Migration to the Humble Store, coming soon

A secret forum for people who preorder Overgrowth!
Anton
pretty cool guy

Re: Migration to the Humble Store, coming soon

Post by Anton » Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:53 pm

If you have the link to the humble bundle page, you can claim it to your account, even if it's on a different email. I did once time buy a humble bundle from the wrong account, and had to do this process.

They list the details here: http://support.humblebundle.com/custome ... m-a-bundle

Toast_burner

Re: Migration to the Humble Store, coming soon

Post by Toast_burner » Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:32 pm

Glabbit wrote:
Toast_burner wrote:I don't have access to the email I used to preorder it or any of my humble bundles, is there anything I can do about that or am I screwed?
How exactly do you not have access to it?
You can change the email they're linked to on the bundles' individual pages, though I'm not sure if that can be done for OG as well. It can of course once it's linked to your humblebundle account.

You can use wolfire.com/spf to get your key and OG page, and the humblebundle site has a similar system - of course, the downside is that you do indeed need to reach your email.
If you can't reach the email because it's not your email you should be able to ask the email owner's help. I'm not sure how else you would not have access to your email. If there really isn't any other way out the devs might be able to help you, but I'd first try to recover that mail address if I were you.
My email account got hacked and has now been deleted. I tried recovering it but can't