Overgrowth Role Play?

A secret forum for people who preorder Overgrowth!
elbomo

Re: Overgrowth Role Play?

Post by elbomo » Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:39 am

Guess so.

Wormwood

Post by Wormwood » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:50 pm

Aaaaany day now...

AmorphousGamer

Post by AmorphousGamer » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:10 pm

Sorry, would I be able to advance the story in any way? As is already known, I'm like 5 pages behind and I don't have the time to catch up. The time I use to check all the new posts is time between school work. :P

elbomo

Post by elbomo » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:12 pm

I think we're pretty much waiting for Dingbatwhir. I don't know how much we can continue without a post. Don't know how far we will get with you having to control him.

Wormwood

Post by Wormwood » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:28 pm

I thought we were waiting for Necrobite.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you (elbomo) and Necrobite (Bedlam) are in the middle of the battle, and Brand is lying half-dead by some cliff. Gus and Tamren ran off into the forest somewhere, and that's about it. So we have...

-Skrunge and Bedlam, waiting for Necrobite to post.
-Gus and Tamren, waiting for Ding to post (although Amorphous could take over).
-Brand. Poor, poor Brand.
-Mordy. I'm just waiting for someone else to post so it feels like there's a gap in time before Mordy gets to the battlefield.

So yeah, pretty much just waiting on Necrobite.

elbomo

Post by elbomo » Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:06 pm

Crap, did this die...?

Wormwood

Post by Wormwood » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:25 pm

elbomo wrote:Crap, did this die...?
I hope not.

HEY! PEOPLE READING! Just for confirmation, how many people are still in this besides elbomo and I?
AmorphousGamer? You there? Necrobite? Dingbat? HELLO! ANYBODY OUT THERE? It's... getting dark... help me... help me...

AmorphousGamer

Post by AmorphousGamer » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:25 pm

Wormwood wrote:
elbomo wrote:Crap, did this die...?
I hope not.

HEY! PEOPLE READING! Just for confirmation, how many people are still in this besides elbomo and I?
AmorphousGamer? You there? Necrobite? Dingbat? HELLO! ANYBODY OUT THERE? It's... getting dark... help me... help me...
I'm still around. As I said, I do at least skim every new post. I've just been quite busy. Still haven't had the time to catch up. Hopefully soon. For now I think this thread is hibernating. We should be able to revive it in the near future.

v1zRaven

Post by v1zRaven » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:34 am

I'm here, but I have been working on school for a bit, I'm planning to come back into the rp swinging, once it fires back up.

juli62

Post by juli62 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:05 pm

Name:Julian
Species:Rabbit
Appearance:Black rabbit with little gray dots.(or just gray so can be done In Game)
Build:I need help with this one cause....whats a "build".
Personality:Julian tries to be as peaceful as possible he only fights defending others and its never first to attack and rarely uses weapons.
Clothes/Armor:Black hood,black pants and red leather armor.
Primary Weapons:Dog sword and rapier.
Secondary Weapons:Knife and Bastard sword.
History:Julian is a traveler who never had the need to fight,until one day he saw how his best friend died in the hands of a raider scout,he promised to himself he would become strong so he could defend others and himself,one day julian was walking in the woods when someone grabbed him from behind and said "whats your business here" Julian was so nervous the attacker identified him as not a thread and allowed him to leave,Julian then knew his story and knew someone like "the attacker" would understand and asked him for training.Julian was then trained by Turner (Yup turner is "the attacker")and promised to defend anyone who was being attacked,and that day.....the legend was born.
Notes:If special attacks are implemented i would like to add 2: 1-The master's fury:This attack allows him to have the power of turner to help him in battle. 2-A bond of friendship:If julian has a friend the friend can grab an enemy so Julian can leg cannon him(the enemy) or vice versa.

(btw the second special attack can be done in game)

AmorphousGamer

Post by AmorphousGamer » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:17 pm

juli62 wrote:Name:Julian
Species:Rabbit
Appearance:Black rabbit with little gray dots.(or just gray so can be done In Game)
Build:I need help with this one cause....whats a "build".
Personality:Julian tries to be as peaceful as possible he only fights defending others and its never first to attack and rarely uses weapons.
Clothes/Armor:Black hood,black pants and red leather armor.
Primary Weapons:Dog sword and rapier.
Secondary Weapons:Knife and Bastard sword.
History:Julian is a traveler who never had the need to fight,until one day he saw how his best friend died in the hands of a raider scout,he promised to himself he would become strong so he could defend others and himself,one day julian was walking in the woods when someone grabbed him from behind and said "whats your business here" Julian was so nervous the attacker identified him as not a thread and allowed him to leave,Julian then knew his story and knew someone like "the attacker" would understand and asked him for training.Julian was then trained by Turner (Yup turner is "the attacker")and promised to defend anyone who was being attacked,and that day.....the legend was born.
Notes:If special attacks are implemented i would like to add 2: 1-The master's fury:This attack allows him to have the power of turner to help him in battle. 2-A bond of friendship:If julian has a friend the friend can grab an enemy so Julian can leg cannon him(the enemy) or vice versa.

(btw the second special attack can be done in game)
I have an issue with this, aside from the fact that you didn't use green font. First off, a build is what the character looks like. As in, their shape. Is it a huge muscular hulk or is it a scrawny little guy?
Now, let me get this straight. Your character is carrying
  • *A dog sword
    *A rapier
    *A knife
    *A broadsword

May I ask how the hell he is accomplishing this, being a rabbit, while wearing armor? Also, why would he carry all of that if he's peaceful and wishes not to use them? Seems he could do fine with just the rapier or the knife.

underthedeep

Post by underthedeep » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:24 pm

WHALEMAN ARRIVED

HAD A MASSIVE ERECTION

THERE WERE NO SURVIVORS

akazi

Post by akazi » Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:09 pm

underthedeep wrote:WHALEMAN ARRIVED

HAD A MASSIVE ERECTION

THERE WERE NO SURVIVORS

Wormwood

Post by Wormwood » Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:51 pm

Just so everyone knows, we are not accepting any new characters (as far as I can tell). There would have to be special circumstances like a few already existing characters dying. For now, it's a resounding no for me.

jaman

Post by jaman » Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:02 am

My name is julian that is AWSOME sorry for yelling!