Weird Super Bunny

A secret forum for people who preorder Overgrowth!
Chuck Borris

Weird Super Bunny

Post by Chuck Borris » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:10 pm

I was just playing overgrowth a while ago, when a super guard 2 bunny spawned with extreme speed, and when I deleted it's box, it was still there. Anyone else have this problem?
Last edited by Chuck Borris on Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Retarded Username

Re: Weird Super Bunny

Post by Retarded Username » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:12 pm

Are we supposed to say "wow" or something?

Chuck Borris

Post by Chuck Borris » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:22 pm

Retarded Username wrote:Are we supposed to say "wow" or something?
Guess I forgot to put if anyone else has this problem

Retarded Username

Post by Retarded Username » Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:13 pm

You should then specify what alpha are yo using and in what OS.
I play it on Windows, never happened such thing (except on custom maps, which have some bunnies like this by default). One similar thing was that when you erased characters they would stay there, but invisible, you would fight them, but they couldn't attack. The player character would nod looking at an invisible ragdoll. Luckily this was fixed on alpha 194.

Chuck Borris

Post by Chuck Borris » Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:16 pm

Retarded Username wrote:You should then specify what alpha are yo using and in what OS.
I play it on Windows, never happened such thing (except on custom maps, which have some bunnies like this by default). One similar thing was that when you erased characters they would stay there, but invisible, you would fight them, but they couldn't attack. The player character would nod looking at an invisible ragdoll. Luckily this was fixed on alpha 194.
Well I use windows and alpha 194, I installed a flying mod, then I spawned 4 bunnies to attack, one of them (the last one) was insanely fast , when I deleted it's spawn box, it was still there.

Jellydonut

Post by Jellydonut » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:01 pm

Well, because the game is in a very early stage, things like this are bound to happen often. I have stupid errors all the time when I play (e.g. Rabbits die at spawn because somehow their own knives got shoved through their heads; somehow they just end up climbing a wall and not wanting to come down). It's not like your game is broken or anything. To answer your question, no, this has not happened to me.

Chuck Borris

Post by Chuck Borris » Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:16 pm

Jellydonut wrote:Well, because the game is in a very early stage, things like this are bound to happen often. I have stupid errors all the time when I play (e.g. Rabbits die at spawn because somehow their own knives got shoved through their heads; somehow they just end up climbing a wall and not wanting to come down). It's not like your game is broken or anything. To answer your question, no, this has not happened to me.
Well the knives part isn't a glitch, sometimes the weapon falls on them and instantaneously kills them.

Jellydonut

Post by Jellydonut » Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:59 pm

But in the beginning I attached it to their hand, so that's not possible. You just never know what will happen in this game. :D