Overgrowth won't start... (Mac)

A secret forum for people who preorder Overgrowth!
OvergrowthMaster@Z

Overgrowth won't start... (Mac)

Post by OvergrowthMaster@Z » Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:39 pm

I have tried to open Overgrowth through both Steam and the direct link download on the HB product page, and it won't open... I open it, and it gives me the classic: "Overgrowth quit unexpectedly". Any help will be awesome :D (I can give further info if it is necessary).

Silverfish

Re: Overgrowth won't start... (Mac)

Post by Silverfish » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:05 am

That shouldn't happen! We might be able to figure out why this happens if you send a bug report about this in an email to [email protected] describing the issue in as much detail as you can, and attach these two files to the email (paths assume you're using Mac):
1. The "hwreport" file from your "Macintosh HD/Users/YourUsername/Library/Application Support/Overgrowth/Data/" folder.
2. The "logfile" file from your "Macintosh HD/Users/YourUsername/Library/Application Support/Overgrowth/" folder.

If the game brings up a folder with 4 files in it when it crashes, just zip that folder and attach it to the email instead of attaching the two files above.

Thanks a lot!

OvergrowthMaster@Z

Re: Overgrowth won't start... (Mac)

Post by OvergrowthMaster@Z » Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:21 pm

Silverfish wrote:That shouldn't happen! We might be able to figure out why this happens if you send a bug report about this in an email to [email protected] describing the issue in as much detail as you can, and attach these two files to the email (paths assume you're using Mac):
1. The "hwreport" file from your "Macintosh HD/Users/YourUsername/Library/Application Support/Overgrowth/Data/" folder.
2. The "logfile" file from your "Macintosh HD/Users/YourUsername/Library/Application Support/Overgrowth/" folder.

If the game brings up a folder with 4 files in it when it crashes, just zip that folder and attach it to the email instead of attaching the two files above.

Thanks a lot!
Will do, thanks!