Bringing back Lugaru in Overgrowth

A secret forum for people who preorder Overgrowth!
syamada37

Bringing back Lugaru in Overgrowth

Post by syamada37 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:19 pm

So you know how in Lugaru once you kill an enemy you can beat it around, stab it with your weapon, or kick it far away? Well who votes they should bring it back in a future alpha? Please tell me what you think. :D

cobra2020

Re: Bringing back Lugaru in Overgrowth

Post by cobra2020 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:44 pm

Yea, there isn't any point in adding features just for gore (or, is there?) but I would like the be ability to attack a downed enemy, curb-stomp or stab. With that in, may as well leave it for dead enemies too. Ohh Idea! It's good for the bad guys to be able to do it, to help thuggish characterization. Killing civilians and whatnot.

Chainsaw man

Post by Chainsaw man » Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:24 am

Honestly... the game brought my interest because of its surreal, non over the top, but incredible brutality. Mind you I was an angry 16 year old when I played Lugaru. I say Keep the Bodily Defacement in the game for feeling, and maybe find a practical use for it all. Maybe even have spots you can Fix a body to, like a Crucifix or a pike, or even tie them to Ledges and Trees like batman dose in Arkham City. Use the body's to Demoralize your enemy's (increase there chance to run away or cower)

Heck you could even throw in the ability to Curb stomp a Cowering foe (curled up in the featal position in sheer terror)

arenter

Post by arenter » Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:05 am

I AGREE 100%

Jaz
Location: Earth, Near The Sun, Milky Way, Universe, Time Loop

Post by Jaz » Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:02 am

cobra2020 wrote:Yea, there isn't any point in adding features just for gore (or, is there?) but I would like the be ability to attack a downed enemy, curb-stomp or stab. With that in, may as well leave it for dead enemies too. Ohh Idea! It's good for the bad guys to be able to do it, to help thuggish characterization. Killing civilians and whatnot.
Turner's a valiant warrior. He would never kill innocent civilians!

Wait.... Turner's a valiant warrior.... bent on revenge. He would never kill innocent civilians but this might be cool for actual enemies!