Can't Access Overgrowth on my Steam Account!

A secret forum for people who preorder Overgrowth!
jermyburit

Can't Access Overgrowth on my Steam Account!

Post by jermyburit » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:03 am

So I purchased Overgrowth in 2014. I've owned a few of the newer released, but I really want to check out Overgrowth since it has went into Beta.

The problem is I don't have WiFi where I live so I'm on college WiFi.

Their WiFi won't let me use Bit torrent to download Overgrowth, and when I download it via my browser it downloads at 100kb/s max.

I can download games through Steam, I get upwards to 2mb/s if I use Steam, the problem is I haven't ever redeemed my activation key with Steam. So, I went to the Humble Bundle page with my information and tried the Steam Activation Key that is on the page and when I use it with Steam it says it's a duplicate key!

I guess someone had guessed my Key using a Key generator or something and has my OVergrowth on their Steam? I've never downloaded Overgrowth via Steam, only standalone through my web browser or bit torrent.

Is there a way I can get a new key? Any advice please.

merlyn

Re: Can't Access Overgrowth on my Steam Account!

Post by merlyn » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:15 pm

jermyburit wrote:I guess someone had guessed my Key using a Key generator or something and has my OVergrowth on their Steam?
Email [email protected] and tech support will do for you what they can, if they can do anything at all. They probably won't be able to give you a new key though, since we have no way to generate a key that isn't attached to a new purchase.