SumLauncher Issue

A secret forum for people who preorder Overgrowth!
Perhaps Chris

SumLauncher Issue

Post by Perhaps Chris » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:46 pm

I've been trying to add mods into Overgrowth for the past few days through the Sumlauncher, but for some reason they do not show up in game. The mods are listed in my installed section, but when i open the game they are nowhere to be found. I want to play on some parkour maps but they just are not showing up. Any ideas?

Anton
pretty cool guy

Re: SumLauncher Issue

Post by Anton » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:31 pm

Perhaps Chris wrote:I've been trying to add mods into Overgrowth for the past few days through the Sumlauncher, but for some reason they do not show up in game. The mods are listed in my installed section, but when i open the game they are nowhere to be found. I want to play on some parkour maps but they just are not showing up. Any ideas?
If you are using the internal_testing build, then the removal of Awesomium has removed the menus we use, and we are going to have to make a new menu in the future.
In the meantime, you can use the file menu to open levels directly, by going to Data/Custom/<username>/<projectname>/Levels/<level you want to open>

If you are using the current build in the game, you need to open the "Editor" menu to see the custom menus.

We are going to have to make a big revision to SUMLauncher relatively soon to keep it working...