[Auto Updater] SUMLauncher - 3.0.8

A secret forum for people who preorder Overgrowth!
Retarded Username

Re: [Auto Updater] SUMLauncher - 3.0.0

Post by Retarded Username » Sun May 19, 2013 2:03 pm

I got 1.44 TB of space for a 65 MB file. I doubt that's the issue.
Thanks for replying anyways. :)

EDIT: No kind soul out there to tell me the solution?

moomoohk

Post by moomoohk » Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:07 pm

You must be unworthy.

*shun*

*shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun*

Anton
pretty cool guy

Post by Anton » Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:31 pm

Retarded Username wrote:I got 1.44 TB of space for a 65 MB file. I doubt that's the issue.
Thanks for replying anyways. :)

EDIT: No kind soul out there to tell me the solution?
I wish I had an answer. I'm really not sure what the issue could be. Aaron said he plans to add some better error responses in the next version, which might help us track it down, but I don't know when that would be happening, as he is finishing up school right now.

Aaron

Post by Aaron » Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:53 pm

My busyness level should be dropping off quite a bit in 2-3 weeks once the quarter is done, at which time I'll be working on some more updates. Hopefully around then I'll be able to address any issues that have appeared :)

Dialos

Post by Dialos » Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:03 pm

Alright, I installed SUMlauncher and I'm up to the part with the registration key. The problem is that I forgot the preorder key, is there a way I can get it back or make a new one? :oops:

Dialos

Post by Dialos » Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:09 pm

Nvm. :|

Retarded Username

Post by Retarded Username » Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:44 pm

Aaron wrote:My busyness level should be dropping off quite a bit in 2-3 weeks once the quarter is done, at which time I'll be working on some more updates. Hopefully around then I'll be able to address any issues that have appeared :)
Sorry, Aaron, I never wanted you to hurry this, was just wondering if I could fix this myself. Thanks in advance :)

BlitzComet

Post by BlitzComet » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:44 am

Is it normal if my game crashes after a while of playing it because when I add an item,clothes,enemy and etc it just closes by it self or it just freezes help? :!:

Johannes

Post by Johannes » Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:36 pm

BlitzComet wrote:Is it normal if my game crashes after a while of playing it because when I add an item,clothes,enemy and etc it just closes by it self or it just freezes help? :!:
Please post any issues not related to the SUMLauncher in the topic for the alpha version that you are using. For example if you are using build a198 then please post this question here: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=17762

This topic is intended only for SUMLauncher related issues.

ZeMaster091

Post by ZeMaster091 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:56 pm

So.

I was downloading Skyboxes because I wanted to install a map, but when I finished, it said it had an error extracting a file. Data/Textures/skies/AltoStratus1.tga (Access is denied). How do I fix this?

P.S It won't let me run as administrator.

Anton
pretty cool guy

Post by Anton » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:33 pm

ZeMaster091 wrote:So.

I was downloading Skyboxes because I wanted to install a map, but when I finished, it said it had an error extracting a file. Data/Textures/skies/AltoStratus1.tga (Access is denied). How do I fix this?

Just to double check, you are running the .exe file, and not the .jar file, correct? (The program needs to be run from the .exe file for the proper permissions settings)

Dozenbeer

Post by Dozenbeer » Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:48 am

Hey,

Im pretty new to this game, but would reall like to play it with the extra content. I already preordered an registered in the forum (duh)
But now I can play the game (downloaded from Humble ) but cant install SUMLauncher 3.0

I always get "Error connecting the Authentication Server" ----> connection timed out.

I really dont know what to do. There is nothing blocking it or wrong with my internet whatsoever. Is the server just down right now? Please help.

ZeMaster091

Post by ZeMaster091 » Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:56 am

Anton wrote:

Just to double check, you are running the .exe file, and not the .jar file, correct? (The program needs to be run from the .exe file for the proper permissions settings)
I'm sorry, but where would I find the .exe file? I only found the .jar file for it. I'll keep searching though.

Anton
pretty cool guy

Post by Anton » Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:03 am

ZeMaster091 wrote:
Anton wrote:

I'm sorry, but where would I find the .exe file? I only found the .jar file for it. I'll keep searching though.
The .exe file should be what you actually downloaded from us in this thread. You can download it again from the first post, and that should work.
Dozenbeer wrote:Hey,

Im pretty new to this game, but would reall like to play it with the extra content. I already preordered an registered in the forum (duh)
But now I can play the game (downloaded from Humble ) but cant install SUMLauncher 3.0

I always get "Error connecting the Authentication Server" ----> connection timed out.

I really dont know what to do. There is nothing blocking it or wrong with my internet whatsoever. Is the server just down right now? Please help.
Do you have any antivirus software running? We have a troubleshooting section in the first post of this thread which may help solve your issue by temporarily bypassing those applications. (And the server looks like it is up for me.)

ZeMaster091

Post by ZeMaster091 » Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:21 am

Thank you SO MUCH Anton :D