How did you find out about Overgrowth?

A secret forum for people who preorder Overgrowth!
efoster24

Re: How did you find out about Overgrowth?

Post by efoster24 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:03 pm

Well i saw a youtube video that included some gameplay a couple years back and about 18 seconds in i made plans to preorder. :)

awesine

Post by awesine » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:59 pm

Found out overgrowth from Nerd3's indie game overgrowth video.

NightmareAllie

Post by NightmareAllie » Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:08 pm

I was looking for free mac games, this was uhhh 8 years ago, found Lugaru trial. played it, loved it.
When I purchased lugaru, I played a bunch of custom maps and stuff. Loved it.

Now. I found out about overgrowth, did the same thing, :D love these debs

TheAussassin

Post by TheAussassin » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:36 am

I watched https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhWHIkvfa90 this video and thought "that looks amazing" but since I was still young I couldn't yet buy it. Then I saw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttIPntwiREE this video and I really wanted it however I was still just too young. Then I saw this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wVuk2RnD98 video and I was sure to get the game the next time it was on sale and so I did and I have no regrets. I feel it's somewhat important to point out that I had watched the videos as they came out and that I didn't watch them all in one important night

pinemartin

Post by pinemartin » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:33 pm

I played Lugaru a while back, forgot about it, then watched idubbz play Overgrowth.

Thorenthal

Post by Thorenthal » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:30 pm

I had absolutely no clue what Overgrowth was until my brother came to me about it this past weekend. He showed me the video for the game's official 1.0 release. I've made a habit of keeping an open mind with video games, so seeing an anthro rabbit wasn't off-putting at all. If anything, it made me more interested in what the game's actually about.

I first saw the platforming and remember going "Ooo~" because I like parkour games.

Second, I saw the fighting, and that's when I fell in love with this title! Parkour and huge leaps are a good jam, but I'm a huge sucker for martial arts combat! The second I saw what you could do in the game, I was in full agreement with my brother that we simply must have this game!

Many thanks to Wolfire for the many years they put into this! I've put several hours in and am having a lot of fun!

rorocoolio

Post by rorocoolio » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:03 am

I'm pretty sure one of iDubbbz's videos on Overgrowth was recommended to me on youtube, I watched the video and was like holy shit I need to get this game, so i preordered it a couple of days later.

This was a couple of years ago, back when iDubbbz was still uploading those Overgrowth videos

Orochi_Warrior

Post by Orochi_Warrior » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:44 pm

Many Years ago I torrented this game from a friend. Never played it. Its been in my computer idle for so long. I found it a few days ago- Jumped on it- and immediately bought it after my rabbit did a vault kick off another rabbits face.

AlexMDias

Post by AlexMDias » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:34 pm

I think I don't remember how... I think I saw some Idubbbz gameplay on youtube, and I clicked because a rabbit fighting game sounded amazing. That or I googled ''animal fighting game'' and found overgrowth. Still in love!

sirpotato

Post by sirpotato » Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:41 pm

I saw nerd cubed and jacksepticeye play it along time ago and i didnt have a pc or steam so i do now and finally remembered this game so i finally got it its great.

Trolldozer128

Post by Trolldozer128 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:50 pm

I was simply watching Nerd3 playing it back then. I really wanted it since then, then finally got it as soon as the full game released. All these years, and quite worth it!

MNG

Post by MNG » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:03 am

I think I saw it first on iDubbbz's abandoned gaming channel back in 2016. Decided to buy it this fall. Love it!

sooper

Post by sooper » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:57 am

So now I'm part of the secret society? Thanks humble bundle

merlyn

Post by merlyn » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:17 pm

sooper wrote:So now I'm part of the secret society? Thanks humble bundle
There's lots of historical stuff on here, and it's still useful to make a post here sometimes because it sticks around and is less crowded by random Steam folks. If you want to find a bunch of active people, we're mostly all on Discord these days, http://discord.gg/wolfire

zxkredo

Post by zxkredo » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:35 pm

Hi, I just lately bought the monthly humble march bundle and got it there. Now i just need to test the game, it looks amazing.