "Aww yes!" Then I realized I had no money. So I waited a week for my paycheck and I bought it right then and there. I am incredibly please. This all happened about 3 months ago I think.