Lost my SPF key.

A secret forum for people who preorder Overgrowth!
Zaphods Heads

Lost my SPF key.

Post by Zaphods Heads » Tue May 31, 2016 5:43 pm

As you can see, I can get on the forum. My overgrowth sumlauncher would not recognise updates past 213 for some reason. I decided to delete and reinstall overgrowth and sumlauncher. When I launched sumlauncher, it asked me for my SPF key, and I don't have it. I don't remember what humble bundle account I used to buy it, so I can't look on there. Is there a way I can find it?

EDIT: Found out the sumlauncher thing is a bug and I need to manually download the alphas. But I still need my key that I don't know how to get.
Last edited by Zaphods Heads on Tue May 31, 2016 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zaphods Heads

Re: Lost my SPF key.

Post by Zaphods Heads » Tue May 31, 2016 5:44 pm

This is my first post so I don't know where to post it. If it shouldn't go here, please move it to where it should go.

EPR89

Post by EPR89 » Tue May 31, 2016 6:35 pm

Zaphods Heads wrote:This is my first post so I don't know where to post it. If it shouldn't go here, please move it to where it should go.
Don't worry. It's in the right spot.

Try the Key Resender.
http://www.wolfire.com/spf

Zaphods Heads

Post by Zaphods Heads » Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:05 am

EPR89 wrote:
Zaphods Heads wrote:This is my first post so I don't know where to post it. If it shouldn't go here, please move it to where it should go.
Don't worry. It's in the right spot.

Try the Key Resender.
http://www.wolfire.com/spf
As I said, I don't know what account I used to get overgrowth. I got it a while ago. I made a new humble bundle account to buy Universe Sandbox 2 which uses my normal email address, and that's the only thing that came in the resend email.

EPR89

Post by EPR89 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:46 am

Do you have access to the other email addresses you have that you might have used?
If you haven't deleted it, the preorder email that had the link to your preorder page should still be in there. Should be titled "Thanks for purchasing Overgrowth Alpha"

Zaphods Heads

Post by Zaphods Heads » Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:50 am

EPR89 wrote:Do you have access to the other email addresses you have that you might have used?
If you haven't deleted it, the preorder email that had the link to your preorder page should still be in there. Should be titled "Thanks for purchasing Overgrowth Alpha"
I don't. I have my gmail account that was made after I bought the game and that's it apart from the one I mentioned earlier.

Zaphods Heads

Post by Zaphods Heads » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:48 pm

I've emailed Wolfire about the problem. Hopefully I will get a solution.

EDIT: Thought I would get to talk to Wolfire rather than being put through to a humble bundle guy who doesn't read my email.

Ki11s0n3

Post by Ki11s0n3 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:21 am

I am having the same issue. I am able to get on the forums, but can't remember what email I used to get my copy and both emails I use don't turn up anything for the resender.

123dude1

Post by 123dude1 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:57 pm

Zaphods Heads wrote:I've emailed Wolfire about the problem. Hopefully I will get a solution.

EDIT: Thought I would get to talk to Wolfire rather than being put through to a humble bundle guy who doesn't read my email.
Go on your Humble Bundle account and go to your keys, you can find it there.