Death From Above

A secret forum for people who preorder Overgrowth!
syamada37

Death From Above

Post by syamada37 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:23 pm

I had a good idea a couple days ago that I wanted to share. What if you could climb trees, then assassinate your enemies from them. This would be so Assassins Creed and so cool! Tell me what u think in the comments.

CJAwesome

Re: Death From Above

Post by CJAwesome » Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:10 pm

I like it, maybe you could climb rough surfaces like rocks and trees.
I want to be able to swing though, it could be a great addition to the parkour but I don't think it's high priority at the moment

Coincidence

Post by Coincidence » Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:13 pm

You can already do a death from above. However it isn't scripted like in Assassin's Creed where you press a button and watch an animation play. You have to aim your landing, which is a pain and you "assassinate" your fellow bunny rabbit by holding the left click and snapping his spine by kicking it in with your all-powerful legs.

Bunny rabbits don't need no hidden blade!

As for climbing trees... you make a good point, my intelligent friend. I call for tree climbing in Overgrowth!

human_dictionary
Location: united states of the united kingdom of teletubbyland

Post by human_dictionary » Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:03 am

unfortunately, many forum 'oldies' are tired of people comparing OG with AC, im not one of them, but others are tired of it, AC has such a different approach to combat thand overgrowth does, it has easy enemies, but loads of them, whereas in OG: and attempt to take on more than 1 enemy usually results in death without lots of tries and a lot of luck.

Korban3

Post by Korban3 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:29 pm

+1

William

Post by William » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:50 pm

I agree completely; OG is actually far more realistic (if you ignore the giant bunnies and wolves :lol: ). In OG, numbers really do matter.
The difference in difficulty between 2 and 3 enemies in AC is negligible, but in OG a difference between 2 and 3 is a very big difference indeed.

Also, +1 for tree climbing. :D