What do you want to be implemented in the next build?

A secret forum for people who preorder Overgrowth!
bayc

Re: What do you want to be implemented in the next build?

Post by bayc » Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:07 am

Peruraptor wrote:blunt instruments.
Whoever made the dog hammer, please make a function staff that I can hit people across the face with and they fall with force that way.
Or David could just add some in.
I still think that dog hammer is the most satisfying because it is blunt, but whatevs.
Just... implement please?

Hionimi

Post by Hionimi » Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:54 am

Something I realized as a difference between playing against another player and playing against NPCs, they don't jump unless trying to get up on a wall.

So, perhaps a parameter could be added to give NPCs, optionally, jumpy behavior, like when they run towards the player or perhaps as a (silly) attempt to dodge from a weapon's swing.

The fun part that I miss when playing against NPCs is that you barely ever get the chance to throw a spear at them when they're airborne, which always results in hilarious physics, while actual players tend to jump... A lot.

rodeje25

Post by rodeje25 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:05 pm

Hionimi wrote:So, perhaps a parameter could be added to give NPCs, optionally, jumpy behavior, like when they run towards the player or perhaps as a (silly) attempt to dodge from a weapon's swing
this was already in lugaru when you got to far away from your enemy's so i think this will also be implemented in overgrowth :D