Suggestion - Beat/Attack While Dragging

A secret forum for people who preorder Overgrowth!
Fortport

Suggestion - Beat/Attack While Dragging

Post by Fortport » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:56 pm

Sometimes during my stealth runs, I drop guards I choke out and finish them off with a soccer kick or stomp. But a brutal idea came to mind while I was doing this.

What if you could tap left click after they're unconscious and being dragged to beat them in their head or snap the neck? Or after slitting their throat, stab them repeatedly in the chest as they're in your grasp and being drug off behind cover?

This sort of frenzy suits Turner, in my opinion. Even though he avoids fighting, he also has shown a lot of anger in the past. Additionally, it allows players to further experiment with the system of unconscious or dead enemies.

Just to clarify, I'm referring to how you can grab and move limp ragdolls. Though I understand this sort of thing requires animation and such, it's just a fun little thought.

Silverfish

Re: Suggestion - Beat/Attack While Dragging

Post by Silverfish » Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:28 am

We're too late in the development to add features like this, but it would be a cool mod!

Fortport

Re: Suggestion - Beat/Attack While Dragging

Post by Fortport » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:09 pm

Silverfish wrote:We're too late in the development to add features like this, but it would be a cool mod!
'Eyyyy.