What do you want to be implemented in the next build?

A secret forum for people who preorder Overgrowth!
Pyper

Re: What do you want to be implemented in the next build?

Post by Pyper » Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:02 pm

I'd like to be able to attack with the weapon in my main hand and defend with the one in my off hand.

I'd love to be able to use the sword sheath with it's sword. But in serious things i'd like improvement to the arenas and more variety to them and better stability.

spore155

Post by spore155 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:35 am

I want to see better throwing and ranged weapons like a bow and maybe a crossbow and being able to aim your throws cause its annoying when i try to stealthily take out one rabbit and it throws to the wrong one and gives me away

AmorphousGamer

Post by AmorphousGamer » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:48 pm

spore155 wrote:I want to see better throwing and ranged weapons like a bow and maybe a crossbow and being able to aim your throws cause its annoying when i try to stealthily take out one rabbit and it throws to the wrong one and gives me away
You have no idea how many times this has been suggested and debated. Trust me. EVERYONE knows people want bows.

NecroBite
Location: A strange little place called Nowhere in Particular.

Post by NecroBite » Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:19 pm

Shields. I'd love to be able to have a shield in one hand and a spear in the other. :P

elbomo

Post by elbomo » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:32 pm

michl21999 wrote:I would love to see rats implemented, and playable cats with clothes.
This.

akazi

Post by akazi » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:00 pm

elbomo wrote:
michl21999 wrote:I would love to see rats implemented, and playable cats with clothes.
This.
here is a character chart showing what the basic idea is for the different species that will be in Overgrowth. The wolf isn't in that picture though.Image

elbomo

Post by elbomo » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:00 pm

here is a character chart showing what the basic idea is for the different species that will be in Overgrowth. The wolf isn't in that picture though.Image[/quote]

Wow, this looks great. Can't wait to see them all in-game. I just got the game a week or two ago, and am really liking it.

spore155

Post by spore155 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:17 am

For some strange reason i want to cut rabbits heads off i know its unrealistic but their rabbits why does it matter and then throw the head to distract the other rabbits and i suggest bows again so they cave into the pressure and just add them already again better throwing so the weapons dont stick into the air beside the enemy and shields, armour a short sword (i want a damn heavily armoured legionary rabbit) that would be interesting and non sharp melee weapons to bludgeon them rabbits like the hammer though it does not work .enjoy my random ideas

spore155

Post by spore155 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:20 am

Yet everyone does not yet know that i want bows (i just feel like adding to the ten kilometer high pile of suggestions

angryguynm.78

Post by angryguynm.78 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:40 am

More variants of kicks and punches, and maybe when you throw a knife, spear etc. it doesn't always kill them, it depends on the place it hits. :D also mutalation...

AmorphousGamer

Post by AmorphousGamer » Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:43 am

angryguynm.78 wrote:and maybe when you throw a knife, spear etc. it doesn't always kill them, it depends on the place it hits. :D
That's already in place. You can get speared without dying.

angryguynm.78

Post by angryguynm.78 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:44 am

AmorphousGamer wrote:
angryguynm.78 wrote:and maybe when you throw a knife, spear etc. it doesn't always kill them, it depends on the place it hits. :D
That's already in place. You can get speared without dying.
I know that, I mean when it gets stuck in you, then it might not kill you.

spore155

Post by spore155 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:21 am

Dismemberment im sure its already been suggested but i want to chop someones arm off and hi them with it

droog

Post by droog » Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:03 am

akazi wrote: here is a character chart showing what the basic idea is for the different species that will be in Overgrowth. The wolf isn't in that picture though.Image
<3 I need this.

samjb1992

Post by samjb1992 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:06 am

spore155 wrote:Dismemberment im sure its already been suggested but i want to chop someones arm off and hi them with it
this has been suggested so many times. the game engine for overgrowth does not at this time support the ability for dismemberment. sorry i just hate the never ending comments about dismemberment. same for bows not only is there no aiming system but overgrowths combat system is not set up for bows ,bows would be so unfair and not fit in the game at all, PEOPLE STOP ASKING FOR BOWS AND DISMEMBERMENT ITS NOT LIKELY TO BE ADDED SO GET OVER IT!